Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
snake head/froggie head
don't know why this made me laugh! 115

Mom Finds Snake Head in Frozen Green Beans
Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A mother of four found a snake head in a bag of frozen green beans while cooking for her family in Houston, Texas.

Ernestine Jamison said she opened the bag of Pictsweet frozen cut green beans last month to find what she first thought was a rock.

"I saw something in there I wasn’t for sure what it was. I thought it was a rock because it was hard," Jamison said.

But upon further review, the Jamison family concluded the green and black frozen object nestled in their dinner was a severed snake head.

"When I saw it was a snake's head I just threw it down and called my kids and said I got a snake head in the green beans, everybody said 'Oh lord, you got a snake head in the green beans'," Jamison said.
OH GOD NO!! SNAKE HEAD! AGGGGHHHHHH SCREEEEEEEEEEM!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!::lol::

After the screaming subsided, 15-year-old Sarah Jamison grabbed her camera and took video and pictures of their uninvited dinner guest.

"I saw big eyes, with a mouth open and a tongue coming out, it looked like it was ready to attack," she said.

Jamison called Pictsweet, and they offered her $150.

But she wasn’t looking for money and turned it down.

A letter sent by the company’s insurance provider to Jamison claims Pictsweet "is not responsible for this accident," and they are "denying liability".

The company also claims it wasn’t a snake head - it was a frog head. WELL THAT'S OK THEN. :B

"But it's still gross whether it's a frog or snake," said Jamison.

Now Jamison has to try harder than ever to get her children to eat their greens.

"Vegetables, umm, I don't look at vegetables the same, I never really liked the vegetables but like now I can't even go near vegetables," 17-year-old Mariam Jamison said. (WHO HAS THE IQ OF A VEGETABLE.)

MyFoxPhoenix attempted to contact Pictsweet several times to respond to the report, but calls were not returned.

.jpg   1_61_022310_snake.jpg (Size: 23.35 KB / Downloads: 49)

That's pretty funny ... that would be last time I use their products for sure!
86 112
(02-23-2010, 10:41 AM)jackboots Wrote: "I saw big eyes, with a mouth open and a tongue coming out, it looked like it was ready to attack," she said.

My husband, pre-sex. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-23-2010, 02:06 PM)username Wrote:
(02-23-2010, 10:41 AM)jackboots Wrote: "I saw big eyes, with a mouth open and a tongue coming out, it looked like it was ready to attack," she said.

BWAAAAAA!
Whatever....flick it off to the side and save it for the main course.
Gross!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-23-2010, 02:06 PM)username Wrote:

LOL......Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
I wonder who was the lucky recipient of the rest of the body??