Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicken Soup Recipes?
Anyone?
Commando Cunt Queen
I just made chicken soup tonight. You take a leftover roasted chicken and throw it in a pot with an onion, leeks, turnip, carrots, celery, garlic clove, bay leaf, sprig of thyme, bouillion, jicama and let it simmer. Drain the liquid, skim the fat, chop the chicken, add the chopped vegetables and chicken, return to the pot, add fresh chopped parsley and pepper.
Oh ya, I have a great chicken soup recipe.

2 whole chickens baked for two hours at 400 degrees.

cook the chickens with 1 cup of celery, 1 cup of carrots, 1 whole peeled and diced onion, 12 teaspoon of sage, 12 teaspoon of curry,1/4 teaspoon of salt ,1/4 teaspoon of black fresh ground pepper.

after the chickens cook, de bone and remove the skin , pour all the contents of the roaster into 1 12 quarts of vegetable stock, add chicken meat and simmer for 1 hour with the lid on the pot and then another 30 minutes with a tilted lid, let cool, and re heat to a boil.

serve with home made bread with a sour cream ,garlic and chive spread.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-11-2010, 11:08 PM)username Wrote: Anyone?

28115::lol::
(01-11-2010, 11:19 PM)sally Wrote: I just made chicken soup tonight. You take a leftover roasted chicken and throw it in a pot with an onion, leeks, turnip, carrots, celery, garlic clove, bay leaf, sprig of thyme, bouillion, jicama and let it simmer. Drain the liquid, skim the fat, chop the chicken, add the chopped vegetables and chicken, return to the pot, add fresh chopped parsley and pepper.

Hmmm.... I wonder if that would be a good way to use up the rest of my leftover turkey...
(01-11-2010, 11:58 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

28115::lol::

Username needs a good swift kick in the ass..............Soup...52
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Please die
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The only way you can fuck up chicken soup is to forget to open the can before you microwave it.
The idea of boiling the bones of a carcass I just picked most of the meat off of makes me feel a little queasy.
I've actually made chicken soup a couple of times. It's hard to fuck up. All you have to remember is to cook the noodles seperate and then cool them down.

Boil a whole chicken till it falls apart, scoop out the bones, skin, beak, anything you don't want to eat, add carrots, potatoes, peas, corn, whatever you want, let them cook, toss in your precooked noodles. Eat that shit. Easy peasy, japanesey.
You include the head? Jesus Christ, that's enough for me to turn vegan.
You have not been a hobo very long have you?

Attached Files
.jpg   chicken%20soup(1).jpg (Size: 31.4 KB / Downloads: 24)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-12-2010, 07:56 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: The idea of boiling the bones of a carcass I just picked most of the meat off of makes me feel a little queasy.

Yeah, eating chicken is always a little gory if you ask me (aside from neatly packaged, deboned chicken breast). It can be damned good though.
(01-12-2010, 08:12 AM)twisteroo Wrote: I've actually made chicken soup a couple of times. It's hard to fuck up. All you have to remember is to cook the noodles seperate and then cool them down.

Boil a whole chicken till it falls apart, scoop out the bones, skin, beak, anything you don't want to eat, add carrots, potatoes, peas, corn, whatever you want, let them cook, toss in your precooked noodles. Eat that shit. Easy peasy, japanesey.

Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Feet and Feathers, perhaps?

(when you say 'whole', you mean 'whole')
(01-12-2010, 11:09 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: (when you say 'whole', you mean 'whole')

When you gots the hungry, you take what comes your way.
(01-12-2010, 07:42 AM)twisteroo Wrote: The only way you can fuck up chicken soup is to forget to open the can before you microwave it.

::lol::
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-11-2010, 11:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Oh ya, I have a great chicken soup recipe.

cook the chickens with 1 cup of celery, 1 cup of carrots, 1 whole peeled and diced onion, 12 teaspoon of sage, 12 teaspoon of curry,1/4 teaspoon of salt ,1/4 teaspoon of black fresh ground pepper.

after the chickens cook, de bone and remove the skin , pour all the contents of the roaster into 1 12 quarts of vegetable stock, add chicken meat and simmer for 1 hour with the lid on the pot and then another 30 minutes with a tilted lid, let cool, and re heat to a boil.

Damn, that actually sounds GOOD! Maybe we should start a recipe section. 28
Commando Cunt Queen
A recipe section!? I'd rather fuck Ramsey while she was on the phone with Moose.
86 112
(01-12-2010, 03:02 PM)username Wrote:
(01-11-2010, 11:20 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Oh ya, I have a great chicken soup recipe.

Damn, that actually sounds GOOD! Maybe we should start a recipe section. 28

Just make sure it's age appropriate!!