Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Threads
This is extremely pathetic.

I may have self esteem "issues" because everyone does from some thing or another which happened to them in their lives (For example, I have a few "issues" because of that damned Catholic School I went to - That's for fucking sure.); however, ToeJam has no idea how or where I grew up...I never revealed that info to her. It never really came up in the conversation, but I am not embarrased about it - so ...like I revealed here earlier: I came from an immigrant family from the Caribbean. And - yeah...They had money. For example, gramps on mom's side exported sugar cane. He also had some land which he allowed folks to rent & build houses on. You have to have money to come to the USA LEGALLY. My parents came here from two different islands. They came on student visas, decided they liked it, & took steps to become citizens. Here, my folks are a middle class family with a nice home. There were / are many others just like us. It really isn't that special. Immigrants don't come to a new country to fail. People like to rag on Mexicans, but they are good people and they work hard when they get to the US.

You ladies & germs like to envoke the ghetto because "ghetto" and "Black" are connected in your mind. That's your mental limitation - not mine. And, I think it's the result of the small world view that most Americans tend to have. Most Amercians of all colors are painfully unaware of the different types of people who live in the world, how they live, and what they do when they arrive in the USA. But, I will continue to amuse myself with your ignorance because all of the steroetypical Black - ghetto mock material thrown at me really doesn't affect me because it just doesn't apply. By contrast, the material I throw at you pisses you off and inflames your hemorrhoidal tissues because it is 100% true and it does apply

So - Here's the thing: I know for a fact that WT & Toe Jam are White trash people, who live as White trash people do. They have typical White Trash issues: lack of education, money flow and health coverage issues, willful ignorance on current events, along with the whole spectrum of White trash stupidity. That's the key difference and the key ingredient to the pie which has them hella pissed off whenever they read my posts.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(02-12-2010, 12:28 PM)Julie Wrote: This is extremely pathetic.

I may have self esteem "issues" because everyone does from some thing or another which happened to them in their lives (For example, I have a few "issues" because of that damned Catholic School I went to - That's for fucking sure.); however, ToeJam has no idea how or where I grew up...I never revealed that info to her. It never really came up in the conversation, but I am not embarrased about it - so ...like I revealed here earlier: I came from an immigrant family from the Caribbean. And - yeah...They had money. For example, gramps on mom's side exported sugar cane. He also had some land which he allowed folks to rent & build houses on. You have to have money to come to the USA LEGALLY. My parents came here from two different islands. They came on student visas, decided they liked it, & took steps to become citizens. Here, my folks are a middle class family with a nice home. There were / are many others just like us. It really isn't that special. Immigrants don't come to a new country to fail. People like to rag on Mexicans, but they are good people and they work hard when they get to the US.

You ladies & germs like to envoke the ghetto because "ghetto" and "Black" are connected in your mind. That's your mental limitation - not mine. And, I think it's the result of the small world view that most Americans tend to have. Most Amercians of all colors are painfully unaware of the different types of people who live in the world, how they live, and what they do when they arrive in the USA. But, I will continue to amuse myself with your ignorance because all of the steroetypical Black - ghetto mock material thrown at me really doesn't affect me because it just doesn't apply. By contrast, the material I throw at you pisses you off and inflames your hemorrhoidal tissues because it is 100% true and it does apply

So - Here's the thing: I know for a fact that WT & Toe Jam are White trash people, who live as White trash people do. They have typical White Trash issues: lack of education, money flow and health coverage issues, willful ignorance on current events, along with the whole spectrum of White trash stupidity. That's the key difference and the key ingredient to the pie which has them hella pissed off whenever they read my posts.

Hence the big long explanation on why you are NOT what you are. 115

Buzzkill is in da house.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-12-2010, 01:47 AM)username Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 06:16 PM)Julie Wrote: It's hard to take your mocks as anything other than pathetic when I know you barely have a place to live.

Hmmm, I think I see a forum administrator (a supposed "internet professional") taking information she might have learned (or bits of it) from her forum and using it elsewhere on the internet.

Shocking. Simply shocking.

DEAD WRONG: I learned about Dee and her trashy life from all the forums we were on together, including this one.
Oh honey, I am glad you flatter yourself and think we're pissed off. A piece of shit like you could not evoke such an emotion from such classy women...such as myself and my mother. Idiot.
Didn't this pinhead claim she was leaving because we were so hateful? Cuz I can turn that hate meter up another notch if it'd help.
(02-12-2010, 12:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Buzzkill is in da house.

With her and Frank killing every fucking buzz in the forum I'm surprised people are still logged on.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Anyone who has to continually boast how much they have, how much class they think they have, how much money they make, how much I, how much I, how little you, how little you, poor you, poor you is really not all that much in reality.
(02-12-2010, 12:41 PM)The Antagonist Wrote: Anyone who has to continually boast how much they have, how much class they think they have, how much money they make, how much I, how much I, how little you, how little you, poor you, poor you is really not all that much in reality.

