Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I got a cat.
Yeah I got a kitten for Christmas, a little tortoise shell tom.

I am opening the floor for suggestions for names for the little critter.

I will accept pisstake names as well as serious suggestions as long as they are funny.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
A kiten? congrats!

Let's see....
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
Sorry I'm not qualified to answer this post because I called two of my Cats.. Bob.. and little scabby dude... yeah I knowSmiley_emoticons_slash

Its gotta be a name that you don't mind the vet calling out when you take kitty for check ups.

Good luckSmiley_emoticons_smile
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Little scabby dude?

Nice, but I was hoping for something a bit more catchy than that.

Ancient Egyptians liked their cats so I was maybe thinking along the lines of an egyptian god or something.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-26-2009, 10:39 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Little scabby dude?

Nice, but I was hoping for something a bit more catchy than that.

Ancient Egyptians liked their cats so I was maybe thinking along the lines of an egyptian god or something.

Hey I wasn't suggesting those 50
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
probably a silly question, but as the kitten matures will he be inclined to try to attack your hamsters?

Too bad kitty's not female, Bastet would be a good name.
(12-26-2009, 10:54 AM)jackboots Wrote: probably a silly question, but as the kitten matures will he be inclined to try to attack your hamsters?

The hamsters have got a room to themselves with a lockable door so it shouldn't be a problem.
(12-26-2009, 11:04 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Too bad kitty's not female, Bastet would be a good name.

Yeah that would have been cool.

I might call him Kamikaze because he keeps running head first into walls, he's still quite clumsy, when he's playing with his scratching post or his toys and he goes off exploring all you hear so often is "bonk".
I like Kamikaze!
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
You'll have to post a picture. I can't do name suggestions without seeing the critter, although Kamikaze sounds cool too. lol
My daughter wants to call it Ben after Ben10.
yertle

I'm dating myself...you'll need to google it.
Fug duh kund
(12-26-2009, 03:29 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: yertle

At least you'll never argue about what restaurant you want to go to.
(12-26-2009, 03:31 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(12-26-2009, 03:29 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: yertle

At least you'll never argue about what restaurant you want to go to.

?????

[Image: 0394800877.jpg]
Fug duh kund
I was replying to the bit about you dating yourself. hehe
(12-26-2009, 03:38 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I was replying to the bit about you dating yourself. hehe

heh heh...the voices usually win out...
Fug duh kund

Luke, do you have an accent ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm just wondering, are you sure it's a male?
I always thought the the torties were some sort of calico, and if I know my cats, calicos are almost always females.
I actually have 3 tortoise shell cats, one needed a home, the other needed a home, and the other was a little kitten out in a rain storm one night and needed a home. Anyway, they are all females.

If it is a male, I suggest either Tom or Dave.
(12-26-2009, 03:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Luke, do you have an accent ?

Only if you consider my sounding like wolfman jack an accent.Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Fug duh kund