Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
I can never tell what those squirrels are going to do. One second it looks like they're going to move out of the way and then the next second the stupid bastards change their mind and run back out into the road.
incompetence. goddamn stinking stupid fucking incompetence is infuriating me. it's everywhere. ok UPS has ONE lousy job. get your package from point A to point B. you would think maybe they could actually DO their one lousy job. but no.

last week sugar maple bear Maggot sent me some fresh maple syrup and maple candy. he lives one state up from me. a 2-hour drive. so guess where UPS sent my stuff? OKLAFUCKINGHOMA!! I STILL DON'T HAVE IT. someone please explain this to me. i hope Maggot demands a refund of their fee, especially if the contents are damaged.

this is NOT first UPS screw-up i have experienced. dumb bastards nearly lost my Mom's antique china. that's another rant.

Attached Files
.gif   UPS.gif (Size: 10.34 KB / Downloads: 76)

It went from R.I. to Kentucky to Ohio (hahahaha) to buffalo N.Y. where it stops ........nobody knows...........let me know L.C. the maple mustard is addictive.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Stupid dolly dinkle dance school nearby, where I thought to let my daughter get a feel for ballet classes, you may summarily go fuck yourself.

Kidlet was sent out of the class to compose herself. First damn class. She's 6. She got nervous, then frustrated. The half wit teacher, who looks to have been dancing only a few years(on high school drill team no less), closed the door in my crying kid's face. Kid thinks she has been kicked out. Can't calm her down. The hallway, where the fat, sloppy, living through their kids stage blargs wait for their future meal tickets is chaos! Kids running around, knocking people over, shrieking. Fat stage hags on cell phones talking about what makeup artist is doing little tarts makeup for pageants( ugh!!!!!)

Needless to say, I was happy to leave. We requested a refund since she had 10mins of one damn class. got a letter Friday.

3 pages long

In it, the school owner said my daughter has medical psych issues and I should have disclosed them at the start. That she spoke to other parents and they had a lot to say about events (oh really...like what? And I thought "gossip" was a big no no there), and that my child will never learn the steps needed to be a dancer.

I haven't replied yet. So much mocking. Too easy. It's laughable! What kind of assclown insults a little kid? Geez. Now I wonder what that teacher said to my kid...

I was so pissed Friday. So. Pissed. I'm over it now. Just trying to think of the best last word fuck you reply. Just because I can.

Oh, and the good part of this is I found a GOOD place for her. I know the people there well. They were my early teachers and are a very focused facility. Not "dance team" bullshit.

(04-04-2011, 11:47 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Stupid dolly dinkle dance school nearby, where I thought to let my daughter get a feel for ballet classes, you may summarily go fuck yourself.

Kidlet was sent out of the class to compose herself. First damn class. She's 6. She got nervous, then frustrated. The half wit teacher, who looks to have been dancing only a few years(on high school drill team no less), closed the door in my crying kid's face. Kid thinks she has been kicked out. Can't calm her down. The hallway, where the fat, sloppy, living through their kids stage blargs wait for their future meal tickets is chaos! Kids running around, knocking people over, shrieking. Fat stage hags on cell phones talking about what makeup artist is doing little tarts makeup for pageants( ugh!!!!!)

Needless to say, I was happy to leave. We requested a refund since she had 10mins of one damn class. got a letter Friday.

3 pages long

In it, the school owner said my daughter has medical psych issues and I should have disclosed them at the start. That she spoke to other parents and they had a lot to say about events (oh really...like what? And I thought "gossip" was a big no no there), and that my child will never learn the steps needed to be a dancer.

I haven't replied yet. So much mocking. Too easy. It's laughable! What kind of assclown insults a little kid? Geez. Now I wonder what that teacher said to my kid...

I was so pissed Friday. So. Pissed. I'm over it now. Just trying to think of the best last word fuck you reply. Just because I can.

Oh, and the good part of this is I found a GOOD place for her. I know the people there well. They were my early teachers and are a very focused facility. Not "dance team" bullshit.

I say start a FaceBook page and get that shit PUBLISHED! Since they sent the letter, it isn't libel. Hit them where it hurts, in the wallet!
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Then enroll your daughter in Tai Kwan do. Fuck ballet, teach her to KICK ASS!
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-04-2011, 11:47 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: 3 pages long

3 pages long?

Someone's circling the wagons.

Med / psych issues . . . failed to disclose? Spoke to other parents?

Do you have a lawyer friend, FB? One carefully worded, four paragraph missive on attorney letterhead, would do the trick.

A bit of public record "due diligence" (in your spare time hah) might add some teeth to your response. My gut is telling me this is not an isolated incident. Patience before responding. Facts not emotions.

I hope you and your daughter are recovering from this cunt's behavior.

Poor kid. And it's as if you don't have anything else going on in your life, too!

I love Cracker's idea re: Martial Arts.

If not TKD, think about Aikido.

