Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satan wants to renegotiate
I got my ex started using the Axe deodorant body spray - Kilo. Back before he was my ex.

I think that smells nice.

Damned shame a nice smell doesn't cover up 'asshole'.
(01-16-2010, 09:25 PM)username Wrote:
(01-16-2010, 09:04 PM)Instigator Wrote: I've read the Bible myself, scared shitless. But what I read basically said, if you accept God, and don't run around purposely killing people, cheating on your spouse, and stealing, you're OK.

You're a simple minded twit. I can't believe you're trying to summarize the bible in 50 words or less. Asshole.

You stupid fuck, I wasn't trying to summarize it, I was saying what I thought on the relevant parts.
(01-16-2010, 10:46 PM)Instigator Wrote:
(01-16-2010, 09:04 PM)Instigator Wrote: I've read the Bible myself, scared shitless. But what I read basically said, if you accept God, and don't run around purposely killing people, cheating on your spouse, and stealing, you're OK.

You're a simple minded twit. I can't believe you're trying to summarize the bible in 50 words or less. Asshole.

You stupid fuck, I wasn't trying to summarize it, I was saying what I thought on the relevant parts.

you summarized kid, you decided what parts were relevant, then you used one word descriptors for each, that you little cum bucket is the definition of a summary.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-16-2010, 11:02 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

you summarized kid, you decided what parts were relevant, then you used one word descriptors for each, that you little cum bucket is the definition of a summary.

Hey, I'll do him one better.

I'll summarize the bible in ONE word: 'bullshit'

(01-16-2010, 11:26 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Im sure that the dumb ass kid posted this shit after he jerked his brains out of his dick on the 52 year old boobies thread.

I just hope lumpy didn't buy new batteries for her BF in plastic thinking about what this fucking kid was going to do with her pic's.::lol::
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-16-2010, 11:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Im sure that the dumb ass kid posted this shit after he jerked his brains out of his dick on the 52 year old boobies thread.

I just hope lumpy didn't buy new batteries for her BF in plastic thinking about what this fucking kid was going to do with her pic's.::lol::

Gross... thanks for that mental image.

I thought the dopey bastard was gone.

(I'm now hoping like HELL the newb really is over 18... shit) 50
(01-17-2010, 12:02 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: (I'm now hoping like HELL the newb really is over 18... shit) 50

It's not. Don't kid yourself. 84
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-17-2010, 12:10 AM)username Wrote:
(01-17-2010, 12:02 AM)SyberBitch Wrote: (I'm now hoping like HELL the newb really is over 18... shit) 50

It's not. Don't kid yourself. 84

:'(
(01-16-2010, 11:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Im sure that the dumb ass kid posted this shit after he jerked his brains out of his dick on the 52 year old boobies thread.

:| I thought we'd been over this. Hey, Dick, do tell us how you got a computer inside your cardboard box. Did you sneak across the border to rob someone?
(01-17-2010, 02:33 AM)Instigator Wrote:
(01-16-2010, 11:53 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

:| I thought we'd been over this. Hey, Dick, do tell us how you got a computer inside your cardboard box. Did you sneak across the border to rob someone?

fuck you , you racist motherfucker, you would be wise to put me on ignore, I am your worst fucking nightmare.
John Adams

(01-17-2010, 02:51 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-17-2010, 02:33 AM)Instigator Wrote: :| I thought we'd been over this. Hey, Dick, do tell us how you got a computer inside your cardboard box. Did you sneak across the border to rob someone?

fuck you , you racist motherfucker, you would be wise to put me on ignore, I am your worst fucking nightmare.

Haha, worst nightmare. More like a harmless daydream, Dickless. You might want to find some more newspaper to wipe your ass.

Oh, Gawd...Please don't start this shit again..52
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-17-2010, 03:35 AM)Instigator Wrote:
(01-17-2010, 02:33 AM)Instigator Wrote: :| I thought we'd been over this. Hey, Dick, do tell us how you got a computer inside your cardboard box. Did you sneak across the border to rob someone?

Haha, worst nightmare. More like a harmless daydream, Dickless. You might want to find some more newspaper to wipe your ass.

I have heard all the racist shit before, you will need to do better if you want to stand out in a crowd.

come on pendejo, Im sure that the school yard has better shit than this.
John Adams

Old Spice is nasty! Sorry sally.
That shit is right up there with Hai Karate and Brute.

Matt uses that AXE stuff but I'm not terribly thrilled with it but he just keeps it in his work truck now in case he stinks from attic work in the summer and has to talk to customers.

Nautica for men. I just love men that smell like that or Black Leather. Good luck finding Black Leather though! I haven't seen it in ages.
(01-17-2010, 08:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote:

I have heard all the racist shit before, you will need to do better if you want to stand out in a crowd.

Yawn. I better order a pizza for this. Speaking of pizzas, if you think about it, the largest difference between a pizza and a mexican is that a pizza can feed a family.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-17-2010, 12:02 PM)Instigator Wrote:

Yawn. I better order a pizza for this. Speaking of pizzas, if you think about it, the largest difference between a pizza and a mexican is that a pizza can feed a family.

11 come on kid you're not even trying, let that racist shit out, I promise I can take it you won't hurt my feelings.
John Adams

(01-17-2010, 12:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

11 come on kid you're not even trying, let that racist shit out, I promise I can take it you won't hurt my feelings.

Sorry, but it's kind of pointless getting into a war with Mexicans. I mean, to stop a Mexican tank, all you have to do is shoot the dumb bastard pushing it. If we cut off Mexico's supply of paper, you wouldn't have an air force. Face it, it's just not nice to pick on retards.
(01-17-2010, 12:37 PM)Instigator Wrote:
(01-17-2010, 12:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Sorry, but it's kind of pointless getting into a war with Mexicans. I mean, to stop a Mexican tank, all you have to do is shoot the dumb bastard pushing it. If we cut off Mexico's supply of paper, you wouldn't have an air force. Face it, it's just not nice to pick on retards.

Kid the whole point of the forum is that we don't have to be nice, so stop fucking around.

either get with it or get the fuck out.
John Adams

Don't make me laugh at racist jokes, you little shitball!! 16