Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WHAT DO YOU WANT ?
(12-05-2009, 11:14 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-05-2009, 12:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-05-2009, 10:20 AM)jackboots Wrote: this one! no minks died!

you should get the mink, those little fucking animals have no other purpose.

why don't you get both?

leather is very nice and the minks just need to be gotten rid of .

Happy holidays and best wishes Dick, from your friends in Nairobi, The national abortion federation, and the Ocala National forest.

so are you saying you disagree with me or is your post some kind of weak assed personality code for bitch ?

ocala national forest florida where all the democrat dumbasses live who can't figure out a simple fucking ballot.

florida belongs in the guiness book of records for the most idiots per square mile in the continental United States .
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-05-2009, 11:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: ocala national forest florida where all the democrat dumbasses live who can't figure out a simple fucking ballot.

florida belongs in the guiness book of records for the most idiots per square mile in the continental United States .

I kind of doubt the dumbasses live in the National Forest... 78:(can you say 'dee-de-dee')
(12-05-2009, 11:54 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(12-05-2009, 11:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: ocala national forest florida where all the democrat dumbasses live who can't figure out a simple fucking ballot.

I kind of doubt the dumbasses live in the National Forest... 78:(can you say 'dee-de-dee')

and I kinda doubt you can read .11 but don't let it bother you now if it hasn't so far its probably to late to make a difference.

FLORIDA as a whole is mentioned twice in my post.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Her reading ability is fine, it's your writing ability that's in question.
(12-06-2009, 12:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote: and I kinda doubt you can read .11 but don't let it bother you now if it hasn't so far its probably to late to make a difference.

Florida IS kind of a 'hole', but then so is your cranium, apparently.
(12-06-2009, 12:15 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(12-06-2009, 12:07 AM)IMaDick Wrote: and I kinda doubt you can read .11 but don't let it bother you now if it hasn't so far its probably to late to make a difference.

very weak reply28 and as usual lumpy decides she isn't dumb enough on her own so she follows you into your stupidity.

how very touching.::rotf::::rotf::
John Adams

(12-06-2009, 12:21 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

very weak reply28 and as usual lumpy decides she is'nt dumb enough on her own so she follows you into your stupidity.

Gee, sorry I wasn't inspired to try harder by the scathing brilliance of your slam against the state of Florida. It takes a real genius to mock the citizens of Florida when the state forest is mentioned. I should have recognized your obvious superiority. Are you a Beaner?
(12-06-2009, 12:26 AM)SyberBitch Wrote:

very weak reply28 and as usual lumpy decides she is'nt dumb enough on her own so she follows you into your stupidity.

Are you a Beaner?

no IMaDick stop asking stupid questions .::lol::

are you a prejudiced bitch ?
John Adams

95...My parents main residence is in Florida...95...You DICKhead...And another one just for good measure...95
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

very weak reply28 and as usual lumpy decides she isn't dumb enough on her own so she follows you into your stupidity.

Is this guy for real? He's too stupid to realize just how stupid he is. 11
(12-06-2009, 08:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:

95...My parents main residence is in Florida...95...You DICKhead...And another one just for good measure...95

So you place your parents into the dumbshit crowd in florida, do they know you think that about them ?
John Adams

(12-05-2009, 09:14 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Frank flips you the fucking finger for fucking with the founding fathers.

Attached Files
.jpg   large_15GGJEFDARCYc.jpg (Size: 66.05 KB / Downloads: 33)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-05-2009, 06:24 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(12-05-2009, 07:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you know what you would like to be gifted with this holiday season ?...I'm being asked by family & friends and I don't have one fuckin' clue.

I could use more work this month...

Otherwise, I have everything I want

That's a great little kid you've got there Syber.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-05-2009, 06:06 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: I think your gran out bitches my mom. I miss my Gran. She would keep mom in line and we got along great. I think kindness skips a generation in the Italian side of my family.

Luckily my mother is the polar opposite of my granny, kind, completely unselfish, laid back and affable, my dad is the same, I have been truly blessed with great parents.
(12-05-2009, 11:54 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Sally, do you ever go to the Ocala Nat. forest to swim in Alexander Springs? the fresh water is as clear as any in the Caribbean, there are lots of fish, a big bull gator that you hear, but he stays in the rushes, i've seen otters, and manatees come in in the winter. it's a beautiful place to simply snorkel if you don't dive.

We go to the springs a lot in the summer, I love it there. I'm scared to dive, but I do like to snorkle. Key west is also a nice place for snorkeling.
(12-06-2009, 01:17 AM)IMaDick Wrote: no IMaDick stop asking stupid questions .::lol::

are you a prejudiced bitch ?

Why are you pretending to be a Beaner?
(12-06-2009, 12:36 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(12-05-2009, 09:14 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Frank flips you the fucking finger for fucking with the founding fathers.

I just got to use the 'Good Post' button for the first time!!

Yay!!

It's not POTD, but it's better than nothing!
(12-06-2009, 12:48 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: That's a great little kid you've got there Syber.

Thanks Smiley_emoticons_smile
(12-06-2009, 12:54 PM)jackboots Wrote: Sally, do you ever go to the Ocala Nat. forest to swim in Alexander Springs? the fresh water is as clear as any in the Caribbean, there are lots of fish, a big bull gator that you hear, but he stays in the rushes, i've seen otters, and manatees come in in the winter. it's a beautiful place to simply snorkel if you don't dive.

That's lovely - I would never snorkel or dive, since it would scare the stuffing out of me, but it's very pretty.