Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PRETTY FUCKIN' HOT
We do get a few freezing cold days here during winter, it actually snowed a few years ago. Well snow is a strong word, but we had a flurry that lasted for 10 seconds.
(07-04-2016, 12:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I like Florida the best in November.
I'll be there in 9 days. Had big plans to fish, but the algae and flesh eating bacteria in the water cancelled those plans. Looks like I'll just be another tourist in the sweltering humid heat.
Where are you going? The springs are always nice and I think the water stays at 70 degrees year round so you have very little chance of picking up a bug there.
The algae and shit is only one area for now at least. Where you going to be? Sally is up by Daytona, I am in S Palm Beach county
You know I've lived here all my life and never been to Clearwater. Everywhere else but there, I don't know why.
My sister is up here from Haines city and says its cold. Its freaking 80!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-04-2016, 07:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: My sister is up here from Haines city and says its cold. Its freaking 80!!

I'm going to Haines city for my daughter's birthday. We're going to Lego Land of course, but I booked a hotel room at the lego land hotel. Were staying in the "Friends" room where she has her own tree house and bunk beds. I'm so exited. Really, not kidding. I know it's stupid, but I'm exited anyway.

I'd be pretty fricken excited to stay in a tree house!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Orlando
(07-05-2016, 11:32 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Orlando

Are you going to have time to socialize? I ask because I really like House of Blues and I go whenever I'm there.
(07-05-2016, 12:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 11:32 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Orlando

Are you going to have time to socialize? I ask because I really like House of Blues and I go whenever I'm there.
Yeah, it's a pleasure trip. Not business.
Have you been to Orlando before? Where are you planning on eating? I like Johnnie's Hideaway and The Boathouse restaurant just for their raw oysters. I'm starving.

That's my line. Didn't you make lunch for you & the baby?
She had pre-schooler food, pb&j, blueberries and carrots. I want real food like prime rib and a baked potato.
I've been wanting some fried clams and scallops for a few days now.
(07-05-2016, 01:35 PM)sally Wrote: Have you been to Orlando before? Where are you planning on eating? I like Johnnie's Hideaway and The Boathouse restaurant just for their raw oysters. I'm starving.
I haven't, but I will be hitting one of those up for sure. Love me some raw oysters.
The last time I was there they had about 15 different types of oysters that they have flown in from around the country and they give you a menu that describes where they came from and the flavor profile. I was hoping to enjoy my oysters while reading about them, but I didn't have any time for that because they're pricey and unfortunately we had the kids with us who were going after them like vultures. Even the four year old was sucking them down like candy.
I've never eaten an oyster.
What? Why? That's insanity.

I'm not crazy about oysters but I do like clams. Nom Nom Nom