It worked for me.
It's against the law for anyone working with children, besides a doctor, to suggest or pseudo-diagnose a child's medical condition (ADA or IDEA, check both). It is against HIPAA laws to disclose it or discuss it with ANYONE! You know that. Sue. Just to scare them. Or at least file a complaint with the appropriate licensing bureau. Also, publish that shit. PUBLISH! Make a page with their name in it...
(04-04-2011, 11:51 AM)Cracker Wrote: I say start a FaceBook page and get that shit PUBLISHED! Since they sent the letter, it isn't libel. Hit them where it hurts, in the wallet!

(04-04-2011, 11:52 AM)Cracker Wrote: Then enroll your daughter in Tai Kwan do. Fuck ballet, teach her to KICK ASS!

HA!! I thought about it. I really did...but then decided it wasn't worth the trouble. Honestly, they don't mean that much to me to go there. Hold on. Will esplain more below after replies.

(04-04-2011, 12:11 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 11:47 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: 3 pages long

3 pages long?

Someone's circling the wagons.

Med / psych issues . . . failed to disclose? Spoke to other parents?

Do you have a lawyer friend, FB? One carefully worded, four paragraph missive on attorney letterhead, would do the trick.

A bit of public record "due diligence" (in your spare time hah) might add some teeth to your response. My gut is telling me this is not an isolated incident. Patience before responding. Facts not emotions.

I hope you and your daughter are recovering from this cunt's behavior.

Poor kid. And it's as if you don't have anything else going on in your life, too!

I love Cracker's idea re: Martial Arts.

If not TKD, think about Aikido.

It worked for me.

That's what we thought, as well. They came back with a LOT of doublespeak awful fast. Sounds like someone's been in that cookie jar before. Daughter only knows that one day. I'm not traumatized by a half wit who can only teach in a suburban storefront school. I've been teaching kiddo some basics to see if she even wants to continue, and we have another school lined up. Already talked to them. They know this situation, they have met her. They don't see the crazy. Well, not in the kid, anyway. I trained there before I went to a company feeder school, so they already know me...muhahahaa.

We thought about it on and off over the weekend, and the initial instinct to go rip her poofy frizzy hair off her scalp faded to rational and dignified possibilities. I have a friend who's a family attorney that has offered to assist with a steel covered reply, or even do it herself. I'm thinking about it. Also many friends in the child behavior/psych field...they're, shall we say, unhappy? with the whole matter.

(04-04-2011, 12:23 PM)Cracker Wrote: It's against the law for anyone working with children, besides a doctor, to suggest or pseudo-diagnose a child's medical condition (ADA or IDEA, check both). It is against HIPAA laws to disclose it or discuss it with ANYONE! You know that. Sue. Just to scare them. Or at least file a complaint with the appropriate licensing bureau. Also, publish that shit. PUBLISH! Make a page with their name in it...

I spoke to two agencies friday regarding their 'diagnosis' and lack of training in that manner. One took the official complaint, but probably won't do much with it. The other could be verrrry interesting. Outside of that, with all the kids I work with, i know a LOT of moms...who want their little princesses and their sisters to be ballerinas. Kids who've been through a LOT. Kids they're very very protective of . Parents who are extremely aware and sensitive to children's well being. ALL children. They've been given a detailed understanding that this particular school would be very unfit for even an outgoing, bubbly child. A shy child(as mine tends to be in new situations...or in other words, being 6) , or one who has been through any ongoing medical therapies would certainly be crucified there. I've talked to the neighbors, her classmates at school (because it just so happened there was a school family festival stupid thing friday night. add the glass (or two) of wine I had to calm down enough to go, and i was chatty. oh yes, I was). So, classmates, parents, teachers, principal of the school, school counselor, neighborhood kids, my patients families, their friends and families, the doctors, nurses, child life teams...and hubby's sisters and brothers are all aware of this shithole place.

Also, I did go on those 'rate this business' sites and add my rating. It was reasonable, and truthful. Without venom. Just facts. Teachers inexperienced, dirty facilitly (i forgot to mention the water on the floor by the bathroom where kiddo slipped and fell...i think she may have whiplash or some lasting injury...no, i kid...), and rude owner.

For now we're thinking that's probably going to do enough. Here's why:

This place has been in business since 2007. They don't have enough kids in the upper levels to run some of the advanced classes. The schedule changes without notice in that respect. Even their 'dance company' is fat sausage little girls with no potential at all. They're not doing well. They never will. They should have a better student base by now, which is quite telling. That combined with getting the word out like I have is probably enough to get the message to them they fucked with the wrong person. I'm not 'in your face' with my revenge. I'm much sneakier about it. It pleases me. Smiley_emoticons_wink

Of course suing for ALL my money back (a whole 80 bucks...not worth it) and punitive damagaes (for having to read her terrible grammar. she must be from ohio) would give me the giggles...but really, they're not important enough to me to bother. I'd rather see the place fail because they don't get new students.

