Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More racist shit from millicent.
Mill the pigfucking bigot posted at 24 saying Africans are "backward", their ancient civilizations died when written communication became popular they lacked the ability to communicate.

He then goes onto to say "maybe if we give the Africans another million years they might catch up ha ha ha!".

Racist fucking cunt.

And before anyone says "what are you doing reading stuff at 24" I am watching Mill like the ADL watch anti semites.

I can just imagine Mill watching famine victims shaking his head "so fucking backward".
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You ignorant dumb ass.....did you not read the post above it? My post was to question the other poster that IMPLIED that the African citizens fell behind after the Sumerians invented the written word. Then the last comment was to imply irony.

No damn wonder you hauled ass from 24, you're too fucking stupid to "get it".

I see why you frequent here, all the fuckers think your a God..when in reality, you're a cubic zirconia in coal pit.

If you're going to try to discredit me, try to deal in facts..Your lying is getting old.
(02-22-2010, 07:50 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote: You ignorant dumb ass.....did you not read the post above it? My post was to question the other poster that IMPLIED that the African citizens fell behind after the Sumerians invented the written word. Then the last comment was to imply irony.

I see why you frequent here, all the fuckers think your a God..when in reality, you're a cubic zirconia in coal pit.

If you're going to try to discredit me, try to deal in facts..Your lying is getting old.

your post is ambiguous , who might the fuckers be?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

A few here, I don't know you, so I'll give you a pass. He has his following, they know who they are.
(02-22-2010, 07:50 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote: You ignorant dumb ass.....did you not read the post above it? My post was to question the other poster that IMPLIED that the African citizens fell behind after the Sumerians invented the written word. Then the last comment was to imply irony.

Oh here he is everybody! the pig fucking hick motherfucker here to defend an online reputation that Adolf himself would be proud of!

Not nice being goaded is it millicent? not nice feeling the sting of antaqonism yourself is it?, nice to see you are exercising your right to reply in a place where you won't banned for it! unlike 24 hmmmm?, where you go running to hide behind franky wanky everytime the nasty ninja gives you a forum boo boo?

Theres nothing ironic about refering to Africans as "backward" fuckhole, thats just more thinly veiled racism boiling to the surface from a man who plain just doesn't like black people but can't bring himself to admit in public.

Anyone that has to constantly state they are not racist probably are and you are a prime example of this Cletus the slack jawed local! Like when you posted a map of the number of black people in South when talking about the problems facing the south? Like constantly refering to Michelle Obama as an ape and not because she's black?, yeah pull the fucking other one cockface, that shit might wash with the klan and Frankie boy but it doesn't was with anybody else.

Anyway what the fuck are you doing here?, I thought this place was somehow below you? If calling you out on your thinly veiled bigotry is what it takes for you to get you grit eating ass back in here so I can kick I'm going to be doing a lot more of it Millicent do you "get it" motherfucker?

Yessir!

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-22-2010, 07:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

your post is ambiguous , who might the fuckers be?

The "fuckers" are everybody here except Frank who also think Mill is a racist cunt.

Hell has just froze over.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ahem, I would not be an aforementioned "fucker". OP is not a God, he's a poster on a message board, nothing more, nothing less. Much the same as I.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

That's it?...You think I have been goaded?..You're so fucking easy. I have fucked your head so many times you can't even leave 24 without checking my posts. How's it feel to be owned you rotten toothed little dwarf?

Boo fuckin' hoo..Now go cry to your buddies here.
(02-22-2010, 08:14 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Ahem, I would not be an aforementioned "fucker". OP is not a God, he's a poster on a message board, nothing more, nothing less. Much the same as I.

Damn...to hear him tell it, all you people think he's the cream of the crop over here..you mean he's a fucking liar?
One other thing OP. I'm not a pig fucker, I never even knew the whore you called "mom"...
The "fuckers" are everybody here except Frank who also think Mill is a racist cunt.
[/quote]

Frank?....since when has that doofus fucker understood a damn thing?

Mill, he wrote you a goodbye thread here...He was thinking about you & the others...::lol::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah...I read it...I sat down and tears welled up ...I was so heart broken to think that poor little fucked up dwarf was leaving 24 because of me being so mean...I hope he knows I haven't been able to sleep at night worried that he'd blow a hole in that empty head of his.

He's one fucked up individual. Next he'll be leaving Mock.11
(02-22-2010, 08:14 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote: That's it?...You think I have been goaded?..You're so fucking easy. I have fucked your head so many times you can't even leave 24 without checking my posts. How's it feel to be owned you rotten toothed little dwarf?

Boo fuckin' hoo..Now go cry to your buddies here.

Yeah you have been goaded fuckface, or are you claiming you suddenly being here is nothing to do with reading my goading post? I baited the line and you grabbed it hook, line and sinker my hillbilly pig fucking friend.

If you think you have fucked my head you are delusional, you are merely a forum boil I finally decided to have lanced.

And what was that about me checking your posts at 24?, a bit like you checking my posts at Mock is not my cock sucking hypocrite?

You would make better use of your time trying to hawk some more of your chintzy and hideous southern charm knick knacks that an illegal immigrant living in a metal shack wouldn't give house room.

Boo fucking hoo, now go the fuck back to your fellow klan members and continue to bitch about the nigger in the whitehouse.
(02-22-2010, 08:16 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 08:14 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Ahem, I would not be an aforementioned "fucker". OP is not a God, he's a poster on a message board, nothing more, nothing less. Much the same as I.

Damn...to hear him tell it, all you people think he's the cream of the crop over here..you mean he's a fucking liar?

No, just a cocky little prick
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(02-22-2010, 08:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hell has just froze over.

That's not ice.....that's the semen stain in OP's panties.
(02-22-2010, 08:26 PM)thekid65 Wrote:

LOL...yes....that's the turd
(02-22-2010, 08:23 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote: Yeah...I read it...I sat down and tears welled up ...I was so heart broken to think that poor little fucked up dwarf was leaving 24 because of me being so mean...I hope he knows I haven't been able to sleep at night worried that he'd blow a hole in that empty head of his.

He's one fucked up individual. Next he'll be leaving Mock.11

I left 24 mainly because (thanks to you and the klan) it is now boring as fuck.
If I read one more post about Barack Obama, Fox News or illegal immigrants I will vomit with boredom.
I also left because it wasn't a level playing field unlike Mock, which is precisely why you spend so much time at 24 (despite running....how many businesses was it at last count.....three...but FYI having some random computer parts on your kitchen counter doesn't count as a "business") and so little time here. No safety net for cunts here hillbilly boy.
With any luck the next time I will hear anything about you will be the news you accidentally fell into an industrial sized threshing machine.
(02-22-2010, 08:26 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 08:26 PM)thekid65 Wrote:

LOL...yes....that's the turd

Tiny minds think a like.

Turds of a feather flock together.