What is even more amusing, is how everyone sees it, calls her on it and she still does it. WHEW-thats funny right there!!!
(02-12-2010, 12:39 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(02-12-2010, 12:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Buzzkill is in da house.

With her and Frank killing every fucking buzz in the forum I'm surprised people are still logged on.

Oh look who's ignoring me again.
86 112
(02-12-2010, 05:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It doesn't surprise me in the least that she would do something like that...In one breath she says she doesn't want to interact with some in here 'cuz she knows "things" about them & in the next she uses information garnered from her own forum to slam them with.

Her members should be made aware that their Admin. won't hesitate to use their personal & private info in a very public way.

Duchess - in all seriousness I have been nothing but respectful to you in terms of this forum. Your rules state that when we have forum issues we are to use the room set up for that and duse it in a respectful manner and I have adhered to that. If you are mocking me about the operation of my forum, wouldn't it be natural for me to mock you about the operation of this one in return? It seems disingenuous to set up a rule for members and then goad them into breaking it with your own behavior.

That being said, the more important issuse is this: What you're saying in that statement in red above is 100% incorrect and it's dangerous because it pertains to things of a legal nature: A forum administrator revealing personal & private info. Please don't state or imply that, as a forum owner, I am doing or have done something illegal here or at any other site because I have not.

I learned the info for my mocks about WT because we have been on many forums together and she has shared this info with the regular members from all the forums she spills her guts on. At no time has administrative information from my forum been shared here or anywhere else.

You don't have to be an admin to "know" that WT is fucking broke - all the members in any forum who read threads where she shares that info know it. Administrators have access to IP addresses and personally identifiable info. That info has to be handled a certain way & protected per the law. I have NOT revealed info of that nature here or anywhere else.

What you said here is 100% wrong.
(02-12-2010, 07:00 AM)ramseycat Wrote: How horrible it is and low class for a young couple to run into some financials harships Julie. I mean really. Especially in this economy. I am sure that you have always been a top money earner. 78

Actually, I have Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-12-2010, 12:36 PM)Julie Wrote:
(02-12-2010, 01:47 AM)username Wrote:
(02-11-2010, 06:16 PM)Julie Wrote: It's hard to take your mocks as anything other than pathetic when I know you barely have a place to live.

Hmmm, I think I see a forum administrator (a supposed "internet professional") taking information she might have learned (or bits of it) from her forum and using it elsewhere on the internet.

Shocking. Simply shocking.

DEAD WRONG: I learned about Dee and her trashy life from all the forums we were on together, including this one.

The ONLY place Julie knows me from is the forum that she was an administrator/owner, so I guess that shoots her explanation to shit.
But I know your trashy daughter from a minimum of 3 forums.
(02-12-2010, 12:54 PM)Julie Wrote: But I know your trashy daughter from a minimum of 3 forums.

Yet you are saying you know personal information about my health insurance or lack thereof. Where have you garnered such information Julie? I am curious to know.
So, what I gather from all of this is that Julie, as a forum owner and administrator, has posted personal information she's gathered from a "safe" forum in her quest to embarrass and hurt some people she dislikes. Unethical and dishonest bitch.
Yeah and you know nothing about my financial situation unless someone shared it with you. I never ever posted about my situation in a forum YOU would frequent, my dear.
(02-12-2010, 12:55 PM)Jamminitin Wrote:
(02-12-2010, 12:54 PM)Julie Wrote: But I know your trashy daughter from a minimum of 3 forums.

Yet you are saying you know personal information about my health insurance or lack thereof. Where have you garnered such information Julie? I am curious to know.

She also posted that you're old and wrinkled. We've all seen how inaccurate that description was.
(02-12-2010, 12:51 PM)Julie Wrote: It seems disingenuous to set up a rule for members and then goad them into breaking it with your own behavior.

Just to clarify & to set the record straight ~ My rule applies to HQ and my need to have it be strictly for Mock related business...i.e. tech related problems etc.

Anyone that knows me even a little bit knows I am absolutely crazed about ones' right to privacy & protecting mine & their personal information...In that aspect, ones' right to it will NEVER be an issue in Mock.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-12-2010, 12:57 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: So, what I gather from all of this is that Julie, as a forum owner and administrator, has posted personal information she's gathered from a "safe" forum in her quest to embarrass and hurt some people she dislikes. Unethical and dishonest bitch.

Kind of. She took her ASSumptions from things that were on her thread and is now running around stalking at different forums releasing what she thinks is hurtful or damaging information.

I know about Julie's personal life. I would never ever say anything about what I learned about her that is of a personal nature.

That is the difference. Julie wouldn't know morals and class if they walked up to her and kicked her in the crotch.