Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
here is a thread where you can vent your fury, rage and righteous indignation at the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune! 83

we shall comfort you. 34 11 99

Well, I am still up because of a damn broken beer bottle. I was moving a case of beer away from being trippend over, and I accidently dropped it on its corner. Of course the ONE bottle that broke was one that was still full. Sure does stink up a room. And all that broken glass!!
Shit.

Well...it's pretty early so nothing has happened yet to annoy me but, the fact of the matter is, I haven't been really annoyed in a long time...And now that I've said it outloud & a bit smugly, God will find a way to slap me down & show me the definition of true annoyance.
My husband had to flee for his life last night and I do not use that expression lightly. His crime was to tell a bunch of scroats to have more respect for our war memorial. One In particular put his head through the open passenger window of the car and demanded he got out of the car while about another 15 surrounded the car. The one demanding he got out of the car was reaching down In to his bag for some-thing... God knows what !! So my husband accelerated the hell out of there but It did not stop there. This one followed him for 3 miles on his motor cycle and only backed off when he drew level with the car and saw Peter on the phone. The Police told Peter he should have stopped the car.... yeah right.... In a deserted country lane with a guy who most likely had a weapon. The police are still searching for the scroat !!!
Of course America had been discovered earlier. It was hushed up.

Mark Twain

I was SURE I had fresh basil in the fridge and I was god damn wrong about it when I went to go use some. That annoyed the hell out of me today. Thanks for asking.
86 112
(07-19-2010, 02:27 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I was SURE I had fresh basil in the fridge and I was god damn wrong about it when I went to go use some. That annoyed the hell out of me today. Thanks for asking.

OH THE HUMANITY!

Attached Files
.gif   gay slap.gif (Size: 14.3 KB / Downloads: 314)

what TORTURES me besides bad spelling, is incompetence. sheer fucking pinhead incompetence.
i am being tortured by Direct TV. i received a credit card rebate of $25. from Showtime. i go to website to activate card. it tells me to enter my zip code. i do so. 93 times it tells me that is NOT my zip code. YES IT IS YOU BRAIN-DEAD MUNCHKIN! i actually KNOW my zip code! 15 but noooooooooooooooo i have to spend an hour on the damn phone and it STILL isn't corrected. not to mention the back-and-forth useless emails wth some fucking Paki who has no idea what i am talking about.

jesus christ. they can keep the lousy $25.

What annoys me is that I was looking for THIS thread the other day and could not find it. Damn. It ruined my rant. ::wave::
I have a hangover today - everything annoys me today.

QB, let's see you rant - it'll cheer me up! Smiley_emoticons_smile
OK, why did none of us here get invited to Chelsea Clinton's wedding??? I voted for her dad and everything. Is it because I did not support her mom?? 52
Yeah, that'd annoy the fuck outta me, too....
goddamn temp seasonal employees!
i ordered a rather pricey Coach bag that FED-EX says was left at my front door last night. IT IS NOT THERE! this is a very nice neighborhood of single-family homes, not some ghetto, it was not stolen! so where is it? can't they see house number on mailbox and front door? can't they at least knock before they run away? (no signature was required). DAMN IT TO HELL, so what happens now? i lose the money and the bag??
i just phoned them and emailed Coach too. of course despite holiday season, fed-ex does not work sat./sun. 52

and one other thing, i have sneezed no less than 147 times since last night and it is driving me batshit! (i am not sick). WTF
[Image: snottycough.gif]

I would have burst a blood vessel in my brain over something like this LC. Brainexplode I'm so sorry this happened!!! Did you call Coach yet?
Bampton

Go fascinate someone else.
Fed-Ex showed up with the pkg. an hour ago. the bastards LIED when they indicated online it had been delivered 24 hours ago! i'm not done with them yet. Smiley_emoticons_fies
i am just glad to have received it~~but i am pissed i was concerned about it all day.

Coach apologized and refunded shipping charge. but it wasn't their fault. it was fed-x fault.

(12-10-2010, 08:27 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Fed-Ex showed up with the pkg. an hour ago. the bastards LIED when they indicated online it had been delivered 24 hours ago! i'm not done with them yet. Smiley_emoticons_fies
i am just glad to have received it~~but i am pissed i was concerned about it all day.

poor thing, what you need is a nice hot oil massage!Smiley_emoticons_fies

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm glad you got it!
Bampton

(12-10-2010, 09:06 PM)bampton Wrote: I'm glad you got it!

This post by bampton annoyed the hell out of me today.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Dick: poor thing, what you need is a nice hot oil massage!Smiley_emoticons_fies

thanks Bampton. Smiley_emoticons_smile

so Dick, would that make me stop sneezing? hah

(12-10-2010, 09:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 09:06 PM)bampton Wrote: I'm glad you got it!

This post by bampton annoyed the hell out of me today.

::dick::

Bampton

I picked up a new modem yesterday and got tech support to admit that they were wrong about my computer. The speed is now lightning fast.
Now my monitor is turning blue/red/blue/red.........and I need a new freakin screen! &^5 @#$$!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.