Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Target call cops on breastfeeding mom
(12-03-2009, 10:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Finding a quiet area in public to nurse is perfectly acceptable...In the middle of the food court at the mall is not.

I breastfed my kid in the middle fo the food court @ the mall with zero problems. So there!

(PLUS: it was an extracrowded major outlet mall)
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(12-22-2009, 10:03 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(12-22-2009, 10:02 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Oh look, another stupid woman. Take the goddamn baby somewhere private instead of wandering the electronics aisle with a kid stuck on your tit.

Translation:

I'm a jealous, kidless bitch.

Damn - you beat me to it!
(12-22-2009, 10:04 PM)Julie Wrote:
(12-22-2009, 10:03 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(12-22-2009, 10:02 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Oh look, another stupid woman. Take the goddamn baby somewhere private instead of wandering the electronics aisle with a kid stuck on your tit.

Translation:

I'm a jealous, kidless bitch.

Damn - you beat me to it!

After involuntarily studying Lumpy's MO over the years, I equate her to a faucet that drips sewer water.
86 112
OH SNAP!

Ok..I'm definitely fitting in here.
SNAP!? :O

I use "oh snap" sometimes despite it being out of date.
86 112
If a woman can whip out her tit and feed her child whenever she feels comfortable I should be able to smack mine upside the head for grabbing at M&M's in the 12 items or less aisle. Or super glue their hand to the conveyer belt.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Anyone else find it a little suspicious that Julie made a bee line directly for my post in this thread?

I'm glad Frank and Julie are bonding though, they can use antiquated slang on each other while the rest of us snicker behind our hands at their pathetic attempts to be 'cool.'
It died in the 80s along with blue eyeshadow...but I use it regularly only becuase of the Fergie song.
(12-22-2009, 10:19 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Anyone else find it a little suspicious that Julie made a bee line directly for my post in this thread?

Only a lame-ass forum drama bitch like you would even find that important enough to mention. Shut the fuck up and leave Julie alone. I can already tell she is twice as cool as you. That's right, fat-ass. TWICE.
86 112
(12-22-2009, 10:19 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Anyone else find it a little suspicious that Julie made a bee line directly for my post in this thread?

Hey, Sensitive Sally...I went for the first idiotic thing I read. I didn't even look @ WHO posted it.

Am I to be cognizent of that shit in here? Do I need to be cautious and conscious of who said what? If so, then I'm fuct.

Quote:I'm glad Frank and Julie are bonding though, they can use antiquated slang on each other while the rest of us snicker behind our hands at their pathetic attempts to be 'cool.'

I am automatically cool because I'm Black.
See, Black people have an advantage in the cool department. I knew something was up.

Julie, no, you thankfully never have to be a lame-ass forum bitch like Lumpy and care about what thread you go to or who posted what. When in doubt just tell them to shut their mouths. Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
I shall.

See this gets me into trouble @ other places: I tend to respond to the content rather than the person who typed it. In some forums you really need to kiss ass and go along to get along in order to be accepted.

It's really. freaken. draining.

Especially for a Cool Afrolistic Black gurl like me.

((looking at clock))
How long does it take for ambien to kick in if your stomach is empty?
You would never have this problem at Home depot.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Or Wal-mart.
(12-22-2009, 10:16 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: SNAP!? :O

I use "oh snap" sometimes despite it being out of date.

Thats because you're a white pencil neck in a large black womens body.
(12-22-2009, 10:23 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: See, Black people have an advantage in the cool department. I knew something was up.

Julie, no, you thankfully never have to be a lame-ass forum bitch like Lumpy and care about what thread you go to or who posted what. When in doubt just tell them to shut their mouths. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Ah, isn't that cute how Frank's trying to curry favor with the newbie since everyone here with half a brain knows he's a humorless jackass?
I think I mixed that up ::lol::
So you're saying Frank's in Julie's body? Freaky!
(12-22-2009, 10:26 PM)Julie Wrote: It's really. freaken. draining.

Especially for a Cool Afrolistic Black gurl like me.

Smiley_emoticons_wink

(12-22-2009, 10:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: You would never have this problem at Home depot.

::lol::

(12-22-2009, 11:06 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Ah, isn't that cute how Frank's trying to curry favor with the newbie since everyone here with half a brain knows he's a humorless jackass?

I knew The Lumpy Complainer would be annoyed by my appreciation of Julie. I guess every forum has to have that one forum bitch who tracks who says what and who likes who and all that bullshit.
86 112
(12-22-2009, 10:04 PM)Julie Wrote: I breastfed my kid in the middle fo the food court @ the mall with zero problems. So there!

That statement alone tells me all I need to know about you & where you fall on the "class ladder"...You have no decorum.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]