Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Santa loves all kids, even ginger ones
(12-18-2009, 03:07 PM)Freak magnet Wrote:
(12-18-2009, 02:50 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Being a redhead in the US doesn't hold the same stigma as it apparently does over there... although I think Carrot Top is one of the ugliest human beings ever born.

Now that is a ginger minger::blink::

I don't understand what's supposed to be wrong with red hair.
(12-19-2009, 07:21 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(12-18-2009, 02:50 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Being a redhead in the US doesn't hold the same stigma as it apparently does over there... although I think Carrot Top is one of the ugliest human beings ever born.

I don't get it either, I love women with red hair.
I'm willing to bet most of the 'redheads' you've met weren't natural gingers. I think we're talking about those poor souls with carrot color hair that's uncontrollably crinkly, invisible eyelashes and transparent skin with freckles. Kind of like an albino with red hair... and after that albino thread I started, it's apparent most of you guys aren't too impressed with their beauty.

Although I gotta say, there are some VERY good looking natural redheads out there... I think Prince Harry's adorable.
(12-19-2009, 07:21 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Red hair on a woman is lovely, it's red hair on a man I'm not so keen on.
I kinda guess it's because most gingers are pale and pasty.....not such a great look....however I have seen a couple of guys with red hair and a great tan and they look good.
I think it's all down to personal taste.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Come to think of it I remember a kid with red hair in about 7th grade.....we used to beat the crap out of him for no reason.Smiley_emoticons_slash
(12-20-2009, 07:53 AM)twisteroo Wrote: Come to think of it I remember a kid with red hair in about 7th grade.....we used to beat the crap out of him for no reason.Smiley_emoticons_slash

Poor kid, it's not his fault he looked like a Duracell :|
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
All little kids are ruthless bastards, we were, just like the little shits are today.
I would never beat a redhead today, unless she needed it.
I had a pretty close friend when I was a kid, who had blazing red hair. He was cute enough. I had a little bit of a crush on him, but we were really just 'buds'.

I think pale skin and freckles are cute. You get ugly people from every walk of life though.
(12-20-2009, 05:24 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: I You get ugly people from every walk of life though.

And us beautiful people feel compelled to beat on them.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin