Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing Louisiana girl, 12
i need to get more details on this. why were 2 arrested and there is no sign of her?

Shreveport police continue their search this morning for a missing 12-year-old girl.

Late Monday, officers searched several homes in Shreveport's Cedar Grove neighborhood after receiving a tip that Amber White was in the area. White was last seen around 3 p.m. near her home in the 6900 block of Buncombe Road, said Bill Goodin, police spokesman.

Her parents notified police after she didn't returned home from a trip to the neighborhood pool.

Police have charged two men in connection with her disappearance. Brandon Player, 19, of Shreveport, was arrested and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Witnesses told police Player was the driver of a car that a girl matching White's description was seen getting into, police said.

Henry E. Lee, 25, of Shreveport has been charged with one count of aggravated kidnapping of a child. He has been booked into the Shreveport City Jail.
Amber is a white female, 5 feet 9 inches and 140 pounds. She has brown eyes and reddish-blonde hair and was last seen wearing a green "Soulja Boy" T-shirt, cut off blue jean shorts and a navy blue, white and brown crop jacket.

Anyone with information about this case should call Shreveport Police Detective Lindsey Bonner at (318) 673-7020 or Crime Stoppers at (318) 673-7373.

(only pic i can find of suspects so far)

Attached Files
.jpg   24317908_320X213.jpg (Size: 12.26 KB / Downloads: 21)

i'm getting bits and pieces of this story. these 2 guys ages 19 and 25, hung out at Amber's house playing video games etc. they both have criminal records, dope and domestic violence. (good judgement there mom!) did this little girl think one was her "boyfriend"? did she get in car voluntarily?

also, news wrong on important item, description of child.she is not 5'9", she is 5'1". big difference you dumbass reporters!

in any case...where is this girl??? the 2 guys are in custody. and i don't know if they're talking. i have also not heard about any ground searches. is she a runaway??

i was glad to see a good ending this morning...

SHREVEPORT, La. -- A missing girl who has been missing since Sunday afternoon has been found and is safe.

Amber White, 12, is currently at the Shreveport Police Complex with family members and detectives.

Brandon Player and Henry Lee were arrested this week and questioned in connection with her disappearance.

A press conference is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. to release details about the case.

SHREVEPORT, La. -- Amber White, the 12-year-old Shreveport girl who went missing over the weekend, was found unharmed early today after she was dropped off at a business here.

Shreveport police would not say if Amber, who reportedly got into a car with a young man the day she disappeared, had been held against her will. They insisted on calling her a victim, not a runaway. if she had sex she IS a victim of statutory rape, she cannot give consent at age 12. even in Louisiana.

Authorities have filed aggravated rape charges against one of the two young men arrested the day after her disappearance, alleging he had sex with a child under the age of 13.

Police said they expect to make more arrests.

"If you helped keep Amber away from her parents -- any way, any shape, any form, any fashion -- we're coming after you," Police Chief Will Shaw said at a news conference.

Shaw said police got a tip shortly after 1 a.m. today that Amber was on the parking lot of the Triple J on Mansfield Road and was trying to get a ride home. She was gone when officers arrived.

Police contacted the tipster and learned the tipster had called Amber's father, too. Police contacted the father, who told them he was taking his daughter home, Shaw said. White was ordered to stop and police met up with him and Amber at a convenience store in southwest Shreveport and Amber was taken to police headquarters, Shaw said.