Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
LINDSAY LOHAN

I don't normally pay much attention to celebrity gossip but, this bullshit is everywhere.

I turned on the tv for background noise as I was falling asleep last night & I heard a tiny clip of this chick being sentenced & my immediate thought was, "you go, Judge".

Silly bimbo...Jesus Christ.

Yes, I'm aware this is old news & everyone probably heard the same clip a week ago.
well now the little celebutard has checked into a rehab on advice of her new lawyer, robert shapiro (who got oj simpson off). she is hoping the judge will take pity and not send her to jail as scheduled. frankly, i think the judge saved her useless life by ordering her locked down for 90 days jail then 90 days rehab. to follow.

Yes Lindsay definately needs "jail time", as all the prevous times where she got just a slap on the wrist, didn't work! 52
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

We can only hope she will eventually be successful in killing herself during one of her binges like so many other worthless celebs. With any luck she might take a few with her: Paris, S. Penn, Britney and Amy Winehouse.
(07-18-2010, 06:05 PM)pyropappy Wrote: S. Penn

Does that have anything to do with your politics ? Smiley_emoticons_fies
naw, probably because he portrayed Harvey Milk...
Fug duh kund
(07-18-2010, 07:08 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: naw, probably because he portrayed Harvey Milk...

I got a new desktop & you were right, I LOVE my big ass monitor...:B
(07-18-2010, 06:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-18-2010, 06:05 PM)pyropappy Wrote: S. Penn

Does that have anything to do with your politics ? Smiley_emoticons_fies

No his, his father was a communist and so is he. He supports that piece of shit Venezuelan dictator Chavez, and I hope he dies in a fire or gets smothered in goat shit as soon as possible. I have no use for maggots that talk trash about this great land.90
Maggots get no respect I tell ya! ::lol::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
lohan is due to turn herself into the court tomorrow morning. it's going to be a media sideshow with cameras and helicopters like paris hilton's. i will be interested in seeing if we get the cuff and transfer to jail shot. or if it's kept very low-key and out of view.

Attached Files
.gif   paris-jail-sentence.gif (Size: 32.53 KB / Downloads: 32)

I hope someone gets a box of saltines to her to take along....she'll need them to go with all the 'fish' she's going to be forced to eat. Smiley_emoticons_winkSmiley_emoticons_wink
Fug duh kund

I just heard that Robert Shapiro has quit. He's only been her lawyer for a few days, right ?
it hasn't leaked yet why he resigned.

(CNN) -- Lindsay Lohan is scheduled to start her 90-day jail sentence Tuesday, but the star's last moments of freedom may not be captured by cameras.

The troubled movie star is scheduled to be in a Los Angeles courtroom Tuesday morning where she will be taken into custody.

Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel has placed tight restrictions on what the public will be able to see at the court hearing.

While the world watched as Lohan broke down in tears at her sentencing on July 6, the public won't be able to see the actress handcuffed and taken into custody on Tuesday, the judge ruled.

Cameras also must stop rolling when the judge announces that Lohan is remanded and the bailiff is instructed to take her into custody. The judge also ordered that photos of Lohan must be restricted to when she's at the counsel table.

no perp walk pics. rats.

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Actress Lindsay Lohan showed little emotion as a deputy put her in handcuffs in a Beverly Hills, California court Tuesday morning to take her to jail.

The actress quickly walked to a nearby side door to leave the courtroom as four deputies surrounded her.

"We love you, Lindsay, " her father, Michael Lohan, said as she was taken away.

Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel had ordered Lohan to report to her courtroom at the Beverly Hills, California, courthouse to begin serving a sentence for a probation violation.

Revel ordered that Lohan not be allowed to leave jail on a work-release or house-release program or with electronic monitoring during her sentence.

here is today's booking photo.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So..what's her first night in the slammer going to be like ?...Did she have to endure a strip search ?...What's she allowed in her cell ?

I read or saw somewhere that she had fuck or fuck you painted on her middle fingers during her last court appearance. What the hell is up with that when one is going before a judge ?
she will have been searched, but not stripped/ invasive bodily search. normally they are required to shower. printed and photographed.
she is no doubt in protective custody, alone in cell in PC block. she will be allowed reading and writing materials, and not sure what else in a CA jail. she will be evaluated by medical staff as well. she won't like it. no privacy, and the damn noise! clanging of cell doors 24/7.
yes, the lovely child had Fuck U painted on her middle fingers in court, i am sure the judge heard about it. it shows contempt for the court.

I don't have any sympathy for her...Off with her head.
Here is what I think..LL and Paris Hilton, and maybe Martha Stewart can all get together and write a book together about how they survived doing time in the slammer. I know they cannot make money off their "crimes"..like any of them need it, but the money could go to a worthwhile charity. Maybe to homeless, shoeless ex felons.