Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread
DAMMIT! Why is it ALWAYS the damn Watchtower people knocking on freaking Sunday? Pissed me off because I had to throw on pants real quick to open the door. I should have just answered the door in my underwear.

I told them I was Catholic. The guy said, "Oh, OK" and they walked back down the steps. I may get a Star of David for the front door. Then people won't try to give me magazines or sell me stuff.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Hahahaha. All the neighborhood dogs are pissed. If the dogs aren't still waiting for Jehovah, neither am I.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
er...why even open the door? no law says you have to.
i used to keep a mat outside that said "come back with a warrant". hah
the sheriff was always sending cruisers to our houses to make us come to work on our days off. fuck that, i'm not home.

I don't know, LC. You're right. It's my door. I don't know why I don't just ignore them. I always answer. It may be politeness.

I think it's rude in this day and age to knock on people's door you don't know for religious purposes. People can read. Everybody in America has heard of every different religion. Why bother people at home on a Sunday?

I honestly equate someone I don't know knocking on the door to getting robbed later (unless they are a little kid). I know they see my lucious TV and want to take it. hahahaha