Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
mugshots you have to love
(07-23-2010, 12:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: not a mugshot, but made me laugh! 28

hahahaha! Now, THAT is funny Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
more fun on the job~~ Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

click--->

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-04-2011, 11:33 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: more fun on the job~~ Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

click--->

Holy shit !

These are the most fucked up calls, what the hell can a guy do with that, that won't get him fucking screwed with relentlessly in the squad room?

Not a damn thing that's what, who ever has to grab that stupid bitch is the fucking charmed personality in the station for the next month.

Police do have a sense of humor, most people wouldn't get it but they do have a funny bone.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-04-2011, 11:33 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: more fun on the job~~ Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

click--->

This is one of my favorite threads, always good for a laugh. So, how would you go about getting the sasquatch down? Make use of the taser straight to the ass?
(07-22-2010, 06:07 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: you think your drivers license photo is bad? go have your glamour shot done at your local jail! 28
we'll see some real beauts here.

this lovely lady is from Ohio, she was arrested (thankfully!) driving drunk with little kids in the car. a tragedy averted. so we can laugh at her portrait.

LORAIN, Ohio - A woman who was driving with a blood alcohol content of more than three times the legal limit has been charged with multiple offenses, including Operating a Vehicle Impaired, Fox 8 News reports.

Mary Elizabeth Torres, 24, was pulled over by officers at the intersection of West 24th Street and Oberlin Avenue in Lorain at approximately 1:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Inside the 2000 Ford Taurus with Torres were three young passengers -- her 6-year-old niece and her two sons, ages 6 and 3. Child restraints and/or seat belts were not being used.

According to the Lorain Police Department's incident report, officers observed Torres failing to stop at a stop sign and then driving into an oncoming lane of traffic. At that point, the officers decided to execute a traffic stop.

When asked to produce identification, Torres was only able to mumble incoherently. The arresting officer noted that she seemed to be disoriented and was unable to make eye contact.

The officer also detected an overpowering smell of alcohol. When he asked Torres to step out of the vehicle, she nearly fell to the ground several times.

About the odor, Torres told the officer that she had "four shots of E&J about a half hour ago." However, in addition to being physically unstable, she was incapable of taking various field sobriety tests due to her high level of intoxication.

It was later discovered that Torres' Ohio driving privileges were under active OVI suspension for a prior conviction in 2008. Her mom was called to the scene to take custody of the kids.

After being placed under arrest, Torres was taken to the police station, where she was given a BAC test that indicated she was more than three times the legal limit (.258).

In addition to OVI, Torres has been charged with three counts of child endangering, three counts of child restraint system usage, driving under suspension, left of center and a stop sign violation. She is currently being held in the Lorain County Jail.

Damn...even her cleavage is fucked up.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(11-21-2010, 07:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: don't ask me because i don't know what happened to him! Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Miami Arrest Record for Carlos Rodriguez
Inmate Name:
Rodriguez, Carlos

Inmate #:
Last Arrest Date:
21:17PM 11-09-2010
Sex:
Male
Race:
White
Age/DOB:
Height:
5' 9"

Weight:
N/A
charged with soliciting prostitution.

Id wear a fucking hat 24/7...
(01-29-2011, 04:29 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: as far as prisoner rights, we have to accept that when we have someone in custody, we are legally and morally responsible for their welfare. we are their keepers. [/b]

Give them some vitamin enriched bread and some water.
Give them shelter from the elements.
Give them clothes so prisoner guards dont have to look
at balls all day.
Give them shoes so they dont have to bend over in the shower to wash em.
That should do it.
(03-05-2011, 12:27 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:

click--->

This is one of my favorite threads, always good for a laugh. So, how would you go about getting the sasquatch down? Make use of the taser straight to the ass?

some loving analingus would bring her to her knees...
Fug duh kund
(03-05-2011, 04:18 AM)Luke Warmwater Wrote:

click--->

some loving analingus would bring her to her knees...

Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

click--->

Yeah I was thinking. Walk up behind her and jam a thumb in her arse and when she jumped off then arrest her and handcuff her once she did
he should have waited to stab the guy until his haircut was finished. hah

STAMFORD CONN.-- A 21-year-old man sitting down for a haircut allegedly grabbed scissors and slashed another in the back Tuesday in the South End, police said.

David Davis, of Cedar Hill Avenue, New Haven, was arrested shortly after the incident when Stamford patrol officers and a police dog found him in a nearby Henry Street apartment. Officers took him into custody when they initially found he was wanted on a warrant for failing to appear in court and later charged him in the stabbing after an investigation, Stamford Police Capt. Richard Conklin said.

(01-23-2011, 08:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: FLA. A 31-year-old Immokalee woman faces a prostitution charge after having sex with a homeless man Friday night, deputies say.

Christine M. Cady, 31, of Eustise Avenue, was charged with having sex for money with Pedro Cruz-Santiago, 45, who was charged with aiding, abetting or committing solicitation of a prostitute.

Collier County sheriff's Deputy Patrick J. Lawson says he was working in Immokalee after 11 p.m. when he observed Cady walk through a field. He said he saw two men standing next to a trailer and under a tree when one of the men gestured for Cady to come closer. Lawson says he was about 30 yards from the trio and couldn't hear them talk but, he said, the area is known for crime - especially prostitutes who walk the neighborhood.

Eventually, Cady followed Cruz-Santiago into a nearby abandoned shed. The deputy said he watched as the two appeared to be having sexual intercourse. He said he flashed his light into the shed and stopped their actions, and asked both to step outside the shed.

Lawson said he arrested both on prostitution charges.

Name: CADY, CHRISTINE MARIE
Charge: PROSTITUTION OR ASSIGN OFFER COMMIT ENGAGE
Residence: IMMOKALEE

Lol, You must really be down on your luck if you have to resort to sleeping with "homeless" men for money? If they're homeless, how much are they paying? LOL! Wow
[Image: 155fs853955.gif] I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. [Image: 5yjbztv.gif]
this weekend's winner...florida of course. aggravated battery, kidnapping.

mr pull-tab hair---->

[Image: 0313mugs1.jpg]

Smiley_emoticons_shocked *ick*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Come on now, That's pretty creative. shit like this is would be high fashion if it originated in england.
John Adams

click--->

[attachment=8119]
TAMPA - A 21-year-old Lowry Park Zoo volunteer was arrested today after he touched a 9-year-old boy and then fondled himself inside a zoo restroom, the Tampa Police Department said.

Cameron James Spurback of Tampa has been charged with lewd and lascivious exhibition and lewd and lascivious molestation, police said.

The boy went into a zoo restroom at around 2:15 p.m. and was approached by Spurback, who pulled the child's pants down and then fondled him, police said.

Spurback then pulled his own pants down and fondled himself in front of the child, police said.

The boy ran out of the restroom and told his parents. The parents contacted zoo security, who detained Spurback as he left the restroom. Tampa police were called to the scene.

A police detective interviewed Spurback, who acknowledged fondling the child and fondling himself, police said. Spurback had just finished his shift.

:O Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Smiley_emoticons_shocked

That's a real pic?!
Must've scared the shit out of the kid just looking at the fugly basturd!
yes...the little pervert kiddie molester looks like he was a burn victim to me.

LMFAO!! So I probably shouldn't admit this but I was totally shocked to see someone I used to let sleep on my couch on this thread...