Poll: Is Frank a hypocrite when it comes to Julie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
30.00%
3 30.00%
He's just an asshole, get used to it
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Frank a huge hypocrite?
(01-23-2010, 07:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That thing gives orgasms that last as long as a song...LONG AS A SONG !...I'm thinking "Stairway To Heaven" long...::bantits::

Speaking of which... what IS your 'song of choice', Lumpy?

That thing gives orgasms that last as long as a song...LONG AS A SONG !...I'm thinking "Stairway To Heaven" long...::bantits::

lol, or "Slow Ride".
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-23-2010, 07:54 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Doesn't really matter but this is nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVavF5pZQc
Rode hard and put away wet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpWPB_z-hwk
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-23-2010, 08:17 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 07:54 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Doesn't really matter but this is nice.

That IS nice... not really what I expected, but it's nice! More of a 'romantic' feel than bone-pounding sex music. Smiley_emoticons_wink

I only said Stairway To Heaven 'cuz that puppy is over 7 minutes long..Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-23-2010, 03:02 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 11:30 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I haven't heard "read" julie calling anyone the N word.

How can frank be a hypocrite if only one side is using the word?

Julie has said the 'n-word' more in the last week or so (since she joined) than probably anyone else in the forum. Including Moose.

Because I can't get a clear answer about the policy here regarding the word NIGGER.

Quote:She's also pointed out, over and over, what she assumes other people's races to be, in a derogatory manner.

Not their race, rancid rasshole - their appearance ... which, in most cases, I know (not assume) because I know them from other forums & have seen their pics.

Quote:If she could just get off the racist shit, she would be a good mocker.

Is that a lil message for me? Guess what - I still don't like or trust your monkey ass.

I still am not satisfied with what the fuck is going on here. Douche apologized to the people who had to witness her calling me a NIGGER. She did not say she was actually sorry for using the word NIGGER, nor did she apologize to me for calling me a NIGGER. Then she lied and said another Black person agreed with it. Plus, I still don't know what the policy is - so I don't know if it will happen again.

Why am I doing this? Why am I repeatedly typing the word NIGGER into the forum? I'll tell you a little tale so you will understand: In ancient times when someone stole something....usually food...the theif would be forced to eat the food over and over and over again until it made him HORRIBLY SICK.

I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(01-23-2010, 10:00 PM)Julie Wrote: Because I can't get a clear answer about the policy here regarding the word NIGGER.

Oh for shit's sake, Julie. How much more clear does it have to be?

People ARE ALLOWED to call each other 'Nigger' here, and other various slurs of whatever type, up to the point where Frank gets fed up with it, if he does at all.

Racism here is generally frowned upon by the membership, but it's allowed, as stupid and disgusting as it is.

Julie Wrote:Not their race, rancid rasshole - their appearance ... which, in most cases, I know (not assume) because I know them from other forums & have seen their pics.

So if you pick on someone for being 'white' it's an 'appearance' issue, but if someone picks on you for being 'black' it's a 'race' issue?? Yeah... that's logical. Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Julie Wrote:
Quote:If she could just get off the racist shit, she would be a good mocker.

Is that a lil message for me? Guess what - I still don't like or trust your monkey ass.

Monkey? Are you using racial slurs against me? ::lol::

Yes, it was a message for you.

Julie Wrote:I still am not satisfied with what the fuck is going on here.

There's no rule here saying you have to be satisfied.

Julie Wrote:Douche apologized to the people who had to witness her calling me a NIGGER. She did not say she was actually sorry for using the word NIGGER, nor did she apologize to me for calling me a NIGGER. Then she lied and said another Black person agreed with it.

I'm not sure what the supposed 'lying' thing is about, but let's just say that Duchess IS a racist. I don't think she is, but who cares what I think. Let's assume she is and go on from that point. What does that change? We WILL have racist members here. It can and does happen. They end up getting verbally slapped around eventually, usually sooner rather than later. Whether or not you choose to stay in that potential environment is up to you.

Julie Wrote:Plus, I still don't know what the policy is - so I don't know if it will happen again.

Ok... let's try this again. RACIAL SLURS ARE ALLOWED. It could and probably will happen again. Just like 'real life', you will run into people who might call you a 'nigger', or worse!!

