Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
(12-11-2010, 11:50 AM)Maggot Wrote: I need a new freakin screen!

Let me suggest a Samsung 24 in. flat panel monitor. Most kickass monitor I've ever had. It is perfection.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have the local morning "news" show on and they are talking about a tamale festival happening both today and tomorrow.

If I hear this motherfucker who is pitching this event say "sheekin" for chicken, one more time . . . . Taz
(12-11-2010, 12:02 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I have the local morning "news" show on and they are talking about a tamale festival happening both today and tomorrow.

You have no idea how jealous I am right now. I would love to unwrap the corny goodness of a tamale today. Fuck, I think I'm going to have to make some if I can find husks around. It always makes such a huge mess in the kitchen. You suck, Tiki.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Attended a medical seminar 3 weekends ago about Osteoporosis.
The drugs that are being very, very, aggressively promoted and pushed onto Women, such as fosamax, boniva, reclast, do not work.
They artificially activate osteoblasts, while suppressing osteoclasts, to give the radiological evidence that bone is strengthening. While actually, upon visualization by electron microscopy, you see that the bone is actually "glass-like" quality, and therefore, many women and men are suffering spontaneous fractures with minimal or no trauma. Currently, there are cases of spontaneous fractures to the thickest, and supposedly the strongest part of the femur, (about 13 of the way down from the top), from no trauma more than arising from lying down.
The FDA is aware of these shortcomings, but in the 2nd series of hearings, attended by several hundred women who suffered these unimagined fractures, the official FDA response was: "These drugs are our biggest sellers, and will increase logrhythmically over the next decade, but we'll look into this".
Call me frustrated.
Aknow, i have read about this in the literature and wonder now how to let women know!
and sally field should fracture her ass for pushing that crap.
for starters, Doctors need to do their reading and STOP PRESCRIBING. and take out ads in AMA Journal and Lancet.

What does Sally Field need bone density for? She can fly!
i am just in the mood to give someone a ration of grief.
i drove around in the snow today, spent a load of damn money, STILL didn't get my Christmas groceries which means i have to go out there again thursday, annoying people called me on my phone and i HATE talking on phone, i had 23 things to do when i finally got home and THEN>>>>

THEN

i dropped my fucking rolodex on the floor and all the little cards went all over the damn place and now i have to put them all in order again.

i hate you.
i hate everyone.
i hate Christmas.
thankyou.
don't cross me motherfuckers. *snarl*

Merry Christmas!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
OK, maybe 40 LBS was a little much how about just 25? I think Santa can handle 25 don't you?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Who has a rolodex? Tape all those bitches in an address book or Franklin Covey and forget it. Then you can drop it, or throw it, when you feel the urge.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Fosomax is bad for you. My doctor tried to get me on it. After only a little teeny tiny bit of research I said No fucking way. Later I found out he was pushing da chit on everyone, down at de school on de corner, in de nursing home. Dime bags or by de ounce. Bad chillin largo. de man ....de man he finally caught up wid homey, now he de big cheese in da prison suit wid de boys from Chula Vista. damn Paco!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-13-2010, 12:23 PM)aknow Wrote: Attended a medical seminar 3 weekends ago about Osteoporosis.
The drugs that are being very, very, aggressively promoted and pushed onto Women, such as fosamax, boniva, reclast, do not work.
They artificially activate osteoblasts, while suppressing osteoclasts, to give the radiological evidence that bone is strengthening. While actually, upon visualization by electron microscopy, you see that the bone is actually "glass-like" quality, and therefore, many women and men are suffering spontaneous fractures with minimal or no trauma. Currently, there are cases of spontaneous fractures to the thickest, and supposedly the strongest part of the femur, (about 13 of the way down from the top), from no trauma more than arising from lying down.
The FDA is aware of these shortcomings, but in the 2nd series of hearings, attended by several hundred women who suffered these unimagined fractures, the official FDA response was: "These drugs are our biggest sellers, and will increase logrhythmically over the next decade, but we'll look into this".
Call me frustrated.

Wow.

If you are mobidly obese AND have glass bones, you are pretty much fucked. Just stay in the bed.
(12-21-2010, 08:48 PM)Cracker Wrote: Who has a rolodex?

i do. it's a rolodex with 900 business cards stuck in it and they are now all out of order and will make my compulsive self insane. every sheriff/cop in the damn country is in there. aaaaggghhhhhhh!! all my contacts!

(12-21-2010, 09:36 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(12-21-2010, 08:48 PM)Cracker Wrote: Who has a rolodex?

i do. it's a rolodex with 900 business cards stuck in it and they are now all out of order and will make my compulsive self insane. every sheriff/cop in the damn country is in there. aaaaggghhhhhhh!! all my contacts!

LC, the Rolodex should be a back up of a memory stick, do yourself a favor and com pulse yourself into putting the info into the computer, hit alphabetize and then save the shit on a stick.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

These people annoyed me a little because I think they are retarded. I like the Renaissance Festival as much as the next guy, but honestly, this is too much.
[Image: slideshow_1002003062_Britain_Stonehenge_..._S_(2).JPG]
If Ye Gods of Olde can't keep you from being a fatass or don't give you enough wisdom not to wear pink pants, what good are they?
LC just made me hurl. I hate to hurl, but apparently not as much as I hate snot. I'm going to lay down now.

BAD LC!
(12-22-2010, 08:25 PM)Cracker Wrote: LC just made me hurl. I hate to hurl, but apparently not as much as I hate snot. I'm going to lay down now.

BAD LC!

oh shit, i'm really really sorry! i am smacking myself on the head right now! *smack* *whack* *ouch*

(12-22-2010, 08:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(12-22-2010, 08:25 PM)Cracker Wrote: LC just made me hurl. I hate to hurl, but apparently not as much as I hate snot. I'm going to lay down now.

BAD LC!

oh shit, i'm really really sorry! i am smacking myself on the head right now! *smack* *whack* *ouch*

oops
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-22-2010, 08:28 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

BAD LC!

You have seen too much in your life.

What creeps you out?