Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread
WHAT? It doesn't? Fuck!

I used to see that bullshit all the time in our little town...and then we got traffic cams on many of the lights...Heh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Guess who spray-painted a few lenses?
August 16, 2010

Today marks the anniversary of the death of Elvis Presley who died on this day in 1977 while at his home Graceland in Memphis, Tenn. He was 42.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gif   poodeath.gif (Size: 4.21 KB / Downloads: 51)
.gif   smiley160.gif (Size: 1.67 KB / Downloads: 49)

Yeah, pretty fucking pointless - well done for adding to this equally fucking pointless thread...
(08-16-2010, 09:32 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: August 16, 2010

Today marks the anniversary of the death of Elvis Presley who died on this day in 1977 while at his home Graceland in Memphis, Tenn. He was 42.

Choked on a ham sandwich or something, right?
They found him on the ppoopper......so I hear. (extra letters included in case they were needed)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I was just talking to a guy at work today and he said he still had unused tickets from a show he was scheduled to do the day he died. The show was in Maine. Everybody was turned away at the gates with the news.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-16-2010, 07:49 PM)QueenBee Wrote:
(08-16-2010, 09:32 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: August 16, 2010

Choked on a ham sandwich or something, right?

that was a myth about Mama Cass Eliot. not true.
she had a heart attack.

so his death didn't leave a lump in the throat?
(08-17-2010, 12:51 AM)God Wrote: so his death didn't leave a lump in the throat?

actually it did...but he had become a bloated drug-addled caricature of his former self. i preferred to remember the young Elvis who was gone long before.

Yes, he was amazing.

I did hear that Michael Jackson has now pipped him for the most wealthy dead celeb...

e2a:
Here he is, being dead famous..

.jpg   01_elvis_dead.jpg (Size: 10.13 KB / Downloads: 17)

I just told a stranger that she is too stupid to live. The dumbass was driving many miles with faulty brakes, brakes in such bad condition she apparently had to keep stopping to put more brake fluid in. Jesus Christ. Off with her head !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well, evidently she will drive herself out of the gene pool along with others who don't deserve it.

And fuck, we would rescue a dog? What about this one? People, not dogs!
[Image: Maxine07.jpg]
So what did you do today that made Satan shit himself , then, QB? Smiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_stumm:OSmiley_emoticons_shocked
(08-17-2010, 12:14 PM)God Wrote: So what did you do today that made Satan shit himself , then, QB? Smiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_stumm:OSmiley_emoticons_shocked

Well..I talked with YOU. That count?
Nah, not a bit.

But you can drive your Cube into a bunch of immigrants, if you want to feel useful....

C'mon, QB, tell us a salacious detail about your teenage/young lady years....
(08-17-2010, 12:25 PM)God Wrote: Nah, not a bit.

But you can drive your Cube into a bunch of immigrants, if you want to feel useful....

:mad: WHAT? And put a dent in my car?
A dent in your car - is that what you fucking call it? A car?

A dent would be an improvement, my dear!

e2a:
Sorry, I had an after thought that you could not quote cos I was updating my post