Julie Wrote:Why am I doing this? Why am I repeatedly typing the word NIGGER into the forum? I'll tell you a little tale so you will understand: In ancient times when someone stole something....usually food...the theif would be forced to eat the food over and over and over again until it made him HORRIBLY SICK.

If you understood psychology, you would see that it's more likely to numb people to the word than to make them want to vomit every time they see it. 11
There is such a double standard here, I can't even stand it. Julie, I haven't heard you complain about the "spic" or "wop" comments--plus, you frequently refer to people as "pale" or "translucent". Seemingly, it's just the n-word that bothers you--sounds very hypocritical. You vehemently argue (like a dog with a bone) against the n-word but don't seem at all concerned about the slurs you sling around or the other slurs that come up on the forum.

Is the n-word somehow the ONLY word that's off limits? Why? What's the logic there?
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-23-2010, 10:29 PM)username Wrote: There is such a double standard here, I can't even stand it. Julie, I haven't heard you complain about the "spic" or "wop" comments--plus, you frequently refer to people as "pale" or "translucent". Seemingly, it's just the n-word that bothers you--sounds very hypocritical. You vehemently argue (like a dog with a bone) against the n-word but don't seem at all concerned about the slurs you sling around or the other slurs that come up on the forum.

Is the n-word somehow the ONLY word that's off limits? Why? What's the logic there?

That's another aspect I meant to address and forgot. Thanks.
I like how Julie is tapping her foot waiting for Frank to censor language just to satisfy her demands for her faux indignation.
I am not tapping my foot. I just want to know what I am dealing with so I can decide if I want to deal with it.
(01-23-2010, 10:57 PM)Julie Wrote: I am not tapping my foot. I just want to know what I am dealing with so I can decide if I want to deal with it.

If what I said in my response above is true (post #28), how does that affect things?
How about you just don't and just leave. The topic has been explained to the point of boredom already and if you still can't grasp that there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH on this forum and no words are banned, then you are not as smart as you'd like to believe you are or you're just a stubborn bitch who's going to whine and cry until she gets her way and have that one word banned.

Why should Frank change a whole forum's atmosphere just to accomodate you? what makes you so fucking special?

Apparently one word has the power to bring you to your knees. The bigotry around here doesn't bother you though does it?

You find it funny when Frank's called a WOP or a greaseball?
OP called the newbie a Kraut - I dont' see you screaming about that.
Anyone feel like calling me a Towel Head? Camel Jockey? hmmm? Please so I can whore for attention like Julie.

Get over it. Move on and stop flogging that dead horse.
Poor Julie, she really shouldn't have to take this kind of abuse. And at a mock forum!!
(01-23-2010, 10:59 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 10:57 PM)Julie Wrote: I am not tapping my foot. I just want to know what I am dealing with so I can decide if I want to deal with it.

If what I said in my response above is true (post #28), how does that affect things?

I'll go look. Hang on...
(01-23-2010, 10:29 PM)username Wrote: There is such a double standard here, I can't even stand it. Julie, I haven't heard you complain about the "spic" or "wop" comments--plus, you frequently refer to people as "pale" or "translucent". Seemingly, it's just the n-word that bothers you--sounds very hypocritical. You vehemently argue (like a dog with a bone) against the n-word but don't seem at all concerned about the slurs you sling around or the other slurs that come up on the forum.

This woman expalins it well & she's White.
Oh shut the fuck up already. You whiny bitch.
(01-23-2010, 11:04 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: How about you just don't and just leave. The topic has been explained to the point of boredom already and if you still can't grasp that there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH on this forum and no words are banned, then you are not as smart as you'd like to believe you are or you're just a stubborn bitch who's going to whine and cry until she gets her way and have that one word banned.

Why should Frank change a whole forum's atmosphere just to accomodate you? what makes you so fucking special?

Apparently one word has the power to bring you to your knees. The bigotry around here doesn't bother you though does it?

You find it funny when Frank's called a WOP or a greaseball?
OP called the newbie a Kraut - I dont' see you screaming about that.
Anyone feel like calling me a Towel Head? Camel Jockey? hmmm? Please so I can whore for attention like Julie.

Get over it. Move on and stop flogging that dead horse.

No.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG8ieVpDgfg
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams