Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NOSY BITCH WITH NOSY QUESTIONS
(12-17-2009, 10:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Hahahaha...I LOVE that post ! 28

Which post?
86 112

I liked JB's post when she told us the color of her eyes...It made me laugh outloud.

As an aside, I didn't mean to give you a like for asking what post, I clicked on the wrong thing...Oops.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-17-2009, 10:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I liked JB's post when she told us the color of her eyes...It made me laugh outloud.

As an aside, I didn't mean to give you a like for asking what post, I clicked on the wrong thing...Oops.

That's probably how Frank got most of his votes.
Duchess, Lumpy isn't being very nice to me. AGAIN.
86 112
(12-17-2009, 02:40 AM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: So how'd twist-tie get around not having a "bitch" name like the rest of us? eh?
Shhhhhh...[whisper]They'll never notice.[/whisper]

More nosy questions, Mockers

Do you hold a grudge ?
(12-26-2009, 06:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you hold a grudge ?

Yes, but it has to be something really bad.

I pretty much blow off most transgressions against me, but when someone really screws me over, hell yes I hold a grudge. I have a 'shit list' and a 'dead to me' list (not actual lists of course).

'Shit List', is people who have seriously screwed me over in some way or another, and I no longer trust.

'Dead to Me List' are people who have done things which are so evil, selfish and unforgivable, that I literally no longer care whether they live or die. As in the 'wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire' type of people, and in fact think the world would be a better place without them.
Yes I do. I don't actively think about the transgressions against me but if someone reminds me, I can get pissed off all over again.
Most of the time, no, but if I think their action is significant enough, yes.
There is a 'dead to me list' I guess, also, but I can only think of one person on it.

Are you a patient person ?...I wish I could say I am but, I'm not, I'm too easily exasperated.
(12-26-2009, 07:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you a patient person ?...I wish I could say I am but, I'm not, I'm too easily exasperated.

Yes. I tend to be very patient in most cases.

What I'm not patient with is stupidity.
(12-26-2009, 06:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you hold a grudge ?

Yep.
Depends on what went on, what it's about, etc, etc....but yep.
I can hold a grudge forever.
I hold a grudge and have a very long memory.

I have very little patience and less with irritating and/or stupid people.
I forgive but I never forget.

I haven't been fucked around much in my life, but on the odd occasion I have I didn't take it well.

As for being a perfect person?, well yes, yes I am thank you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-26-2009, 06:49 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Yes I do. I don't actively think about the transgressions against me but if someone reminds me, I can get pissed off all over again.

Translation:

I'm a forum baby-ass drama-stirrer.
86 112
(12-27-2009, 11:42 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: I hold a grudge and have a very long memory.

I have very little patience and less with irritating and/or stupid people.

::lol::
86 112
Keep laughing Frank.
OK Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
Just catching up. Cool idea for a thread!
5'7" dark brown
Very patient
Forgive but never forget
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.