Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Santa loves all kids, even ginger ones
Those crazy Brits. ::lol::

Attached Files
.jpg   santagingers.jpg (Size: 47.22 KB / Downloads: 68)
Ok, I confess.... Ive had a Ginger (bloke). I'm very ashamed and I promise to never do it again 111 50
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Being a redhead in the US doesn't hold the same stigma as it apparently does over there... although I think Carrot Top is one of the ugliest human beings ever born.

Attached Files
.jpg   carrot_top_23.jpg (Size: 35.86 KB / Downloads: 57)
If I saw that in a dark alley I would scream like a girl.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Versus how you normally scream?
(12-18-2009, 02:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: If I saw that in a dark alley I would scream like a girl.

Ditto, but I'd have to finish vomiting first.
(12-18-2009, 02:50 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Being a redhead in the US doesn't hold the same stigma as it apparently does over there... although I think Carrot Top is one of the ugliest human beings ever born.

Now that is a ginger minger::blink::

(12-18-2009, 03:00 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Versus how you normally scream?

I'm cracking myself up today. ::lol::
(12-18-2009, 03:00 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Versus how you normally scream?

You wish! 78:
All I can say is, ginger pubes::vomit::

They closely resemble a bag of Cheeze Doodles?
(12-18-2009, 03:24 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: They closely resemble a bag of Cheeze Doodles?

I think we call them Wotsits.

(12-18-2009, 03:29 PM)Freak magnet Wrote:
(12-18-2009, 03:24 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: They closely resemble a bag of Cheeze Doodles?

I think we call them Wotsits.

I think you ASK Wotsits? ::lol::
I dunno, women with red hair usually make me go gahgahgiggity.
When a redhead breaks a leg what do you call them? Ginger Snaps.
I have only known that a redhead is called a Ginger for about 1 week now......
I once knew a redhead NAMED Ginger. God, I was 17, and she was like 35-40... but I would have fucked her for hours. She had gorgeous pale skin, green eyes, and legs for days.
(12-18-2009, 10:30 PM)D Wrote: I once knew a redhead NAMED Ginger. God, I was 17, and she was like 35-40... but I would have fucked her for hours. She had gorgeous pale skin, green eyes, and legs for days.

Watching re-runs of Gilligan's Island and fantasizing about Ginger is not "knowing" her.
(12-19-2009, 10:02 AM)The Antagonist Wrote:
(12-18-2009, 10:30 PM)D Wrote: I once knew a redhead NAMED Ginger. God, I was 17, and she was like 35-40... but I would have fucked her for hours. She had gorgeous pale skin, green eyes, and legs for days.

Watching re-runs of Gilligan's Island and fantasizing about Ginger is not "knowing" her.

Sorry, I never watched that show Smiley_emoticons_slash didn't I mention I'm not much for TV?
(12-18-2009, 02:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: If I saw that in a dark alley I would scream like a girl.

::lol::
86 112
(12-18-2009, 02:50 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Being a redhead in the US doesn't hold the same stigma as it apparently does over there... although I think Carrot Top is one of the ugliest human beings ever born.

That's Carrot Top?? He looks totally different than he did when I last saw him (of course, that's been a good while back). He looks horrible, like female weight lifter on testosterone.