Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
how does your garden grow?
Thats the way it works Sally some people call it winter. A bad word that even FUCK!!! Does not describe.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
today's little harvest. i didn't grow the pineapple. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gif   hula.gif (Size: 28.99 KB / Downloads: 67)

Your peppers are big, mine are half that size. Although the banana peppers are big.

someone will probably have a field day with those words.
the pumpkins have taken over the side yard too! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

and it's early, but apples are starting to turn red.

i have cherry tomatoes, but don't like them very much. the beefsteaks are great though.
and if anyone wants some damn cucumbers, just send me your address!Smiley_emoticons_razz

(i took these pics a couple hours ago.)

OK....i will PAY YOU to come and get these cucumbers! Smiley_emoticons_shocked
lardbutt is back [Image: 281vgiu.gif]
...why don't squirrels and groundhogs eat cucumbers??

here are today's tomatoes, i have never tasted better! HOW in hell do they call those hard things in the stores tomatoes??

and here are some tiny baby butternut squash i just had to go collect off the ground because the goddamn borer worms cut them off the vines!! i am so pissed off! i LOVE them and they would have grown and stored well all winter. i still have a few out there. these are only a couple inches long.

Maggot...i am going to go cut to dry the GIGANTIC monster sage soon, you need to come down and get some for the winter! bring the truck. for cucumbers. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

we're fucked here this year....shit weather (cold, rainy, cloudy) until 4th of July and on the verge of frost at night already. I'm not going to grow shit in seven weeks. It's planted, it just never took off this year...two friggin' lemon cukes and nothing else. Thank Dog I don't need to rely on it...52
Fug duh kund
here is my son's giant ugly pumpkin...it should make an ugly jack-o-lantern! the apple is for scale.
i don't rely on the garden for food either Luke, it's simply for fun and nice to pick your own. it probably costs more to grow your own veggies! but gives a sense of satisfaction.
my damn sunflower is now 20 feet tall!! and no flower! i keep thinking of jack and the beanstalk! hahaha

haha it's back to school time in the garden!

[Image: squirrel.]

i have a flower on my sunflower! YAY! ::bandance:: it attracted a hummingbird too, which surprised me.

a few pumpkins came off the vines because of the damn vine borer [Image: 309odba.gif] i hope they don't rot before october. going to put them in the basement.

click for hummingbird to fly^^^

little sweeties! hahaha i bought 'em some chunky peanut butter for their crackers. hah

squirrels, don't even get me started on the black squirrel relocation program of 2010.

It's the first year in many that I haven't done a vegetable garden. Fortunately my neighbor grows a huge garden (it may as well be a small farm) and supplies us with every thing.

Maybe I'll make a squirrel thread if it seems appropriate.
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

Lady Cop, have you ever tried making pickles?

small cucumbers are best and if you have that many, daily pickings can fill a crock very fast.
'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

~Gogo~

haha i would adore a squirrel thread! i have many little woodland animals for "pets". my yard is a veritable Bambi movie~~
no, i haven't made pickles, but i should!

Have you ever seen the English black squirrels?

When I come back I will make a squirrel thread, promise!

~Gogo~

yes, and the Scottish red squirrels too. Smiley_emoticons_wink
i'll look forward to your thread!

Attached Files
.gif   nutkin.gif (Size: 4.58 KB / Downloads: 58)

Good grief! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
(09-07-2010, 06:08 PM)Maggot Wrote: Good grief! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

hahaha Maggot is a well-known squirrel lover!

Attached Files
.gif   nutkin22.gif (Size: 48.45 KB / Downloads: 42)

sheesh...this lady grew a 4-ft. zucchini! :O i'd make a parmagiana out of that baby~~70
as for me, i am going to open a stand selling pumpkins and giving away cucumbers!

Hahaha! Whoa!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
ugly pumpkin progress report...that baby must weigh 30+ lbs. and the vine is starting up the chimney outside! :O
& i can start making apple dumplings now~~