Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moose-related hypocrisy and defending?
(01-26-2010, 02:38 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: What a fucking CUNT you are! You basically threaten to reveal personal info and then claim you're morally superior and wouldn't do that. Then why mention it? You're a loathsome piece of shit, Julie.

Good grief Lumpy. WTF is wrong with you? That's what you got from what I wrote?

We revealed personal info to each other. I was not threatening to reveal her personal info. I stated that if I were really the person she was making me out to be (nasty + bitter), I would jump straight to it.

I think that anyone with 3rd grade reading comprehension skills could glean that from what I wrote.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(01-26-2010, 02:39 PM)username Wrote: Julie, I didn't (and wouldn't) condone anyone calling you or anyone else a nigger. What I was trying to point out is, you made your point about it again, and again and again and again and it was going absolutely nowhere.

Sure it did.

Quote:It seemed like you were holding out for an apology from Duchess and were determined to keep bringing it up but clearly that apology was not going to be forthcoming (although Duchess acknowledged some embarassment about using the word).

"although Duchess acknowledged some embarassment about using the word"

::lol:: Wow, *username* ...just .....wow

Quote:So every post that you made became an attack on Lumpy or Duchess--and then they responded in kind--blah, blah, blah.

Others may have seen what took place as a two way street. But those others are likely to not be attmpting to curry favor with people they just met on Mock Forums. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Quote:In my opinion, despite the fact that things will get heated here sometimes, it's important to be able to move on and not carry this shit from post to post to post.

Unh huh Because carrying things from post to post is not want takes place at Mock. Or maybe it is - but I am not supposed to follow suit. Different rules for different people.

Thanks for confirming what I was thinking. We are now strangers again.

I hope your new pals are worth it Smiley_emoticons_smile

Jesus Christ ~ More soup chicken drama.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-26-2010, 03:46 PM)Julie Wrote: I hope your new pals are worth it Smiley_emoticons_smile

Meh, I'm in a fowl mood today and pretty much hate everyone--you especially right now. You're being childish but go ahead--take your bat and ball and go home. 52
Commando Cunt Queen
Wow, Julie sure has a knack for bringing up the dead and passing it along to each member as if they all need individual attention on it.

STFU Julie. You are a broken, pathetic record. If this place has a bad feeling for you then do as you promised last week and leave.

At least Ramsey sticks to her word. She said goodbye and meant it. You on the other hand are just a stuck-up bitch who thinks her shit don't stink. Time to get your head checked bitch.
(01-26-2010, 04:05 PM)username Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 03:46 PM)Julie Wrote: I hope your new pals are worth it Smiley_emoticons_smile

Meh, I'm in a fowl mood today and pretty much hate everyone--you especially right now.

Really?

Your new pals should make things easier because:

a) this is a SAFE place to talk about problems
and
b) support and encouragement is what Mock is about Smiley_emoticons_wink

Have a wonderful evening.
Oh fuck me, I meant I'm in a "foul" mood. I am NOT in the mood to cluck like a fucking chicken. God damn can't edit after 15 minutes bullshit.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-26-2010, 03:40 PM)Julie Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 02:38 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: What a fucking CUNT you are! You basically threaten to reveal personal info and then claim you're morally superior and wouldn't do that. Then why mention it? You're a loathsome piece of shit, Julie.

We revealed personal info to each other. I was not threatening to reveal her personal info. I stated that if I were really the person she was making me out to be (nasty + bitter), I would jump straight to it.

I think that anyone with 3rd grade reading comprehension skills could glean that from what I wrote.

Once again, since you don't seem to understand simple English, if you weren't considering revealing personal info, it would be a non-issue and you wouldn't have mentioned it. Basically it was a not too terribly subtle attempt to manipulate user, which is something Ive seen you doing since the day you joined here
(01-26-2010, 04:27 PM)username Wrote: God damn can't edit after 15 minutes bullshit.

What's bullshit is that you need more than 15 fucking minutes after you make a post to review it because you were too stupid to check it with a preview.
86 112
(01-26-2010, 04:25 PM)Julie Wrote: Your new pals should make things easier because:

a) this is a SAFE place to talk about problems
and
b) support and encouragement is what Mock is about Smiley_emoticons_wink

I know that. That's why I joined. I was looking for a safe, supportive environment where I could share my deepest feelings and receive unconditional understanding, affection and encouragement from a close group of friends.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-26-2010, 04:45 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 04:27 PM)username Wrote: God damn can't edit after 15 minutes bullshit.

What's bullshit is that you need more than 15 fucking minutes after you make a post to review it because you were too stupid to check it with a preview.

Shut up. I did review it but the light didn't go on until I started thinking about the chicken I'm cooking for dinner tonight, lol.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-26-2010, 04:37 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 03:40 PM)Julie Wrote:

Once again, since you don't seem to understand simple English, if you weren't considering revealing personal info, it would be a non-issue and you wouldn't have mentioned it. Basically it was a not too terribly subtle attempt to manipulate user, which is something Ive seen you doing since the day you joined here

Lumpy,

maybe the way you interpreted my words have more to do with your inner workings than with what I actually typed....which was quite plain. The person I was conversing with knew what I meant.
(01-26-2010, 05:48 PM)Julie Wrote: Lumpy,

maybe the way you interpreted my words have more to do with your inner workings than with what I actually typed....which was quite plain. The person I was conversing with knew what I meant.

Well since you're a "stranger" and Lumpy is supposedly my "pal", I think it's only right that I say, hell yeah, I understood what Lumpy was saying. I've never accused you or thought that you would disclose pm's or other crap so I don't really understand why you mentioned it either.

Hrumph.
Commando Cunt Queen
So Lumpy. How does it feel to be my private ass licker?

::lol::
Commando Cunt Queen
I should go public, there might be decent money in it and I could live a little above the poverty level.
(01-26-2010, 09:36 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: I should go public, there might be decent money in it and I could live a little above the poverty level.

Commando Cunt Queen
(01-26-2010, 04:27 PM)username Wrote: Oh fuck me, I meant I'm in a "foul" mood. I am NOT in the mood to cluck like a fucking chicken. God damn can't edit after 15 minutes bullshit.

(01-26-2010, 04:51 PM)username Wrote:

Shut up. I did review it but the light didn't go on until I started thinking about the chicken I'm cooking for dinner tonight, lol.

Is it stuffed? I ate a stuff roast chicken thingie last night.
86 112
(01-26-2010, 10:30 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(01-26-2010, 04:51 PM)username Wrote:

Is it stuffed? I ate a stuff roast chicken thingie last night.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Was it rubbery? I didn't know anyone ate chicken 'thingies'.
(01-26-2010, 10:30 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Is it stuffed? I ate a stuff roast chicken thingie last night.

That was your wife, dummy.
Commando Cunt Queen