Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicken Soup Recipes?
You take the left over chicken and use that to make soup.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
There wouldn't be much left over but bones and that thing that hangs off it's ass that I give to the barn cat.
(01-12-2010, 07:24 PM)twisteroo Wrote: There wouldn't be much left over but bones and that thing that hangs off it's ass that I give to the barn cat.

In that case you might want to stick with Progresso.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Its wonderful to meet a bunch of people that will eat an animal that is so stupid it eats its own shit. Usually as soon as it comes out. I get all misty in the eyes and start to stutter just thinking about it. Sometimes it makes me dizzy and I drool. Then I step out of the shower and dry myself off.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-12-2010, 06:05 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 04:55 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 04:18 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 03:23 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: This mommy shit is getting really fucking old.

I hate to say it, but I think that's kind of the point.

Some of us are already 'Mommies' 24/7... we don't want to have to be 'mommies' at Mock too.

At least I'm not 100% sure that new fucker is the kid like we all were last time. That's the only thing saving this situation.
Oh, that's just fucking BRILLIANT thinking. Well done... you're not sure about the newbie but you're gonna take a big steaming dump on Mock just in case.

What do YOU think, Lumpy? I believe you've already given your opinion that you think it's the same damned person.

Let's see...
Similar genre of username selected from last attempt
Recycled insults from the last several attempts
Avoidance of answering questions any adult could answer easily
Childish behavior
Childish avatar
Not mention the timing

No, I can't be 100% sure if he is the same person, but a lot of things point to it being Wolf.

If it's NOT Wolf, it's someone who didn't even make a decent attempt to prove their mocking skills.

You really want to know what I think? I think it's easier on everyone in this entire forum if you put the newbie on ignore and forget he's even here rather make some moronic 'point' by posting a bunch of irritating and meaningless drivel.
(01-12-2010, 07:18 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You take the left over chicken and use that to make soup.

Thanks, genius.
86 112
Cocksucker...........I mean chicken sucker ......ummmmm souper chicken!
(01-12-2010, 08:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: Its wonderful to meet a bunch of people that will eat an animal that is so stupid it eats its own shit. Usually as soon as it comes out. I get all misty in the eyes and start to stutter just thinking about it. Sometimes it makes me dizzy and I drool. Then I step out of the shower and dry myself off.

I guess you prefer folks to eat animals who are smart enough to use tools?
(01-12-2010, 08:10 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: You really want to know what I think? I think it's easier on everyone in this entire forum if you put the newbie on ignore and forget he's even here rather make some moronic 'point' by posting a bunch of irritating and meaningless drivel.

Oh I'm pretty much done with it at this point. I move on when I start boring myself.
well its easy to see you fuckers don't know how to make soup.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-12-2010, 08:10 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: You really want to know what I think? I think it's easier on everyone in this entire forum if you put the newbie on ignore and forget he's even here rather make some moronic 'point' by posting a bunch of irritating and meaningless drivel.

You should be thanking me for posting this irritating and meaningless drivel. This place is deader than Moses.

Here's an idea if you're so bothered by the drivel. Post something interesting (if you can find anything in your pea sized little brain to talk about).

Lots of bitching going on but I don't see any brilliant posts going up to take the place of the drivel. 52
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-12-2010, 04:55 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 04:18 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-12-2010, 03:23 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: This mommy shit is getting really fucking old.

I hate to say it, but I think that's kind of the point.

Some of us are already 'Mommies' 24/7... we don't want to have to be 'mommies' at Mock too.

At least I'm not 100% sure that new fucker is the kid like we all were last time. That's the only thing saving this situation.
Oh, that's just fucking BRILLIANT thinking. Well done... you're not sure about the newbie but you're gonna take a big steaming dump on Mock just in case.

hang in there lumpy, I have a new idea that should work much better.11

I thought of it so you know its creative and will be very effective.

after all IMaDICK and Im good at it.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-12-2010, 07:18 PM)ramseycat Wrote: You take the left over chicken and use that to make soup.

Yum, just like my grandma with the alzheimers on my dads side used to make.
(01-12-2010, 08:48 PM)username Wrote:

You should be thanking me for posting this irritating and meaningless drivel. This place is deader than Moses.

Here's an idea if you're so bothered by the drivel. Post something interesting (if you can find anything in your pea sized little brain to talk about).

Lots of bitching going on but I don't see any brilliant posts going up to take the place of the drivel. 52

Apparently you think you're the savior of this forum by posting about pacifiers. 28
I thought that was "code" for nipples but I was sadly mistaken.:'(
I always found it annoying when members of a forum would complain about this or that and the boring posts or types of topics yet don't post a bunch of interesting posts or topics themselves. If all the complaining bitches posted something good there would be no issue.
86 112
Oh, so you're okay with threads about chicken soup recipes and pacifiers? I'll let Duchess know.
(01-12-2010, 10:24 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Oh, so you're okay with threads about chicken soup recipes and pacifiers? I'll let Duchess know.

WTF?
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-12-2010, 10:24 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Oh, so you're okay with threads about chicken soup recipes and pacifiers? I'll let Duchess know.

thats not what MF said, what he said is stop fucking bitching about the threads that are here and start some others.

you know type some shit under the new topic header .Smiley_emoticons_fies

what the fuck is "I will let Duchess know"? thats some stupid shit right there 28
John Adams

Lets see now... the fucking idiots that are chastising me and Duchess... yeah, Duchess was also 'one of those bitches complaining"... can't even come up with a good COMMENT much less a decent thread topic. I find it ironic that the stupid bitch that started a bunch of trash threads has the fucking nerve to tell me to start some interesting ones. I've got a pretty good track record on that score and I certainly don't need to prove myself to an asshole like Dick.

Vote for THAT, Syber. I see you loitering in the thread, voting for all the bullshit comments that support your weak show of solidarity, protesting the membership of someone who 'might' be that 15 year old. You don't fucking like it? Then leave.