Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twisted up twats
How much do you make a year, Ramsey?
(01-15-2010, 08:48 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 08:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 08:30 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Bitch would probably offer you a blow job.

Heh.

Proof of her immense stupidity is the fact that she privately conversed with a man who wished a semi would broadside her car while you, her & her children were in it...He wished you all dead & she continued to associate herself with him...No doubt about it, she is brain dead.

Seriously? So I should never chat online with any of you either after all the mean an hateful things you guys have said to me. Moose was a freak on this forum. No doubt about it. Do you really think that he wished me or anyone else on here dead??? No. He took his mocking way to far and it turned very ugly. He let this place bring out a side of him that most people keep hidden. He was the first to admit it and the first to say that he cannot be on forums. I am sure all of you don't talk and act this way in public. If you do, I feel sorry for you. You take all this mocking shit way to seriously. AND you take texting and chatting online with someone way too seriously. You act like he's my best friend. More like someone to chat with on occasion and waste some time. There is a lot more to talk about than MOCK you know.

Wow, talk about more useless defending AND making excuses for sick behavior. Of all the people online to give her cell to, she picks Moose. Idiot.
86 112
You people are nuts. What is Moose going to do with my cell number? Besides if I don't want him to call or text, I can block him. A text every couple of months is not a big deal. You idiots are under the mistaken impression that Moose gives a damn about any of you here and spends time stalking you or whatever. When he left Mock, he left Mock. He admits this was not a good place for him as it brought out a real ugly side of him. I suppose none of you have ever shown your ugly side and then regretted letting yourself behave that way.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-15-2010, 09:47 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: How much do you make a year, Ramsey?

None of your business. Unlike you I am not going to brag about how much money I make. It must be nice though to make $70K and be able to spend it all on yourself.
(01-15-2010, 09:51 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You people are nuts. What is Moose going to do with my cell number? Besides if I don't want him to call or text, I can block him. A text every couple of months is not a big deal. You idiots are under the mistaken impression that Moose gives a damn about any of you here and spends time stalking you or whatever. When he left Mock, he left Mock. He admits this was not a good place for him as it brought out a real ugly side of him. I suppose none of you have ever shown your ugly side and then regretted letting yourself behave that way.

One more time... he's like that on EVERY forum he belongs to. Why? Because that's his real personality. Yeah, I could see him stalking someone.
(01-15-2010, 09:52 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

None of your business. Unlike you I am not going to brag about how much money I make. It must be nice though to make $70K and be able to spend it all on yourself.

I make more than you, don't I? And after your overpriced religious college education... heh.
(01-15-2010, 09:51 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You people are nuts. What is Moose going to do with my cell number?

You are an emotional retard for giving him your cell number to begin with. God damn it's amazing what a soup chicken paragon you are.
86 112
Ramsey has a religious education? Religious college? No wonder she is ignorant and is waiting for God to put a real man in her path. ::lol::
86 112
I would rather have Charles Manson as a penpal than moose.

Moose is probably too busy fucking ladyboys anyway.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Christ Almighty! I just slogged through 3 pages of the Ramsey Explaining Stupid Shit She Thinks is Valid Show!

Ramsey will you ever learn to STFU on explaining yourself? NO! No you won't because you are too dopey and think someone actually cares about your dopey tales.
I bet Ramseys life story would be a fascinating read.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-15-2010, 12:31 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I bet Ramseys life story would be a fascinating read.

::lol::
86 112
I don't have a religious education you boob. I went to a private school.

I think that Lumpy is insecure about the fact that she doens't have a college education.

Shut up Ant. No one cares about what you think.

When I read all of your drivel, all I hear is blah blah blah.....
Rarity Alert: I actually voted for a Ramsey post.
86 112
(01-15-2010, 01:25 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I think that Lumpy is insecure about the fact that she doens't have a college education.

Every fuckin' time you post you reinforce to us all just how dim witted you truly are...Do you not give any thought to what you are about to post ?...Why in hell would someone who makes seventy grand give a rats ass about a degree when she's making more than those with one ?...Don't let that "like" go to your head, we are all aware of why you got it & it's not for making such a great post...Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-15-2010, 10:00 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-15-2010, 09:52 AM)ramseycat Wrote:

I make more than you, don't I? And after your overpriced religious college education... heh.

Talking about income is so gauche. What kind of no class forum is this?
Commando Cunt Queen
The kind you should leave in protest?

Hahahaha
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-15-2010, 02:36 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: The kind you should leave in protest?

[Image: peguin.gif]

Maybe for your birthday.....next year. Smiley_emoticons_fies
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-15-2010, 08:48 AM)ramseycat Wrote: He let this place bring out a side of him that most people keep hidden. He was the first to admit it and the first to say that he cannot be on forums.

Oh, well thats real normal and you're having conversations with this douchebag about it. Not to mention giving him you name, number, and where you live. You're a freak and he's a freak, two fucking assholes.