Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't fuck with Duchess...
Almost anyone with the same internet provider you are on (and others who are IP banned) will not have access eventually as well.
Username- I can still go there...then again Im not a member.
(02-15-2010, 01:33 PM)WhiskeyTaintgo Wrote: Username- I can still go there...then again Im not a member.

Guess I'm the bigger asshole. Smiley_emoticons_slash I am "forbidden". Not a big deal (at all). I wasn't really active there anyway.
Commando Cunt Queen
Username, I can go there too. She banned the internet company you use to access the internet's IP address for preventing you from seeing the site. Anyone not a member can still see it.

She fucked herself really. Anyone using the same internet company as yours will have the same error.... well anyone sharing the same IP address will! This will seriously limit her new registrations.
So much for that higher education.

I imagine she'll lurk here as a guest at least for awhile and, if I recall, she'll be able to see this post so she might figure it out eventually.

I hope not though. As it stands, I feel kinda special. :B
Commando Cunt Queen
She's busy. The "Service" she works for now requires she keep the "customer" on the line for at least 15 minutes.
(02-15-2010, 05:56 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: She's busy. The "Service" she works for now requires she keep the "customer" on the line for at least 15 minutes.

hahahaha...but some guys don't take that long. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

(02-15-2010, 06:15 PM)jackboots Wrote:
(02-15-2010, 05:56 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: She's busy. The "Service" she works for now requires she keep the "customer" on the line for at least 15 minutes.

hahahaha...but some guys don't take that long. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-15-2010, 01:40 AM)username Wrote: BTW, Duchess, good job IMO. Sucks to have to ban anyone but I think you made the right decision.

Not that you give a shit what I think. :B

I'm wondering if within the next few days, the membership here will consist of Duchess and Frank... and a whole bunch of (permanently) banned members.

That being said... 'bye bye Julie' 105
(02-15-2010, 10:09 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I know it's hard for obsessive clique freaks who defend stuff on the wrong side of the fence, but hey, give it a shot.

Suck my clique.
(02-15-2010, 11:14 PM)SyberBitch Wrote: I'm wondering if within the next few days, the membership here will consist of Duchess and Frank... and a whole bunch of (permanently) banned members.

You intend to get banned too, Syber ?..78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm still curious to know what MF's "VIP" status actually means.

I am still not convinced he has no mod or admin capabilities here, Duchess would do anything for her little lapdog.

The little tete a tete between MF and Duch about the "annoying idiot" rule was intriguing and very suspicious.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Oh brother...78

::lol::..Jesus Christ, OP
(02-15-2010, 11:14 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:
(02-15-2010, 01:40 AM)username Wrote: BTW, Duchess, good job IMO. Sucks to have to ban anyone but I think you made the right decision.

I'm wondering if within the next few days, the membership here will consist of Duchess and Frank... and a whole bunch of (permanently) banned members.

One never knows what will get you banned with a rule like ( don't be annoying) .

any fucking thing can be annoying.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-16-2010, 08:14 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh brother...78

::lol::..Jesus Christ, OP

Hmmmmm.

Your lack of denial speaks volumes.

::lol::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-16-2010, 08:10 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Duchess would do anything for her little lapdog.

I like doing things for those that I like...My friends love that about me..Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(02-16-2010, 08:14 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-15-2010, 11:14 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

One never knows what will get you banned with a rule like ( don't be annoying) .

any fucking thing can be annoying.

Inbetween your Tony Montana schtick you do make some good points.

If being "annoying" was indeed a deal breaker MF should be banned for life from the whole of the internet.
(02-16-2010, 08:10 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I'm still curious to know what MF's "VIP" status actually means.

I am still not convinced he has no mod or admin capabilities here, Duchess would do anything for her little lapdog.

The little tete a tete between MF and Duch about the "annoying idiot" rule was intriguing and very suspicious.

VIP

Simply means frank kisses ass.

If your looking for the hidden meaning.

In franks case that would be ,Virtual internet pussy.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I don't have any special abilities here nor do I need any to effectively spotlight and expose the true juvenile and asshole nature of those that oppose me.
86 112
Love the new sig Doll. So you like to boast about your slander?