Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do any smileys make you think of a particular person?
This one is Ramsey: 16

Zenith 72

OP ::dick::

MF ::lol:: ::bigsmile:: 116 12

JB 34

Ant 86

LMPP 78:

To name just a few...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thanks Lumpy, I love that one.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Lumpy
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Opie and his wife with their bastard kid [Image: 10_14_3.gif]
(12-12-2009, 09:27 PM)Maggot Wrote: Lumpy

Ooooh, bubbles!
Yeah, this one reminds me of Spot::vomit::
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
:Insane:

IMaDick
Antagonist

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Ant and Dick: 46
(12-13-2009, 01:06 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Ant and Dick: 46

I do not sleep with bible thumpers.
Syber 83

MF 86
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
(12-13-2009, 01:20 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: I do not sleep with bible thumpers.

That's ALL that bible thumpers do in bed. ::giggle::
No I think they are told to procreate to help build up God's army or some shit like that.
Would that be the "Be fruitful and multiply" bit?
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
They think you have to be in love with someone and want to have babies with them to get a good hand job. A hand job, mind you, that some of them say is forbidden due to how it is not a baby-producing activity. I kid you not, some of them really think any sex that is not standard for baby making is a "perversion."
86 112
(12-13-2009, 01:20 PM)The Antagonist Wrote:
(12-13-2009, 01:06 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Ant and Dick: 46

I do not sleep with bible thumpers.

of course you don't ::lol:: we all know that you sleep alone.

Shit thats a terrible fucking image,lumpy what the fuck is wrong with you you're not right in the head?

I don't mind two ladies at once but I like them to be seperate women not one big enough to make two out of.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Yep you are correct Frank. Silly isn't it?

I wonder what Jesus would think of him with his foul mouth and thieving ways and enjoying watching lesbian sex that he's shown to posses while posting in Mock?
(12-13-2009, 02:21 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Yep you are correct Frank. Silly isn't it?

I wonder what Jesus would think of him with his foul mouth and thieving ways and enjoying watching lesbian sex that he's shown to posses while posting in Mock?

you have never wondered past the half priced day old donuts in your entire life.11
John Adams

(12-13-2009, 02:13 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I kid you not, some of them really think any sex that is not standard for baby making is a "perversion."

I guess having a soft, warm, wet mouth wrapped around his pecker is outta the question then, eh ?