Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satan wants to renegotiate
(01-16-2010, 02:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-16-2010, 02:32 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Satan always uses sensuality to draw a crowd.

Ima instrument of the devil...39

probably? want me to whisper it in your ear? Smiley_emoticons_wink
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Only if your aftershave and/or cologne smells of sandalwood.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-16-2010, 02:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Only if your aftershave and/or cologne smells of sandalwood.

that could be arranged, but I much prefer lavender body oils Smiley_emoticons_wink for sensual moments.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

...:o

I'm dumbstruck..28
So, Dick - you enjoy smelling flowery for the ladies even when they prefer you to smell more manly?

Lavendar! 28
You know what smell I really like? Nag Champa... I guess I'm a 60s reject even if I'm too young.
(01-16-2010, 03:15 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: So, Dick - you enjoy smelling flowery for the ladies even when they prefer you to smell more manly?

Lavendar! 28

you have obviously never been involved with the use of sensual oils being rubbed on your skin during love making.

Im sorry to hear that.

it has nothing to do with how I would smell from cologne or aftershave.
John Adams

(01-16-2010, 03:19 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I guess I'm a 60s reject even if I'm too young.

I gravitate towards people of that era, most I've met & spoken with are some of the coolest people I've ever encountered & I find them & their stories to be fascinating...I like older people, period...Cowboy is older than me...Ooohhhh, personal information.
(01-16-2010, 03:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you have obviously never been involved with the use of sensual oils being rubbed on your skin during love making.

I have ~ ::sneaky::
(01-16-2010, 03:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-16-2010, 03:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you have obviously never been involved with the use of sensual oils being rubbed on your skin during love making.

I have ~ ::sneaky::

Yeah, me too... it goes without saying.

I think it's a safe bet that all the chicks in here have.
Of course. Dopey Dick didn't understand you were telling HIM he should smell like sandalwood where he replied he'd rather smell like lavendar.

I get it Dick.... next time word your dopey replies more carefully.

I love the smell of Coty Wild Musk.

I also use Neutrogena Sesame oil after every shower and it drives Matt insane. Soooo.... massage time guess what I use?
(01-16-2010, 03:42 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Of course. Dopey Dick didn't understand you were telling HIM he should smell like sandalwood where he replied he'd rather smell like lavendar.

I get it Dick.... next time word your dopey replies more carefully.

I love the smell of Coty Wild Musk.

I also use Neutrogena Sesame oil after every shower and it drives Matt insane. Soooo.... massage time guess what I use?

vinegar would be my guess you sour bitch.Smiley_emoticons_slash it figures you would have to massage yourself.

oh, by the way follow your own advice.28
John Adams

Dick, are you ok, sweetheart ?...Did we bruise your manliness ?...Crush your ego ?...Put the smackdown on your hunka hunka burnin' love ?...It'll be alright, baby...72
:pat: Poor Dick..... he tries so hard to twist things to his own advantage only to fail time and again.
(01-16-2010, 03:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Dick, are you ok, sweetheart ?...Did we bruise your manliness ?...Crush your ego ?...Put the smackdown on your hunka hunka burnin' love ?...It'll be alright, baby...72

No, Im ok. I actually expected it, some women just can't handle a man who delivers their fantasies, it goes against everything they have at home.39
John Adams

I have no doubt at all that my vibrator can unman you.

If you delivered one, I would certainly accept it...Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(01-16-2010, 04:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

If you delivered one, I would certainly accept it...Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Which is why I said some women, I mean take a look at what lumpy fanatizes about her "vibrator", thats whats at home, ever try to get a vibrator to massage you with lavender oil?::lol::

ant has never been with a man who takes the time to please her, she talks about massaging him, not being massaged.28

its sad really in a morbid sense, because I think they probably have all they can handle as it is you know mechanical dicks and the other ignorant of real pleasure it fits them perfectly.
John Adams