Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
HELLO ALL YOU LURKERS AND NEWBIES
i think i belong in Interpol, the UN and the diplomatic corps! i have single-handedly wiped out Russia and China and India. and a few lesser territories. Smiley_emoticons_fies Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
have you noticed we have not had even ONE spam post make it to the forum? 33

WELCOME TO MOCK...A spam-free, advert-free, paypal-button-free zone! we will never solicit funds!

spotless too. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's crass to ask Mockers for money. 78

Spotless too, huh. 113
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That may be. But I like to give as much as I take. I'm just an old Hippy at heart! 104
[Image: lurkers.jpg]

[Image: Lurkers.bmp]
i LOVE our photography forum! it would be so nice if others joined in with pictures of their own, or cool photos from the web. share your favorite pictures!

:come and join us:

[Image: bg5qw1.png]

I like it too & I didn't think I would just because of the personal nature of it but, it's been fun seeing what everyone has posted. I almost made it private, I'm glad I didn't.
well it needn't be personal photos. i post a lot of animals and scenery i nick all over the web. i really enjoy artful beautiful pictures and like to share them! Smiley_emoticons_smileKewlpics

Attached Files
.gif   thSmiley_Camera.gif (Size: 74.02 KB / Downloads: 38)

(08-14-2010, 09:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

It's crass to ask Mockers for money. 78

Spotless too, huh. 113

That's how I feel about any forum site. If you build one, or you take one on, then you should foot the fucking bill for running the bastard. I couldn't believe numbnut Brian over at 24 being given the site on a fucking platter and the first thing he does is start whining about fucking donations. If you can't afford the fucking $10 a month to serve up your site then don't take it or build it.

Bunch of tight-fisted, whiney cock-suckers anyway....52
Fug duh kund
what? hah
Fug duh kund
(08-23-2010, 04:24 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: what? hah

OK Luke....YOU can send me money! 17

Attached Files
.gif   cash.gif (Size: 30.94 KB / Downloads: 75)

i've always wondered why people sign up and never post. we won't bite you. but we might spank you. Bottom117 Multi talk

(09-08-2010, 06:32 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i've always wondered why people sign up and never post. we won't bite you. but we might spank you. Bottom117 Multi talk

As usual LC speaks for herself under the guise of "WE".

I on the other hand given the opportunity will tear your ass up and enjoy every fucking minute of it.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

don't let the Dick Dick-head deter you lovely lurkers from joining or posting... you get used to him after a while. 92

:come and join us:

(09-08-2010, 08:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: don't let the Dick Dick-head deter you lovely lurkers from joining or posting... you get used to him after a while. 92

yeah, just like scabies...ain't I right maggot?
Fug duh kund

I don't know why they are commonly referred to as guests. I would never call someone who stood outside my home & peeked in my windows and eavesdropped on conversations, a guest. I'd call 'em a trespasser & shoot the motherfucker.

That'll make them want to register & post, FOR SURE. 113
(09-09-2010, 01:28 AM)Luke Warmwater Wrote:
(09-08-2010, 08:04 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: don't let the Dick Dick-head deter you lovely lurkers from joining or posting... you get used to him after a while. 92

yeah, just like scabies...ain't I right maggot?

Your all a bunch of half peeled scabs, slightly bleeding with milky substance oozing from the top half of the scab. Showering does not clear the room of the smell of rotting flesh.........that is why I love you.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch 'K.
(09-09-2010, 06:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't know why they are commonly referred to as guests. I would never call someone who stood outside my home & peeked in my windows and eavesdropped on conversations, a guest. I'd call 'em a trespasser & shoot the motherfucker.

:agreed:
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!