Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't fuck with Duchess...
I was part of the loyal opposition at first. Now I'm part of the "off to a new home" crew I guess you'd call it. Which is why you've seen so little from me lately that wasn't in response to comments directed at me. In essence, the reason for this was the complete lack of faith and poor reaction to what only "appeared" on the surface to be me performing nefarious acts. I was already winding down in enthusiasm for this site anyways, because it has lost a lot of its appeal. But that pushed me away more than anything else. In my POV, Duchess and Frank have destroyed the loyal opposition, and mostly shifted them to being in open rebellion. Its sad really.
(02-22-2010, 03:03 PM)D Wrote: I was part of the loyal opposition at first. Now I'm part of the "off to a new home" crew I guess you'd call it. Which is why you've seen so little from me lately that wasn't in response to comments directed at me. In essence, the reason for this was the complete lack of faith and poor reaction to what only "appeared" on the surface to be me performing nefarious acts. I was already winding down in enthusiasm for this site anyways, because it has lost a lot of its appeal. But that pushed me away more than anything else. In my POV, Duchess and Frank have destroyed the loyal opposition, and mostly shifted them to being in open rebellion. Its sad really.

Not true.
(02-22-2010, 01:38 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 01:04 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 12:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Frank is a film editor? Interesting....

Apparently it's something he 'used' to do for spare cash for cheap-low budget films. It's interesting what a google search can find.

I am disgusted you would reveal personal information like that, that anyone with net access can also see within 20 seconds.

I'll bet the shoe bomber is humiliated and PM'ing Duchess right now.

Shoe bomber. 28

No, I am not PMing. I don't make or enforce the rules. I only got involved with the Lumpy thing because it was her second banning after only a week and it was right during the transition phase ... I wanted to make sure Duchess was aware. Yes, I was motivated more than normal because it was an attack on me. I admit that. I had no idea Duchess was even reading all the posts at that time. I know when I got my first forum site I was deep in the admin panel studying the features.

Duchess sets the standard for what is allowed. If I don't like it, I can leave. If you don't like it, you can leave. Same goes for everyone. Just like everyone I note what decisions are made and what flies around and decide whether or not I want to be a part of it. Sometimes one is not sure, sometimes it is a gradual thing, sometimes there is no issue at all. Only the drama fags make it to be more than that.

I just read D's post about me playing a part in destroying Mock. I don't see how what I did damaged Mock. It was Ant's decision to try and humiliate me publicly. I am sorry if everyone thought I should be a pussy and not defend myself or set the record straight. In addition, I think D is full of shit. Some core members are being baby asses and could easily move forward in a positive way instead of being miserable, ungrateful fucks.

Get over it. I did.
86 112
(02-22-2010, 03:11 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 03:03 PM)D Wrote: I was part of the loyal opposition at first. Now I'm part of the "off to a new home" crew I guess you'd call it. Which is why you've seen so little from me lately that wasn't in response to comments directed at me. In essence, the reason for this was the complete lack of faith and poor reaction to what only "appeared" on the surface to be me performing nefarious acts. I was already winding down in enthusiasm for this site anyways, because it has lost a lot of its appeal. But that pushed me away more than anything else. In my POV, Duchess and Frank have destroyed the loyal opposition, and mostly shifted them to being in open rebellion. Its sad really.

Not true.

Bull. I said "mostly" for a reason. You're the only one left. Enjoy that.
I read "mostly" but thought only some of it was true.
Actually half of it.
(Wait, you're a numbers kind of a guy: 50% of it.)

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-22-2010, 03:11 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote:

Not true.

Not false.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams