Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
mugshots you have to love
(01-29-2011, 07:07 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-29-2011, 06:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have never been called a liberal before, it sounds alien even typing it! hah Dicky you are dead wrong. A DNA data base would be great if you commit a crime...any crime you go in the data base. True killers on death row would not have a chance getting out. More accurate than fingerprints thats for sure. Suspects could be identified quick but finding them may be hard. The only problem I see is someone planting someone elses DNA at a crime scene.

Be first in line for your ID chip, maggot.

Driving without a license is a crime. walking opposed to traffic in some jurisdictions is a crime, do you know how many new things would be a crime if DNA could be collected for any crime?

What is the difference between fingerprinting and DNA? Why not my prickly brained pappy-san.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
when was the last time you were fingerprinted for speeding, my ever speaking without thinking liberal acquaintance.

you said "any crime", you exposed your liberal thinking,Maybe you didn't even know you thought and voted like a liberal? I don't know? the indoctrination of the feeble minded is deep and invasive by the liberals, they make you think all touchy feely and before you know it you're voting your rights away thinking that you are doing the right thing when in reality you're turning your freedom in for emotion and a feeling of gratitude that the government is taking care of you.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Jesus Christ
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-29-2011, 08:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Jesus Christ

Ya, kind of a fucked up thing to find out you have supported the loss of your own freedom, isn't it.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I haven't lost any freedom. I'm a law abiding, productive citizen. I go where I want, when I want. I have guns in my home, I have free speech. I can do any fuckin' thing I want. I vote, I pay taxes. I'm living the American dream. I can't relate to you, you're too paranoid.

Wanna go shopping for new sunglasses, Dick? I'll buy you a couple drinks when we're done...or three or four.
(01-29-2011, 08:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I haven't lost any freedom. I'm a law abiding, productive citizen. I go where I want, when I want. I have guns in my home, I have free speech. I can do any fuckin' thing I want. I vote, I pay taxes. I'm living the American dream. I can't relate to you, you're too paranoid.

Do you wear your seat belt in your car? do the children on school buses wear seat belts?

Individual freedom -V- Government DOE requirements.

see you in the funny papers Duchess.

I will however take the drinks offer, who knows what might happen?

The erosion of your rights is not an overnight process, do you remember sleeping off a drunk in your car, can you do that now? there are many aspects of rights and personal freedoms to think about.

Are you required to allow a search of your car? I will bet you that I could be searching your car within three minutes of removing you from the drivers seat.

I guarantee you you can't do whatever the fuck you want as you say, I was one of those who was charged with making sure you couldn't and I kept my tool box stuffed full of regulations to make sure you didn't.

John Adams

Don't forget that damn "check engine light" what a scam that turned out to be.
(01-29-2011, 09:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Don't forget that damn "check engine light" what a scam that turned out to be.

I have seen it used to take a step forward toward searching the vehicle, you made a joke but reality is often times funnier than you can imagine.

John Adams

(01-29-2011, 08:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: when was the last time you were fingerprinted for speeding, my ever speaking without thinking liberal acquaintance.

you said "any crime", you exposed your liberal thinking,Maybe you didn't even know you thought and voted like a liberal? I don't know? the indoctrination of the feeble minded is deep and invasive by the liberals, they make you think all touchy feely and before you know it you're voting your rights away thinking that you are doing the right thing when in reality you're turning your freedom in for emotion and a feeling of gratitude that the government is taking care of you.

Its tough being as literal as you. I must admit I should have said "arrested" I did not use my teleprompter. hah
(01-29-2011, 09:38 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-29-2011, 08:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote: when was the last time you were fingerprinted for speeding, my ever speaking without thinking liberal acquaintance.

Its tough being as literal as you. I must admit I should have said "arrested" I did not use my teleprompter. hah

thats shit won't work maggot, Im an ultra conservative and every fucking post I have made here proves that.

perhaps though you will take a look at yourself ,even though you tend to distract away from yourself in your posts.

Let me know when you're ready to actually vote to live free, instead of just thinking you live free to vote.

John Adams

He said literal not liberal.
and you read the word instead of the intent. like I said you're blind to liberalism.

free healthcare, when you read the words it looks great, but what was the actual result?
John Adams

I. Blind because I'm posting fRom my BlackBerry.
(01-29-2011, 09:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: I. Blind because I'm posting fRom my BlackBerry.

Blind because you're ignorant of what freedom actually is.

John Adams

Poof! You've been boned.
You're no fun, Dick. Ta Ta.
(01-29-2011, 10:05 PM)Duchess Wrote: You're no fun, Dick. Ta Ta.

of course fun is what were paying for. some shit is serious Duchess.

John Adams

(01-29-2011, 09:52 PM)IMaDick Wrote: and you read the word instead of the intent. like I said you're blind to liberalism.

You really should take your own advice slick. I admitted to saying every crime rather than being "arrested" that was the wrong word. You on the other hand will expect reading between the lines in your posts. Double standard chico and you will never admit it.
(01-29-2011, 10:18 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(01-29-2011, 09:52 PM)IMaDick Wrote: and you read the word instead of the intent. like I said you're blind to liberalism.

You really should take your own advice slick. I admitted to saying every crime rather than being "arrested" that was the wrong word. You on the other hand will expect reading between the lines in your posts. Double standard chico and you will never admit it.

Look, I'm big enough to give you the benefit of the doubt, but when something as serious as personal freedom is at stake, should a person try to understand what is meant? or should a person say what they mean?

i already made the statement that you post without thinking, you completely ignored that to pursue a tangent of thought that you failed to communicate what you were actually trying to say, so be it.

Liberalism will fuck us all if that type of thing is continued and carried into the polls.

John Adams