Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10,000 E. African albinos in hiding after killings
Not a damn thing really, OP.
I don't see the reputation system, which you have ragged about as being stupid, as anything to judge a person on yet alone an Admin on MOCK.

It's being used to bust balls with IMO and if Frank wants to bust balls even more, he can turn off that system and cause everyone to lose all rep points and start from scratch.
(12-04-2009, 09:21 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: It's being used to bust balls with IMO and if Frank wants to bust balls even more, he can turn off that system and cause everyone to lose all rep points and start from scratch.

Oh no! woe is me, please don't turn the rep system off Frankie!78:

I hope he does turn the fucking useless thing off and revert back to POTD which actually made sense and wasn't completely pointless.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-04-2009, 06:43 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(12-03-2009, 05:26 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(12-03-2009, 04:41 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: We waited till we could plan and afford the perfect wedding which we did.

Then you are both immature idiots. Birds of a feather flock together. And you two emus can't even fly.

Yet another clear indication why your rep is at zero Frankie fuckface.

You have come out of this little debate looking like a complete asshole.

Well done.

I love how the meaningless and suck rep system is now an accurate and good indication of someone's nature.

If only I was half the man and father you are. If only I took half the meds and alcohol you did. If only I was half as full of shit that you are. If only I had half the ass-hamster raising experience you did. If only I lived with a gross pig of a roommate for half the time you did. If only I took half as long to get married for my bastard child. If only I had half your rep points at Mock. ::bow::
86 112
(12-04-2009, 09:24 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 09:21 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: It's being used to bust balls with IMO and if Frank wants to bust balls even more, he can turn off that system and cause everyone to lose all rep points and start from scratch.

Oh no! woe is me, please don't turn the rep system off Frankie!78:

I hope he does turn the fucking useless thing off and revert back to POTD which actually made sense and wasn't completely pointless.

Well, considering I would be the one making the POTD system from scratch for him and YOU have decided my skills (and D's) at forum software coding suck why should I bother?

Do you think the magic POTD fairy is going to turn it on because you demanded it? Is it going to write itself?
A good coder (someone who likes blowjobs) can probably utilize or gain some efficiency from looking at the exiting POTD code I bet.
86 112
Good coders are usually busy and can get to your POTD when time frees up from finishing existing jobs.
(12-04-2009, 10:21 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: A good coder (someone who likes blowjobs) can probably utilize or gain some efficiency from looking at the exiting POTD code I bet.

I would bet that there is a plugin available somewhere.