Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I had a bankruptcy
... and a foreclosure back in 1998. That was a bad time in my life, ie going through a divorce, death in the family, the base I was employed at being closed and my job up in the air.

But I got through it, my credit is immaculate now and I make $33 an hour. Not bad, huh? People can turn their lives around.

I don't see how this shit is considered even mildly mockable. There are unemployed people with PhDs out there... if anything, it's a pretty common problem. Someone that would purposely stalk another member to a forum just to taunt them with this shit has some serious mental health issues.

Every time you share bits of yourself in here, I think you are brave...Hell, I rarely even share what fuckin' state I'm in...I don't like people that KNOW me knowing too much about me...I'm goddamn rabid when it comes to my privacy...So, kudos to you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You are the bravest person here. 109 I also believe you just might be one of the most compassionate.
Word. Im all choked up, honestly.

WTF. Mock is NOT suppose to do that. Dammit.
I really hope that Frank doesn't take this bit of information and use it against you Lumpy. It WAS brave to post it here.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Fair game since I posted it here. But I'm pretty immune to the hurt after actually living through this shit. Man, that was a bad time in my life!
(02-12-2010, 01:14 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: ... and a foreclosure back in 1998. That was a bad time in my life, ie going through a divorce, death in the family, the base I was employed at being closed and my job up in the air.

But I got through it, my credit is immaculate now and I make $33 an hour. Not bad, huh? People can turn their lives around.

It's mockable in the same way that my skin color is mockable and the way me being a Black person is automatically connected to the "ghetto". Does it make sense to you now?

Quote:I don't see how this shit is considered even mildly mockable. There are unemployed people with PhDs out there... if anything, it's a pretty common problem. Someone that would purposely stalk another member to a forum just to taunt them with this shit has some serious mental health issues.

Question about stalking....Doesn't a stalker usually follow the stalkee?

I mean - Is it usual for a stalker to be in a group, have their alleged stalkee show up to the group after them, and then claim they are being stalked? ::lol::
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
Maybe I'm dense, but WT has been a member here since Nov 08... you joined in Dec 09. Since you joined here after she did and obviously have some issues with her, that appears you're the stalker. Please explain how that perception is incorrect.
(02-12-2010, 02:00 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Maybe I'm dense, but WT has been a member here since Nov 08... you joined in Dec 09. Since you joined here after she did and obviously have some issues with her, that appears you're the stalker. Please explain how that perception is incorrect.

Because WT "knew" Julie would come here eventually, so she was just reverse stalking her so that she would be here when Julie showed up and that would just prove WT was stalking her-duh.
(02-12-2010, 02:04 PM)Jamminitin Wrote:
(02-12-2010, 02:00 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Maybe I'm dense, but WT has been a member here since Nov 08... you joined in Dec 09. Since you joined here after she did and obviously have some issues with her, that appears you're the stalker. Please explain how that perception is incorrect.

Because WT "knew" Julie would come here eventually, so she was just reverse stalking her so that she would be here when Julie showed up and that would just prove WT was stalking her-duh.

Wow, your daughter must have ESP.

When I came to this site via a link from username (if memory serves me correctly), I did not seek WT out and then perpetually post about her. In fact, I was surprised to know she was here. WT's mother came to the site after I did and then proceeded to perpetually post about me. In many cases referring to and referencing me and / or my forum in threads where other topics were being discussed.

Still, in both cases, I am not willing to call them "stalkers" because that has a real and true meaning which I do not consider to be suitable for mocking because it's an actual criminal offense...but you keep on keeping on with your bad self.
I will not be participating at this forum.
This is a toxic place. Goodbye.
(02-12-2010, 01:33 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I really hope that Frank doesn't take this bit of information and use it against you Lumpy. It WAS brave to post it here.

I love how *I* am pointed out as the big worry. I am the one who gets victimized with public outings about my private dealings, dumbass. Lumpy is the one who I have seen bring up personal shit - sometimes from PMs. God damn, Ramsey. You are barely qualified to post here and that's weighing in how your posts are mostly just mock gasoline. Her making fun of the things I've seen her mock, including skin color, just makes her big "compassionate concern" over financial mocking to be a joke. It's part of her long established MO - Woe Is Me, Woe Is Them, Victim, pretending to be outraged, pretending she would never stoop to that level, etc. It's old.
86 112
(02-12-2010, 02:04 PM)Jamminitin Wrote:

Because WT "knew" Julie would come here eventually, so she was just reverse stalking her ...

86 112
Lumpy's PM exposures:

When Fryguy left and he wanted me to say why via his PM.

When Mill explained about his wife's shop and the 'coozies' and I posted his PM from 24.

How much longer is this fucking asshole going to drag this shit through the forum?
(02-12-2010, 02:36 PM)Julie Wrote:

When I came to this site via a link from username (if memory serves me correctly), I did not seek WT out and then perpetually post about her. In fact, I was surprised to know she was here. WT's mother came to the site after I did and then proceeded to perpetually post about me. In many cases referring to and referencing me and / or my forum in threads where other topics were being discussed.

Still, in both cases, I am not willing to call them "stalkers" because that has a real and true meaning which I do not consider to be suitable for mocking because it's an actual criminal offense...but you keep on keeping on with your bad self.

HHmm funny you said you found this site on an admin site. Now username gave you the link?
(02-12-2010, 02:57 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: Lumpy's PM exposures:

When Fryguy left and he wanted me to say why via his PM.

When Mill explained about his wife's shop and the 'coozies' and I posted his PM from 24.

How much longer is this fucking asshole going to drag this shit through the forum?

Hi, bullshitter pretending to be outraged at financial mocking. ::wave::
86 112
Fuck off Frank. I said you because you have been up Lumpy's ass so much lately.

If I had to listen to grown women talk shit all day, every day, I'd going fuckin' insane...Holy shit...Blah..Blah..Fuckin' Blah.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-12-2010, 02:36 PM)Julie Wrote: When I came to this site via a link from username (if memory serves me correctly),

I accept paypal and credit cards.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2010, 02:58 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Fuck off Frank. I said you because you have been up Lumpy's ass so much lately.

See what crappy judgment you have? You truly are stupid. Your reason above is a great reason to pick one of the least likely people to engage in that behavior - someone who had access to personal info, PMs, and emails for years and never used it against his members.
86 112