Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twisted up twats
If you post a RECENT photo proving me wrong, I will gladly retract my statement. I doubt you can though.
Poor old guy, it must be hard to accept that what you consider muscular and virile is actually stooped and wrinkled.
well lumpy whadda got to go along with that big mouth? you seem so very sure of yourself don't you think I should get something for all my trouble?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I think everyone (and I mean everyone) should just lay down the photos. Now. Smiley_emoticons_fies

You all first.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-14-2010, 05:20 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Poor old guy, it must be hard to accept that what you consider muscular and virile is actually stooped and wrinkled.

IMaDick sent you a PM?............Post it!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-14-2010, 10:20 PM)username Wrote: I think everyone (and I mean everyone) should just lay down the photos. Now. Smiley_emoticons_fies

You all first.

You think? be careful starting new exercise programs.Smiley_emoticons_razz
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-14-2010, 10:31 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-14-2010, 05:20 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Poor old guy, it must be hard to accept that what you consider muscular and virile is actually stooped and wrinkled.

IMaDick sent you a PM?............Post it!

Maggot, she has no clue how fucked up she is right now.
John Adams

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong, old dude.
Lumpy what the hell time were you up posting this morning? You have to admit that Duchess has been a complete bitch this week. She can't contribute to any mommy joking so she gets mad and has a hissy fit. You both need to take a chill pill.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
She was a "complete bitch" because her beloved Mock was being filled with mommy trash... is that too hard to understand?

And the subject at hand is now Dick proving what a stallion he is after claiming so.
Don't know, don't care if Dick is a hottie or not.

As for the mommy shit, it WAS done for a point. And she went on and on long after the threads went in other directions. Anyway, that shit is over so ya'll just need to let it go. It's the weekend Lump!! Time to break out the Corona's and Mr. Vibe and have a good time.
What, are you Fucking retarded? YOU'RE the one that just brought the subject up again! Kee-ristorante.

Hahaha! That ristorante thing was my iPhone trying to help with my spelling.
Dick is started the topic about what a bitch the two of you are being. LAWD! Have some coffee or something.
(01-15-2010, 07:02 AM)ramseycat Wrote: She can't contribute to any mommy joking so she gets mad and has a hissy fit. You both need to take a chill pill.

Where in the hell did you get the idea that I would be even remotely interested in contributing to a mommie discussion ?...Ramsey, you & women like you, bore me to distraction...Hell, woman, when I send out my party invitations they say, "Children NOT welcome"...Keep your mothering bullshit to yourselves, the only people that find that interesting are other boring women like yourself.

Telling me to take a chill pill has put you firmly in my sights now...95
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Like I wasn't before? Geesh Duchess, relax. You missed the whole point of the mommy threads and when it was pointed out to you, you STILL didn't get it. No one wants this place to be a mommy forum or anything resembling one. You can get off your high hoarse and go back to telling all the guys how hot you are.

BTW, I can TOTALLY understand how some women don't like kids. Most of the time I don't like them. And that includes my own at times. LOL

You truly are an uneducated, simple minded twit...I'm here to have fun & slapping you ignorant bitches around brings me great joy & delight...Now that you're in the mix I plan on having even more fun...Maybe I'll start by channeling Moose, how's that grab ya ?
Shut the fuck up, Ramsey.

Back to Dick... photos, please.
(01-15-2010, 08:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You truly are an uneducated, simple minded twit...I'm here to have fun & slapping you ignorant bitches around brings me great joy & delight...Now that you're in the mix I plan on having even more fun...Maybe I'll start by channeling Moose, how's that grab ya ?

Bitch would probably offer you a blow job.
(01-15-2010, 07:55 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Dick is started the topic about what a bitch the two of you are being. LAWD! Have some coffee or something.

and I was right , the terrible twated twosomes twats are all twisted up.

beauty is skin deep but ugly goes all the way through.

Lumpy you will get a picture when I post it.

Im still waiting for you to begin negotiations on what you're going to lose?
John Adams

(01-15-2010, 08:30 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Bitch would probably offer you a blow job.

Heh.

Proof of her immense stupidity is the fact that she privately conversed with a man who wished a semi would broadside her car while you, her & her children were in it...He wished you all dead & she continued to associate herself with him...No doubt about it, she is brain dead.