RE: Introduce Yourself
Hello,
I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I am 28 years of age.I would love to learn so many thing from this online community forums. BTW, this is my first time to join here and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try what you are discussing here.
do you like corn?
Fug duh kund
hmmmm......did you do ANY reading about this site before deciding to make an ass of yourself?

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere along the way.
if i send you all my cash and financial information, will you send me a certified bank draft for a gazillion dollars on a nigerian bank? 86

Spammer, in all likelihood. Once again an opportunity to have more interesting conversations than Ant provides us.
86 112

Poof !...Be gone, spammer.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-05-2010, 05:13 AM)andrewan Wrote: Hello,
I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I am 28 years of age.I would love to learn so many thing from this online community forums. BTW, this is my first time to join here and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try what you are discussing here.

Got milk?

You vill learn many thing from this online community forums Otungwe.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
If one of your rabbits or whatever oversized rodent you are now into bites off one of your balls in 2010, it will be a smashing success of a year in my book.
86 112
You've posted this in the wrong thread nitwit.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Shit ...
86 112

Hahahaha
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like this guy...
Check this out..in the goofballs intro he says he is 28. In his profile he is 24. Can't he make up his mind?
(01-05-2010, 05:13 AM)andrewan Wrote: Hello,

Fuck off, anus licking pustule.
(01-05-2010, 11:57 AM)QueenBee Wrote: Check this out..in the goofballs intro he says he is 28. In his profile he is 24. Can't he make up his mind?

Time apparently moves more quickly for him than it does for the rest of us. By the time he replies, if he ever does, he'll be at least in his 50s.
(01-05-2010, 12:10 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-05-2010, 11:57 AM)QueenBee Wrote: Check this out..in the goofballs intro he says he is 28. In his profile he is 24. Can't he make up his mind?

Time apparently moves more quickly for him than it does for the rest of us. By the time he replies, if he ever does, he'll be at least in his 50s.

Geeze, can't you people spot a spammer from a mile away like the rest of us?
(01-05-2010, 01:44 PM)D Wrote: Geeze, can't you people spot a spammer from a mile away like the rest of us?

[/size]Well no shit. A spammer is even more deserving of being mocked, in my opinion. For god's sake...coming to a Mock forum to span..what the hell was he thinking?
http://mockforums.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=165

Wanna bet these are the same people with the same IP addy from the same country?

Lemme guess...... Philippines, Indonesia, China, Pakistan?
(01-05-2010, 02:21 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: http://mockforums.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=165

Wanna bet these are the same people with the same IP addy from the same country?

Lemme guess...... Philippines, Indonesia, China, Pakistan?

Almost assuredly, I just did some minor searching and they're both members of the vbulletin forums too. And spammers there as well. Wee!

My guess is China. But who knows.
Yeah and seems their "intro" is word for word the same.

But what do I know? Frank welcomes them because he thinks they invoke such stimulating conversation. You gotta figure anyone who relies on one smiley replies as the epitome of conversation sees the spammers as intellectual giants by comparison!