Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
Smiley_emoticons_smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-22-2010, 10:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_smile

So scuba divers creep you out?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Cracker: What creeps you out?

spiders and high suspension bridges. my worst nightmare would be driving across a high suspension bridge that had spiders on it.
::scared::

Attached Files
.gif   black widow.gif (Size: 10.95 KB / Downloads: 56)

What annoyed me today? There I was, driving to the gym and a squirrel is running around in the road. A car is coming towards me so I start honking and waving like a crazy lady because I don't want him to hit the fucking squirrel. Does he slow down? NO! Not even a little bit. At the last second he kind of swerves and barely misses the stupid squirrel. Totally could have gone the other way. Fucker! Take a fucking SECOND out of your life for a little creature.
Commando Cunt Queen
Natural selection. Stupid squirrels should die so the species can continue to live in trees and not in the middle of the road.

Tree hugger.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I care about all of God's creatures more than I care about most people.

For example..flooding...homes are lost, aww poor people, jeez...dog on top of barn because of high water...OH MY GOD, SOMEBODY SAVE THE DOG!!! 21
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
what really annoyed me was having to get up and come to work.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-23-2010, 01:15 AM)Cracker Wrote: Tree hugger.

Ha! Somewhat ironic coming from the colon-cleansing, make-your-own laundry detergent lady.

Commando Cunt Queen
I saw a lady almost hit a telephone pole trying to avoid a squirrel, fuck that. I slow down a little but I aint risking nothing for them tree rats.
Sonova..........
(12-23-2010, 05:55 PM)username Wrote:

Ha! Somewhat ironic coming from the colon-cleansing, make-your-own laundry detergent lady.

I had a veggie burger for dinner. I'm am half environmentalist. I like steak and deoderant too much to go all the way with it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-23-2010, 09:51 PM)Cracker Wrote:

I had a veggie burger for dinner. I'm am half environmentalist. I like steak and deoderant too much to go all the way with it.

I'm am? deoderant?

I'm pretty sure this post will stick with you much longer than any deodorant.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-23-2010, 10:04 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

I'm am? deoderant?

Cracker's been hitting the eggnog!
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-23-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: I saw a lady almost hit a telephone pole trying to avoid a squirrel, fuck that. I slow down a little but I aint risking nothing for them tree rats.

Here's an idea. Unless you're traveling 55+mph on a freeway or something, just slow down and (here's the tricky part) STOP YOUR FUCKING CAR and let the damn squirrel cross the road.

I'm talking about a residential area. This asshat could have easily (and safely) stopped and waited for Mr. Squirrel to cross the road and get to the other side. Hrumph.
Commando Cunt Queen

I'm am? deoderant?

Dick,

You are NEVER allowed to comment on typos. Ever. It is just too incongruous.

Thanks.
(12-23-2010, 10:29 PM)username Wrote: Cracker's been hitting the eggnog!

Hell to the NO. Nassy. Not as bad as snot, but still nassy.

I will drink a little spumante over the holiday, and will spend an evening binge drinking with the ladies, but that will probably be it this year.

When you make your own life, there really isn't much to escape from. Unless you are retarded and made a shitty life.
(12-23-2010, 10:35 PM)username Wrote:
(12-23-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: I saw a lady almost hit a telephone pole trying to avoid a squirrel, fuck that. I slow down a little but I aint risking nothing for them tree rats.

Here's an idea. Unless you're traveling 55+mph on a freeway or something, just slow down and (here's the tricky part) STOP YOUR FUCKING CAR and let the damn squirrel cross the road.

I'm talking about a residential area. This asshat could have easily (and safely) stopped and waited for Mr. Squirrel to cross the road and get to the other side. Hrumph.

Around here we do 55 in a residential area.............and thats just the snowmobiles.
(12-23-2010, 11:02 PM)Cracker Wrote:

I'm am? deoderant?

Dick,

You are NEVER allowed to comment on typos. Ever. It is just too incongruous.

Thanks.

Do I really seem like the type of person you can tell what to do? hah

John Adams

(12-23-2010, 11:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: Around here we do 55 in a residential area.............and thats just the snowmobiles.

Damn. Smiley_emoticons_slash Squirrel soup?
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-24-2010, 12:30 AM)username Wrote:
(12-23-2010, 11:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: Around here we do 55 in a residential area.............and thats just the snowmobiles.

Damn. Smiley_emoticons_slash Squirrel soup?

Have you ever peeled one of them tree rats? You almost gotta be a surgeon. But yeah squirrel soup is ok. But I do try to avoid them in the road anyways just not at the cost of a tire though. Smiley_emoticons_smile