Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moose-related hypocrisy and defending?
Frank, you opened yourself up to major attack when you started this pointless thread. Now shut the fuck up and take it like a man.
(01-22-2010, 11:48 PM)Julie Wrote: Frank, the problem seems to be... in theory, the members here should be allowed to say anything because of the Mock mantra - anything goes....no limits on speech. That would include calling someone a NIGGER as well as the behavior Moose displayed and anything in between...and maybe even what Sinister said.

Folks are also accusing you of not being fair with admin decisions.

This is difficult situation and it's necessary to hash all of this out... I guess.

The Mock mantra is not anything goes and no limits. There are less rules and more freedom, but your description is an exaggeration. Also, I can and do fall back on my stated right to disallow anything at any time just because it annoys or upsets me. I don't care if someone doesn't like that or a decision I make here. I got over that bullshit a long time ago. There's always someone who isn't happy with a decision and I no longer spend my time trying to make everyone happy.
86 112
(01-23-2010, 06:52 AM)Instigator Wrote: Frank, you opened yourself up to major attack when you started this pointless thread. Now shut the fuck up and take it like a man.

OK. I'm very worried about attacks from hags, too.
86 112
As much as I insult and abuse Frank, I wouldn't want to run a forum, especially one of this type and I think he actually does a pretty good job here most of the time. This place has been in existence for nearly two years and I think we've got most of the bugs worked out... it was running pretty smoothly up until recently. What changed, you might ask? Hmmm...
This is difficult situation and it's necessary to hash all of this out... I guess.
Quote:Bullshit!! You're the only one that keeps dragging this shit out all over the site. STFU already and go get your daily beating from your pimp., ya big fucking racist CUNT.
(01-22-2010, 11:36 PM)Julie Wrote: I was probably wrong for laughing at this...
The Department of Federal Redundancy Department

So that's where you work?! ::wave::

(01-23-2010, 12:21 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Is anyone else getting tired of this pretentious bitch trying to instruct us how this forum should be run? We didn't have any racial issues once Sinister and Moose left until Julie showed up and made EVERYTHING about her and the word NIGGER. It was used once by Duchess and at least 30 times now by Julie. If anyone is a racist here, it's this blithering idiot.

How do we get rid of this pestilence?

White out?
Electrical brown out?
Black out? ::lol::
Chigger spray?
(01-22-2010, 11:48 PM)Julie Wrote: Frank, the problem seems to be... in theory, the members here should be allowed to say anything because of the Mock mantra - anything goes....no limits on speech. That would include calling someone a NIGGER as well as the behavior Moose displayed and anything in between...and maybe even what Sinister said.

Frank has made it pretty fucking clear that he's not going to tolerate repeated use of the word "nigger" but you still keep bringing it up.

You're the person with the axe to grind that Zenith described. Your posts aren't mocking--they're generally angry, bitter and humorless.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-22-2010, 11:36 PM)Julie Wrote: The Department of Federal Redundancy Department

Isn't that all of them?
(01-23-2010, 02:48 AM)Zenith Wrote: *bends over and goes into first yoga pose...downward dog*

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Nice errrrr pose.... there...
(01-23-2010, 02:48 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 02:48 AM)Zenith Wrote: *bends over and goes into first yoga pose...downward dog*

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Well get naked and break out the twister game then 28
(01-23-2010, 06:09 AM)Instigator Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 02:48 AM)Zenith Wrote: I think we all need to open a quiet room in the back of the forum and get naked because it is clearly too much tension "up in this bitch!"

I'll go first....

*takes off clothing and turns ass toward the door*

*bends over and goes into first yoga pose...downward dog*

*Watches carefully, forgetting about surrounding conversation*

*Rolls into an open legged over head stretch*
*motions for Instigator to take off all clothing and join in*
(01-25-2010, 04:02 AM)Zenith Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 02:48 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Well get naked and break out the twister game then 28

If I tried to play naked twister, I would have an unfair advantage as my boobs would serve as inadvertent blindfolds for my opponents.
(01-23-2010, 09:14 AM)Middle Finger Wrote:

Folks are also accusing you of not being fair with admin decisions.

The Mock mantra is not anything goes and no limits. There are less rules and more freedom, but your description is an exaggeration. Also, I can and do fall back on my stated right to disallow anything at any time just because it annoys or upsets me. I don't care if someone doesn't like that or a decision I make here. I got over that bullshit a long time ago. There's always someone who isn't happy with a decision and I no longer spend my time trying to make everyone happy.

So, you sometimes make arbitrary calls and since it's your forum that is that. Interesting. I took another approach - laying out all the rules up front and then sticking to them. (Can be very hard to do sometimes, but we do it.) Then again... my forum is another type of environment.

I understand why you are saying this though - someone's always going to be pissed and you can spend a lot of time & energy hopping from foot to foot behind some whiley ass bitches who don't understand that cyberspace can be a cold place.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(01-23-2010, 09:18 AM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: As much as I insult and abuse Frank, I wouldn't want to run a forum, especially one of this type and I think he actually does a pretty good job here most of the time. This place has been in existence for nearly two years and I think we've got most of the bugs worked out... it was running pretty smoothly up until recently. What changed, you might ask? Hmmm...

You and I had a disagreement, then Douche inserted herself into it and used a racial slur, you started contacting people off forum about me, and then all 3 of us kept arguing about things?
(01-23-2010, 12:37 PM)username Wrote:

Frank has made it pretty fucking clear that he's not going to tolerate repeated use of the word "nigger" but you still keep bringing it up.

