Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PRETTY FUCKIN' HOT

According to the weather station here on the farm, it is 90 degrees with a heat index of 109. We are in another heat wave, I don't know which one, I've stopped counting. While this may give the appearance of being a complaint, it's not, it's an observation. After enduring a winter of more snow than I've ever seen here, I SWORE I wouldn't complain about hot weather once it finally arrived.

What's the weather at your house ?
we just had thunderstorms roll through, and lost power for a while. i LIKE storms, the garden needs the rain. i don't like losing power though.

If a thunderstorm was just a thunderstorm here I'd be cool with that but, inevitably most turn into tornado warnings & they scare the crap outta me.
Currently 92 & wicked humid here!!! Tornados & Hurricanes two bad ass things!!!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Sunny with a few whispy clouds, temps in the upper 70's with a light easterly breeze.
(San Diego)

Ooohhhh God. Our heat index is sitting at 116 & we are under a tornado warning. 52
100 and clear....nice when it cools off to 50 at night though.
Fug duh kund

I haven't seen 50 at night in months. That's not a complaint! I hate to see summer come to an end, this has been the best summer ever, I want it to continue.
and i can't wait for summer to end! i live for Autumn and all it brings! i have felt that way since childhood, the Fall inspires and energizes me.
i had 20 fucking years of summer in that fucking snake-infested steamy hurricane-magnet swamp florida!

Attached Files
.gif   leaves.gif (Size: 89.63 KB / Downloads: 53)
.gif   picking_apples-1.gif (Size: 161.27 KB / Downloads: 53)

I grow veg for disabled families and my crops were ruined in the brief spell of heat we had here...
I've just planted some more different veg in the hope I can get something in before the year ends.
Summertime is here...............

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Yeah, baybay. I don't want it to end.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Summer is my season.

July, in particular, is my month.
(07-03-2016, 10:31 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Summer is my season.

July, in particular, is my month.

Same here.

Neither one of you must never have experienced the month of July on the East Coast. The humidity can be ungodly.
(07-03-2016, 11:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Neither one of you must never have experienced the month of July on the East Coast. The humidity can be ungodly.

I spent two different summers as a teenager on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

I wouldn't want to do that again.
I like spring and Autumn best. Moderate but not oppressive.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I like autumn and winter the best. Winter in Florida that is. I wouldn't want to live somewhere where I have to put on ten layers of clothes and dig my car out of the snow.

I like Florida the best in November.
(07-04-2016, 11:28 AM)sally Wrote: I like autumn and winter the best. Winter in Florida that is. I wouldn't want to live somewhere where I have to put on ten layers of clothes and dig my car out of the snow.

That's kinda cheating though, Florida winters are like everywhere else's spring/early summer. Could not pay me enough to do a Florida summer. Yeesh.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.