Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
mugshots you have to love
(01-29-2011, 10:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: guess the alcohol level? Smiley_emoticons_shocked

CINCINNATI -- A local father is accused of driving drunk with his kids in the car. the kids were injured, taken to hospital & checked out.

Police arrested Gary Price, 49 after he crashed into a pole in Westwood on Thursday night.

My guess is 2+. This guy is brain dead.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Why is someone who has been arrested 50 times still walking the streets? I really hate that people are given so many chances. Fuck that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-29-2011, 02:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Why is someone who has been arrested 50 times still walking the streets? I really hate that people are given so many chances. Fuck that.

Liberalism says - they were forced to commit crime, it's a sickness, it's a result of an abusive childhood.

and any of a thousand other reasons why we can't punish the criminals in this country.

a brief look at the handy work of liberalism.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIZE OF DEATH ROW BY YEAR - (1968 - present)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1968 517 ,,, 1982 1,050 ,,,1996 3,219
1969 575 ,,, 1983 1,209 ,,,1997 3,335
1970 631 ,,, 1984 1,405 ,,,1998 3,452
1971 642 ,,, 1985 1,591 ,,,1999 3,527
1972 334 ,,, 1986 1,781 ,,,2000 3,593
1973 134 ,,, 1987 1,984 ,,,2001 3,581
1974 244 ,,, 1988 2,124 ,,,2002 3,557
1975 488 ,,, 1989 2,250 ,,,2003 3,374
1976 420 ,,, 1990 2,356 ,,,2004 3,315
1977 423 ,,, 1991 2,482 ,,,2005 3,254
1978 482 ,,, 1992 2,575 ,,,2006 3,228
1979 539 ,,, 1993 2,716 ,,,2007 3,215
1980 691 ,,, 1994 2,890 ,,,2008 3,207
1981 856 ,,, 1995 3,054 ,,,2009 3,261

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

There's gotta be a better way. NO ONE deserves 50 chances to fuck up.

I don't pay attention to a lot of stuff simply because it doesn't affect my life, this crime forum has been a real eye opener.
the additional cost is 3261 X 90,000 above the cost to keep an inmate per year.

and if the liberals get there way the total cost above what it costs to keep a death row inmate will be approx, this, just look at the wording and the reason, WTF?

The cost of the present system with reforms recommended by the Commission to ensure a fair process would be $232.7 million per year.

John Adams

Things could change with DNA it can throw the switch or set you free.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-29-2011, 02:53 PM)Maggot Wrote: Things could change with DNA it can throw the switch or set you free.

DNA should be part of the trial process, not part of the prison system.

but I guess most people are unaware of the process

crime, capture,trial,punishment

write in on your ceiling so you don't vote in more liberal judges.

John Adams

You're barking up the wrong tree, Maggot isn't a liberal.
(01-29-2011, 03:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You're barking up the wrong tree, Maggot isn't a liberal.

Bullshit, you're just blind to it.

John Adams

You equate being fair with being liberal?
(01-29-2011, 03:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Fair is in the judicial system, everyone is entitled to a "fair" trial, show me where the word "fair" comes into play for the penal system?
John Adams

(01-29-2011, 03:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Fair is in the judicial system, everyone is entitled to a "fair" trial, show me where the word "fair" comes into play for the penal system?

model jail and prison standards dictate 'fair' treatment of prisoners. they have more fucking 'rights' on the inside than we do. and they know ALL their rights.

Look, I don't think about trials, prisons & inmates. I just don't, I don't mean to sound so shallow but, it's not part of my world. My opinion is that bad people should be behind bars or dead.

(01-29-2011, 03:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

model jail and prison standards dictate 'fair' treatment of prisoners. they have more fucking 'rights' on the inside than we do. and they know ALL their rights.

LC, you know as well as I do that the lines between the courts and prisons have been almost obliterated by the liberals, the only way that can happen is with liberal judges who will hear every fucking little complaint that convicted criminals bring to them.

without liberal judges the system works as its supposed to, the court ajudicates the penal system punishes.

for some reason liberals always miss the word "punishment" when it comes to prison, why the fuck is that?

John Adams

And let me just add, once you're in the prison system I think your rights should be forfeited. It's wrong that they are entitled to things that the working poor are not.
Dick, i agree. i have been ENRAGED many times at a judge who is a namby-pamby gutless crybaby when police have worked hard to make a case! plea plea plea it out! it is maddening! and then people cry when the monster gets out and does it again.

Duchess, we do have human rights and that's what i refer to. we aren't barbarians. or savages. but sometimes the convicts are! still, they know exactly what they are "entitled" to. i agree with human rights. i don't agree with leniency in sentencing. especially for violent crimes. they always re-offend. the judiciary in great part doesn't get it. until their family is raped or murdered. that being said, there are some good judges out there. and what about pussy DAs who plead out cases to save having to go to trial?
as far as prisoner rights, we have to accept that when we have someone in custody, we are legally and morally responsible for their welfare. we are their keepers.

(01-29-2011, 04:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Look, I don't think about trials, prisons & inmates. I just don't, I don't mean to sound so shallow but, it's not part of my world. My opinion is that bad people should be behind bars or dead.

changes for the worse always work better when no one is looking or paying attention.

the system today depends upon one siple thing ,that the American people as a whole are to involved with sports,ipods,videos,movies,or something else to not be watching both hands of the Government, no matter the level.

John Adams

I have never been called a liberal before, it sounds alien even typing it! hah Dicky you are dead wrong. A DNA data base would be great if you commit a crime...any crime you go in the data base. True killers on death row would not have a chance getting out. More accurate than fingerprints thats for sure. Suspects could be identified quick but finding them may be hard. The only problem I see is someone planting someone elses DNA at a crime scene.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-29-2011, 06:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have never been called a liberal before, it sounds alien even typing it! hah Dicky you are dead wrong. A DNA data base would be great if you commit a crime...any crime you go in the data base. True killers on death row would not have a chance getting out. More accurate than fingerprints thats for sure. Suspects could be identified quick but finding them may be hard. The only problem I see is someone planting someone elses DNA at a crime scene.

Be first in line for your ID chip, maggot.

Driving without a license is a crime. walking opposed to traffic in some jurisdictions is a crime, do you know how many new things would be a crime if DNA could be collected for any crime?

John Adams

(01-29-2011, 06:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have never been called a liberal before, it sounds alien even typing it! hah Dicky you are dead wrong. A DNA data base would be great if you commit a crime...any crime you go in the data base. True killers on death row would not have a chance getting out. More accurate than fingerprints thats for sure. Suspects could be identified quick but finding them may be hard. The only problem I see is someone planting someone elses DNA at a crime scene.

By the way Duchess, it's a liberal mind that wants to hand more power to the government,Please note DNA data bases already exist for those who serve time in prison.

To collect DNA for any crime is definitely a liberal agenda item.

John Adams