Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More racist shit from millicent.
(02-22-2010, 09:20 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Mill watch out, OP might ignore you and leave, assuring he will read and respond to every god damn post you ever make, make threads about you, and complain about you. Trust me, I am going through his emotional breakdown now.

I thought clowns were creepy but funny when I was a kid...they have nothing on OP.
(02-22-2010, 09:30 PM)jackboots Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 09:17 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 08:18 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote: Frank?....since when has that doofus fucker understood a damn thing?

Hi Mill!! Make sure you don't assume my position.

the whole lot of you should assume the position. ::lol::

I'm scared of that night stick of yours..but your handcuffs have me aroused...Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(02-22-2010, 09:24 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 09:15 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 06:39 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: And before anyone says "what are you doing reading stuff at 24" I am watching Mill like the ADL watch anti semites.

Seriously, I have to call emotional retardation here. First OP ignores someone and then proceeds to conduct himself in a way that renders Ignore useless. Then he leaves a site and proceeds to conduct himself in a way that renders leaving useless.

If OP both ignores and leaves you, you can be assured of his undivided attention. 28

He's my bitch...he knows it, and so does everyone else....I'm getting him a leather studded collar that says "Millicents' Bitch"...And a truckload of cryin' towels.

Cryin' towels. ::lol::
86 112
(02-22-2010, 09:33 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 09:30 PM)jackboots Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 09:17 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(02-22-2010, 08:18 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote: Frank?....since when has that doofus fucker understood a damn thing?

Hi Mill!! Make sure you don't assume my position.

the whole lot of you should assume the position. ::lol::

I'm scared of that night stick of yours..but your handcuffs have me aroused...Smiley_emoticons_kotz

cuffed, stuffed, and patted down by my big ugly hairy partner sound good? 116

If your answer is in the affirmative to jackboots question, please consider remaining silent on that issue.
Quote:cuffed, stuffed, and patted down by my big ugly hairy partner sound good? 116

Sheesh....I didn't know you worked with Lumpy.
(02-22-2010, 09:47 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: If your answer is in the affirmative to jackboots question, please consider remaining silent on that issue.

Smiley_emoticons_stumm
(02-22-2010, 10:12 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote:
Quote:cuffed, stuffed, and patted down by my big ugly hairy partner sound good? 116

Sheesh....I didn't know you worked with Lumpy.

::lol:: Smiley_emoticons_stumm
86 112
(02-22-2010, 08:23 PM)Mill you Bitch Wrote: Yeah...I read it...I sat down and tears welled up ...I was so heart broken to think that poor little fucked up dwarf was leaving 24 because of me being so mean...I hope he knows I haven't been able to sleep at night worried that he'd blow a hole in that empty head of his.

He's one fucked up individual. Next he'll be leaving Mock.11

Well, one thing is pretty clear... OP was dead right about those asswipes at 24 running over here to read all of the crap about them. 78
(02-22-2010, 09:11 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Wow. One of you is bound to write something that will soon be regrettable and dare I say, borderline rude. I'm sure up to this point you're each just joshing and being playful, but soon one of you will hurt the other's feelings if this keeps up.

Commando Cunt Queen
The fact Millicent spends so much time bitching and whining on forums when his wife is so seriously ill speaks volumes about the man, if my wife just had the flu I wouldn't spend anytime online at all and devote myself to looking after her.

Mill on the other hand needs to take out his anger and aggression caused by the constant thought in his mind of "why my wife god?, why my wife" on other people. The health of his wife bares an exact correlation to how much of a snotty little cunt he is on forums.

If his wife does pass away he will probably come on here to bitch at me instead of going to her fucking funeral.

Mill = worst husband in the world ever.

Wife - "Steve?, I don't feel very good"
Mill - "Not now dear I am busy trading insults online with an Englishman".
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Mill's sick wife, Mill's marriage, my wop kids ...

I forgot, how awful was I for mocking OP's publicly posted statement that he purposefully had a kid out of wedlock?
86 112
(02-23-2010, 09:20 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: The fact Millicent spends so much time bitching and whining on forums when his wife is so seriously ill speaks volumes about the man, if my wife just had the flu I wouldn't spend anytime online at all and devote myself to looking after her.

Mill on the other hand needs to take out his anger and aggression caused by the constant thought in his mind of "why my wife god?, why my wife" on other people. The health of his wife bares an exact correlation to how much of a snotty little cunt he is on forums.

If his wife does pass away he will probably come on here to bitch at me instead of going to her fucking funeral.

Seriously OP, you are a complete prick. You don't mock the man about his wife being terminally ill. WTF is wrong with you? I understand you hate the man but using his wife's illness to mock him with is just low. Maybe he comes here to blow off his anger and so what? Maybe he comes here or to 24 for a break from constantly thinking about the fact that his wife might possibly die. You say that you work with hospice so you must know what Mil is going through. Mock him about his political view or whatever but leave his wife and her illness out of it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Mill made that information public and I think he is a prick for pissing about on a mock forum instead of taking care of his wife that's not a mock that's my honest opinion and its also the truth, I also don't buy the excuse he should be able to get away with anything he likes just because his wife is ill, fuck that. My wife has lupus, can I say anything I like now?

He has already referred to my wife as a pig and has taken the piss out of my previous mental health problems but I suppose that's okay with you?

Both of you can fuck off, mill has taken the gloves off and decided to get personal and so have I, if you don't like it put me on ignore.

I wonder if I start getting posts deleted and start to get warnings just like at 24?, Mill is a complete nasty cunt to me and when I react I get censored, sound familiar?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-23-2010, 09:29 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(02-23-2010, 09:20 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: The fact Millicent spends so much time bitching and whining on forums when his wife is so seriously ill speaks volumes about the man, if my wife just had the flu I wouldn't spend anytime online at all and devote myself to looking after her.

Seriously OP, you are a complete prick. You don't mock the man about his wife being terminally ill. WTF is wrong with you? I understand you hate the man but using his wife's illness to mock him with is just low. Maybe he comes here to blow off his anger and so what? Maybe he comes here or to 24 for a break from constantly thinking about the fact that his wife might possibly die. You say that you work with hospice so you must know what Mil is going through. Mock him about his political view or whatever but leave his wife and her illness out of it.

8 inches of ::dick:: for Ramsey. you earned it. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Thank Baby!! What time should I expect you?
Ramsey, suddenly the outrage and OP crying about my mock of his purposeful out of wedlock child seems a little different, eh?
86 112
Frances, I still think that your mock about having a child when not married is stupid. But mocking a man's wife when she is terminally ill takes the cake.
(02-23-2010, 09:44 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Frances, I still think that your mock about having a child when not married is stupid. But mocking a man's wife when she is terminally ill takes the cake.

I think Everyone needs to re-read Opie's post. He is NOT mocking mill's ill wife. He is mocking mill for not taking care of his ill wife. Big fucking difference. And from my POV, mill is an asshole for the way he is treating her and Opie is fully justified in calling him out on it.
(02-23-2010, 09:44 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Frances, I still think that your mock about having a child when not married is stupid. But mocking a man's wife when she is terminally ill takes the cake.

I mocked it because he said he purposefully had a kid out of wedlock. I wasn't mocking someone just for having the kid out of wedlock, or the kid itself. Understand now why my mock doesn't compare to the level of offense either people were claiming or that he himself dishes out?
86 112