Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twisted up twats
Goddamn PMS bitches Lumpy and Duchess, mellow the fuck out.

you two act like you own the fucking forum no one can turn without you getting all bitchy and fucked up and trying to control every fucking thread or person.

do you really think that shit is fun? fucking drama queens.

get your collective heads out of your asses and take a breath.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You're an idiot. Even worse, you're a boring idiot.
(01-13-2010, 09:19 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: You're an idiot. Even worse, you're a boring idiot.

what was that it was all muffled ?do you still have a mouth full of cotton panties a sure sign your head is still in your ass.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-13-2010, 09:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Goddamn PMS bitches Lumpy and Duchess, mellow the fuck out.

you two act like you own the fucking forum no one can turn without you getting all bitchy and fucked up and trying to control every fucking thread or person.

do you really think that shit is fun? fucking drama queens.

get your collective heads out of your asses and take a breath.

::lol::
86 112
(01-13-2010, 09:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: do you really think that shit is fun?

Not only do I think it's fun, I KNOW it's fun...Am I supposed to care how you & your fan club of two regard it ?...Let me reiterate, I do not care what you or your fans think or feel...I have more important things to consider than the thoughts of a dick & 2 cunts...Got it ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-14-2010, 07:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-13-2010, 09:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: do you really think that shit is fun?

Not only do I think it's fun, I KNOW it's fun...Am I supposed to care how you & your fan club of two regard it ?...Let me reiterate, I do not care what you or your fans think or feel...I have more important things to consider than the thoughts of a dick & 2 cunts...Got it ?

The echo is deafening, pull your head out of your cavernous ass , and try again.11
John Adams

Speaking of twisted up twats, who the hell would even consider, much less want to be, Dick groupies? The man is a blithering idiot with the sense of humor of... well, nothing since he doesn't actually have a sense of humor. He's a liar as well... I saw mention of him being a "law enforcement officer" and then he said he was a construction worker or some shit and he's built like a brick shit house. Yeah, right. 78

So lets sum this up: Dick is a stupid liar without a working understanding of what funny means. And it's a safe bet he's NOT 6'1" and 195 pounds. I'm calling bullshit. So those two twisted up twats are taking it up the ass for a fat, stumpy unemployed loser that spends all day online. Yeah baby, that's hot!
Yep you have the resume right, Im also a retired floorcovering contractor, EX leo, and up until 2007 I was a millwright foreman at a lumber mill, now Im the production manager for a woody bio fuels plant.

what you have a problem with successful people?

losers usually do.

but the topic here is you and Duchess, not me, and the reason for the topic is because you two have been complete bitches ,who think they have some mystical power to control other people and events here on the forum.

get past it will ya?

by the way you lose the bet !
John Adams

(01-14-2010, 08:36 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Yep you have the resume right, Im also a retired floorcovering contractor, EX leo, and up until 2007 I was a millwright foreman at a lumber mill, now Im the production manager for a woody bio fuels plant.

what you have a problem with successful people?

losers usually do.

but the topic here is you and Duchess, not me, and the reason for the topic is because you two have been complete bitches ,who think they have some mystical power to control other people and events here on the forum.

get past it will ya?

Successful? Looks like a man that can't keep a job for longer than 10 years unless you're in your 60s.
23 years as a floorcovering contractor, 6 years as a leo concurrent with the last 6 years as a contractor, 10 years as a millwright foreman, and been on this job just over a year.

the mill shut down due to the economy or I would still be there.

the only reason Im telling you anything about myself is to show you how stupid you are trying to assume things about people you don't know.

In my new position I have the benefit of working from home when I want to, and I have several hundred hours of personal time included in my employment contract.

I won't even get into to my yearly bonuses or how they are calculated ,im pretty sure the mechanics of it would be over your head.

again you lose the bet on my physical attributes.

now about the OTR shit you and Duchess have been pouring all over the forum lately?

think you can get past it?
John Adams

Excuse me, really-old-guy-trying-to-pass-as-young-and-sexy-online-much-to-the-disgust-of-many, you're doing exactly what you're accusing me and Duchess of doing.

Did you forget about the runner you did for the past year because you couldn't hold your own here? Do you really think you can return with your poor old withered tail between your legs and start dictating policy?
(01-14-2010, 09:15 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Excuse me, really-old-guy-trying-to-pass-as-young-and-sexy-online-much-to-the-disgust-of-many, you're doing exactly what you're accusing me and Duchess of doing.

Did you forget about the runner you did for the past year because you couldn't hold your own here? Do you really think you can return with your poor old withered tail between your legs and start dictating policy?

No lumpy Im not doing the same thing, Im not trying to dictate policy, policy is set on the age of members.

I believe there must be a reason for it , and also a reasonable method of enforcing it.

One pissed off parent lumpy thats all it takes.

that equates to one under age person in the forum, think about it.
John Adams

Dick, no one is going to believe that you're 6'1 and 195 lbs untill you show a picture. Untill then you're just a short, fat, unemployed little beaner. And if you're not really Mexican then why do you love them so much?
C'mon Dick.... post a pic of you holding up today's (or the current day's) USA Today newspaper so we know it's real.
(01-14-2010, 07:52 AM)Duchess Wrote: I have more important things to consider than the thoughts of a dick & 2 cunts...Got it ?[/i][/size]

Uh-huh. Important things like what fab demi bra you're going to wear today?

Why you're referencing "two cunts" in this thread when all I've seen here is a conversation between you and Dick is beyond me. Clearly you haven't learned the art of NOT holding internet grudges (surprising for someone participating at a Mock forum). Apparently, we have more than one child on the forum. 105
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-14-2010, 08:22 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: So those two twisted up twats are taking it up the ass for a fat, stumpy unemployed loser that spends all day online.

Do you and Duchess coordinate your outfits too?

Major Fail by the way. Using "twisted up twats" in a thread titled Twisted up Twats. Not exactly original.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-14-2010, 04:19 PM)username Wrote:
(01-14-2010, 08:22 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: So those two twisted up twats are taking it up the ass for a fat, stumpy unemployed loser that spends all day online.

Do you and Duchess coordinate your outfits too?

Major Fail by the way. Using "twisted up twats" in a thread titled Twisted up Twats. Not exactly original.

Jesus Christ. 22
(01-14-2010, 10:28 AM)sally Wrote: Dick, no one is going to believe that you're 6'1 and 195 lbs untill you show a picture.

Personally, I could care less if he's a dog-faced, albino, transvestite, midget, hooker working the traveling carnivals. "It" amuses me.

Commando Cunt Queen
(01-14-2010, 10:28 AM)sally Wrote: Dick, no one is going to believe that you're 6'1 and 195 lbs untill you show a picture. Untill then you're just a short, fat, unemployed little beaner. And if you're not really Mexican then why do you love them so much?

Jesus I will feel like I have been kidnapped.

Im not mexican but you would have to live for awhile in my shoes to know why I think the mexican culture is cool and the mexican people ( at least the ones I know) deserve respect.

really a great bunch of people.
John Adams

(01-14-2010, 04:44 PM)username Wrote:
(01-14-2010, 10:28 AM)sally Wrote: Dick, no one is going to believe that you're 6'1 and 195 lbs untill you show a picture.

Personally, I could care less if he's a dog-faced, albino, transvestite, midget, hooker working the traveling carnivals. "It" amuses me.

well thats nice to know, but Iam none of those things, I am as I have said, lumpy is about to have a meal of crow.
John Adams