You're the person with the axe to grind that Zenith described. Your posts aren't mocking--they're generally angry, bitter and humorless.

At this juncture, I'm going to pause for a moment of seriousness.

Normally, I don't drag baggage from place to place because I prefer to travel light, but this is egregious so I have to speak up. I think you are joining the "us versus Julie" e-gang on this site to curry favor with the in-crowd here.

I say that because you don't know any of these shitbags or shithags. Plus, you have no idea who the fuck Zenith is (not that her words have any more weight than anyone else's...so who knows why the ignants keep dragging her name into this shit.)

The interactions between you and I on other sites are vastly different from what is happening here and, on top of that, you and I have interacted online for YEARS. You have never seen me type the N-word, and you - of all the people here - should realize exactly why I did that in this situation.

To refer back to what OP has already stated:
Saying " I don't like to be called a NIGGER." is not the same as saying " You're a NIGGER. "

Furthermore:
Saying "Lumpy / Douche called me a NIGGER." is not the same as Lumpy/Douche saying "Julie you're a NIGGER and you deserve to be called a NIGGER."

Let's say Lumpy & Douche are 100% right about what they say I am guilty of...I lied on Lumpy etc. Those actions still do not warrant calling a person a NIGGER. We all fucking know that. I am quite certain that none of this is not lost on you, Miss "username" *smirk*, despite the fact you are suddenly prentending it is.

In all honestly, based on what I have seen of you over the years...on any other site you would have openly condemned anyone calling anyone else the N-word. What makes you behave differently in this environment - I am not sure; nor do I care....but, don't think that I am going to forget the shit you're pulling here. During the course of our interactions, we have shared information of a personal nature with each other and if I were actually the nasty + bitter person you described, I would have no qualms about using what I know about you here at this site in an effort to embarrass you. I am not nasty + bitter and I would never do that.

I want to be clear with what I am saying: Having fun is one thing, but I feel that what you are doing here (when it comes to me) at the moment is not OK with me. I feel that you are a behaving in a decidedly reptilian way here, at this site.

Maybe this was material for a PM, but since there is no expectation of privacy for PMs here.. I didn't see the point.

I fully expect you to continue your fuct up little act for your new pals but I wanted to come out and say this to you directly.
(01-23-2010, 10:39 AM)The Antagonist Wrote: So that's where you work?! ::wave::

Motherfucking moron, I am not telling you where I work or anything else about me. ::lol::
What a fucking CUNT you are! You basically threaten to reveal personal info and then claim you're morally superior and wouldn't do that. Then why mention it? You're a loathsome piece of shit, Julie.
(01-26-2010, 01:56 PM)Julie Wrote: At this juncture, I'm going to pause for a moment of seriousness.

Normally, I don't drag baggage from place to place because I prefer to travel light, but this is egregious so I have to speak up. I think you are joining the "us versus Julie" e-gang on this site to curry favor with the in-crowd here.

I say that because you don't know any of these shitbags or shithags. Plus, you have no idea who the fuck Zenith is (not that her words have any more weight than anyone else's...so who knows why the ignants keep dragging her name into this shit.)

The interactions between you and I on other sites are vastly different from what is happening here and, on top of that, you and I have interacted online for YEARS. You have never seen me type the N-word, and you - of all the people here - should realize exactly why I did that in this situation.

To refer back to what OP has already stated:
Saying " I don't like to be called a NIGGER." is not the same as saying " You're a NIGGER. "

Furthermore:
Saying "Lumpy / Douche called me a NIGGER." is not the same as Lumpy/Douche saying "Julie you're a NIGGER and you deserve to be called a NIGGER."

Let's say Lumpy & Douche are 100% right about what they say I am guilty of...I lied on Lumpy etc. Those actions still do not warrant calling a person a NIGGER. We all fucking know that. I am quite certain that none of this is not lost on you, Miss "username" *smirk*, despite the fact you are suddenly prentending it is.

In all honestly, based on what I have seen of you over the years...on any other site you would have openly condemned anyone calling anyone else the N-word. What makes you behave differently in this environment - I am not sure; nor do I care....but, don't think that I am going to forget the shit you're pulling here. During the course of our interactions, we have shared information of a personal nature with each other and if I were actually the nasty + bitter person you described, I would have no qualms about using what I know about you here at this site in an effort to embarrass you. I am not nasty + bitter and I would never do that.

I want to be clear with what I am saying: Having fun is one thing, but I feel that what you are doing here (when it comes to me) at the moment is not OK with me. I feel that you are a behaving in a decidedly reptilian way here, at this site.

Maybe this was material for a PM, but since there is no expectation of privacy for PMs here.. I didn't see the point.

I fully expect you to continue your fuct up little act for your new pals but I wanted to come out and say this to you directly.

Julie, I didn't (and wouldn't) condone anyone calling you or anyone else a nigger. What I was trying to point out is, you made your point about it again, and again and again and again and it was going absolutely nowhere. It seemed like you were holding out for an apology from Duchess and were determined to keep bringing it up but clearly that apology was not going to be forthcoming (although Duchess acknowledged some embarassment about using the word).

So every post that you made became an attack on Lumpy or Duchess--and then they responded in kind--blah, blah, blah.

In my opinion, despite the fact that things will get heated here sometimes, it's important to be able to move on and not carry this shit from post to post to post.
Commando Cunt Queen

I never would have highlighted that word.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]