Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 actors originally considered for iconic roles
I'm not sure I believe some of these:

click
(12-29-2009, 11:55 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I'm not sure I believe some of these:

click

The last few are especially whacky.
Well, for one thing, "Open Range" was a MUCH better movie than "Kill Bill" so Kevin Costner made a good decision there.

Another thing was this: Nolte was one of four finalists (Christopher Walken, Burt Reynolds and Harrison Ford were the others) for the role of Han Solo. Yeah right, Christopher Walken was making movies like "The Deer Hunter", can you imagine him even considering a space opera like Star Wars? And Burt Reynolds? hahaha!
...........I watched "Deer Hunter" 46 12 times.................................
............................................................................................
............................................................................................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
*****I used my library card****
()
()
()
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This one is from eons ago, but originally, Shirley Temple was offered the role of Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz, but her studio would not release her to do it.
I got to number 4 and called bullshit.
(12-30-2009, 01:58 PM)QueenBee Wrote: This one is from eons ago, but originally, Shirley Temple was offered the role of Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz, but her studio would not release her to do it.

Thank the gods... she would have cheesed it up horribly.
(12-30-2009, 09:36 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(12-30-2009, 01:58 PM)QueenBee Wrote: This one is from eons ago, but originally, Shirley Temple was offered the role of Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz, but her studio would not release her to do it.

I agree, Syber. I have a vision of "On the Good Ship Munchkinland"
(12-31-2009, 11:49 AM)QueenBee Wrote:
(12-30-2009, 09:36 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

I agree, Syber. I have a vision of "On the Good Ship Munchkinland"