And TKD is a really good idea. My little princess is a big ol' tomboy. *sigh* Two boys...I get my girl FINALLY...and she'd rather wear jeans and play in mud. Figures.

I'm sorry she had such a dreadful experience, Prima & I hope it doesn't turn her off wanting to give it another chance. Dance teaches way more than the obvious & a love of it can last a lifetime.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-04-2011, 11:47 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Kidlet was sent out of the class to compose herself. First damn class. She's 6. She got nervous, then frustrated. The half wit teacher, who looks to have been dancing only a few years(on high school drill team no less), closed the door in my crying kid's face. Kid thinks she has been kicked out.

OMG, I'd have been livid too. Poor kid, she basically was kicked out. Signs_173 Stupid, fucking school, if you can't handle normal 6 y/o behavior, don't try to teach kids! Fuckwats.
Commando Cunt Queen
That is true. Not only that but apparently those pole dancers make an awful lot of cash, so there's quite the career ahead if taken into the right direction.
(04-04-2011, 01:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm sorry she had such a dreadful experience, Prima & I hope it doesn't turn her off wanting to give it another chance. Dance teaches way more than the obvious & a love of it can last a lifetime.

I think she is ok with giving it another chance. I have one of my old tutus still hanging in my closet and she's just as fascinated by it today as before this event. Also, she still dances around the house. All the time. Smiley_emoticons_smile

(04-04-2011, 01:43 PM)username Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 11:47 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Kidlet was sent out of the class to compose herself. First damn class. She's 6. She got nervous, then frustrated. The half wit teacher, who looks to have been dancing only a few years(on high school drill team no less), closed the door in my crying kid's face. Kid thinks she has been kicked out.

OMG, I'd have been livid too. Poor kid, she basically was kicked out. Signs_173 Stupid, fucking school, if you can't handle normal 6 y/o behavior, don't try to teach kids! Fuckwats.

That's my opinion exactly. I taught the little ankle biters all through my training...as an assistant, then as the teacher. You have to be ready to very the level according to the students. Often a new kid comes mid session. You get it done. It's not rocket science. I told them that, too. They didn't much like that.

(04-04-2011, 01:46 PM)Mohammed Wrote: That is true. Not only that but apparently those pole dancers make an awful lot of cash, so there's quite the career ahead if taken into the right direction.

Tell me about it... wait. I mean...you too?? shit...no....nevermind.

All bullshit aside, I have a friend who teaches pole dancing fitness classes. She convinced me to come try a class..holy shit! That's hard work. I looked like I'd been beaten by a rabid donkey with a black belt after drinking a case of red bull. Those girls earn every damn penny.

(04-04-2011, 02:20 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: All bullshit aside, I have a friend who teaches pole dancing fitness classes. She convinced me to come try a class..holy shit! That's hard work. I looked like I'd been beaten by a rabid donkey with a black belt after drinking a case of red bull. Those girls earn every damn penny.

You religious Texans crack me up!

Tough workout, yesterday, FP?

"Pole Dancing for Jesus"

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/loc...-for-jesus

"Suffer unto me the little children . . . "
My mom is annoying the hell out of me with all her cigarettes. Everytime she comes over she spends the whole day outside smoking, she may as well hook herself up to a fucking nicotine drip.
My mom is annoying the hell out of me with all her cigarettes. Everytime she comes over she spends the whole day outside smoking, she may as well hook herself up to a fucking nicotine drip.
She's annoying me so much that I posted twice.
Sally never ceases to amaze me with the world class soupchickenry she regularly displays.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-04-2011, 03:40 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 02:20 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: All bullshit aside, I have a friend who teaches pole dancing fitness classes. She convinced me to come try a class..holy shit! That's hard work. I looked like I'd been beaten by a rabid donkey with a black belt after drinking a case of red bull. Those girls earn every damn penny.

You religious Texans crack me up!

Tough workout, yesterday, FP?

"Pole Dancing for Jesus"

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/loc...-for-jesus

"Suffer unto me the little children . . . "

hah:B

That'll lern them damn baptists and their pot luck suppers! That's beyond hysterical. (ponders sunday school classes with a pole in the corner)

ETA: http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/03...ntroversy/

" Set to Christian music, church-going women spin and slither around poles. But the instructor and the students say it’s not about sex.

Getting classes off the ground hasn’t been easy for Dean. “Some guy came up with his Bible and we were in class and he thumped on the door and was waving his Bible,” Dean said. “People who want to sit there and judge it, you know, like well that is sacrilegious or you know. That doesn’t make you a good Christian when you judge other people.”

Texas is serious about it's religion. Even the strippers have game. Hahahaaa!!

(04-04-2011, 04:15 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Sally never ceases to amaze me with the world class soupchickenry she regularly displays.

The title of the thread is what really annoyed the hell out of you today and that was the only thing that annoyed me other than your dumbass comment that doesn't even apply to me. If anyone is a soup chicken it's you, pygmy boy.