Poll: Is Frank a hypocrite when it comes to Julie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
30.00%
3 30.00%
He's just an asshole, get used to it
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Frank a huge hypocrite?
(01-23-2010, 11:16 PM)Julie Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 10:29 PM)username Wrote: Is the n-word somehow the ONLY word that's off limits? Why? What's the logic there?

This woman expalins it well & she's White.

She addresses why 'honky' is not as offensive as 'nigger', but that hardly addresses the entire spectrum of racial slurs, some of which are as offensive to certain cultures as 'nigger' is to people who feel closely related to those who were 'black' slaves in America.

Sorry, try again.
(01-23-2010, 11:33 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(01-23-2010, 10:29 PM)username Wrote: Is the n-word somehow the ONLY word that's off limits? Why? What's the logic there?

She addresses why 'honky' is not as offensive as 'nigger', but that hardly addresses the entire spectrum of racial slurs, some of which are as offensive to certain cultures as 'nigger' is to people who feel closely related to those who were 'black' slaves in America.

Sorry, try again.

How can I possibly be expected to explain the other racial slurs and how other Non-White people feel about them. Since you know so much about it - look in the mirror and explain it to yourself.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(01-23-2010, 11:38 PM)Julie Wrote:

Sorry, try again.

How can I possibly be expected to explain the other racial slurs and how other Non-White people feel about them. Since you know so much about it - look in the mirror and explain it to yourself.

it feels exactly the same to them as it does to you, it feels the same coming from you as it would from anyone else.

racism is color blind but racists are not.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-23-2010, 10:29 PM)username Wrote: There is such a double standard here, I can't even stand it. Julie, I haven't heard you complain about the "spic" or "wop" comments--plus, you frequently refer to people as "pale" or "translucent". Seemingly, it's just the n-word that bothers you--sounds very hypocritical. You vehemently argue (like a dog with a bone) against the n-word but don't seem at all concerned about the slurs you sling around or the other slurs that come up on the forum.

Is the n-word somehow the ONLY word that's off limits? Why? What's the logic there?

34 You might view yourself as a victim. I don't. 86
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-23-2010, 11:38 PM)Julie Wrote:

Sorry, try again.

I've already explained it. How about you explain what 'white' is and what 'black' is, since you're so focused on drawing color lines in the sand? That way, we can all figure out what words we're supposed to be offended by so people will be more likely to use them against us in a frigging mock forum.
See post # 27. It fully explains my position.
(01-23-2010, 11:47 PM)Julie Wrote: See post # 27. It fully explains my position.

So, your 'position' is that you're too dumb to accept explanations when they're given to you? 11
If that's your interpretation and it makes you feel better, go with it.
You know what, Jules? You came in and alienated a fair amount of people, but Syber was very nice to you and tried to understand what was bothering you... because you've been complaining about one thing or another ever since you joined here... and you basically shit on her with your angry black woman routine. Why do you bother coming to Mock? You can't carry a conversation to save your life, you're obsessive, dim witted and rather dull and frankly, you'd do better finding a forum that caters to militant blacks. Seriously, this shit has already gotten old for all of us and it has to be getting old for you. Can't you function like a normal person or is that too much to ask?
As I said, I am not happy with the fact that Douche called me a NIGGER, apologized to everyone else for doing it in front of them, and then said another Black person agreed with what she did.

I am waiting to see what Frank decides and going from there. I just need to know what I am dealing with so I can decide if I feel like dealing with it.
He already decided, he's NOT changing things. Your incessant whining about the fact isn't going to change that.
I saw a thread where he was testing the word filter Smiley_emoticons_smile
(01-23-2010, 11:59 PM)Julie Wrote: As I said, I am not happy with the fact that Douche called me a NIGGER, apologized to everyone else for doing it in front of them, and then said another Black person agreed with what she did.

I am waiting to see what Frank decides and going from there. I just need to know what I am dealing with so I can decide if I feel like dealing with it.

Let's see.

Frank hasn't slapped anyone on the wrist for throwing around racial slurs. I guess you're waiting for him to give you some Big Definitive Answer and create POLICY on using racial slurs in Mock? 28

He has ALREADY stated what his policy is... you just keep pretending that you don't understand.

IT'S ALLOWED unless you (that's a general 'you') annoy him too much. If you seriously think that Frank is gonna somehow publicly 'punish' or 'warn' Duchess for what she said to you, you are very very sadly mistaken.
She's going to pout and whine until he does. She's said that over and over, not in exact words but she's stomping her feet and whoring the idea in nearly every thread she can find a place to shove it in there.

Julie - it's not going to change because you got a problem. Use the ignore function if you can't handle it because you obviously cannot.

It has been explained to you over and over it's allowed. If it's allowed, why would it be banned because it was said to you? It wasn't banned after the horrid treatment toward Zenith so what makes YOU so special that one comment from someone you're obviously not going to like said it once to you and isn't sorry for doing it?

Either let it go or leave for good. Frank made his decision and it's a shame you just can't accept it.
I don't think anything either way. I don't care about Frank warning anyone. I am just waiting to see what Frank says. Smiley_emoticons_smile
You are truly a dope. He already said it!
(01-24-2010, 12:05 AM)Julie Wrote: I saw a thread where he was testing the word filter Smiley_emoticons_smile

It wasn't a 'thread', he was testing it forum-wide.

Briefly.

You would seriously stay or leave depending on whether or not Frank institutes a word filter on the 'n-word'??? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

It certainly wouldn't bother ME if he DID, but I would be very surprised.
I am not going to share anything else with you other than this:

Douche called me a NIGGER, then she apologized to everyone else because they had to witness it, and then stated that another Black person agreed with what she did.

What happened with Douche bothered me. The word NIGGER has a special meaning.

At this point I am waiting to see what Frank says.
http://mockforums.com/showthread.php?tid=3664&page=2

Have a look there dopey drama whore.
Why are you so concerned about me & what I do Ant? (Not that I don't appreciate it.)