Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
mugshots you have to love
(12-10-2016, 07:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Any of you gonna pay for a piece of this? Her ass is for sale if you're interested.

[Image: 3B32519700000578-4015852-image-a-11_1481289717133.jpg]
She should move to NZ. Here shes a super hot babe.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(02-08-2017, 10:54 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Here shes a super hot babe.

She was a successful lingerie model. Near the end of her career she required more and more makeup. The end came when her boyfriend poked her right eye out during rough sex. This pic is right before that mishap occurred and without her pancake makeup..

[Image: pouuuy.jpg]
Florida

[Image: 58bf2cea2700003300748996.jpeg?cache=jg3zve7owr]

Timothy Merriam from Miami was arrested Feb. 26 for allegedly slashing the tires on Citi bikes.

Police said the 61-year-old suspect may have slashed more than 100 bike tires in a 30-day period.

Officials now say there’s video evidence linking Merriam to the tire slashings and to the swastika keying that happened the same day.

The swastika keyings happened in a neighborhood that is predominantly Jewish. One of the victims, Doug Eaton, told the station he believed the swastikas were a message of hate.

Merriam, 61, faces five counts of criminal mischief and seven counts of criminal mischief with an impairment of business operations. It’s possible that hate crime charges could be added.

Police said Merriam admitted to both slashing the tires and keying the vehicles. Jail records show that Merriam is being held on $11,000 bond.

Story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/swas...b?rmtjra4i&
----------------------------

He looks mentally ill, or like a hard-core drunk.
It's funny because that's how I've always pictured IMaDick.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
When Dick posted that shirtless pic, with a dated sign and message to Smegma, it didn't match the mental image I'd harbored. He was actually kinda hot.
He wasn't terrible looking. He kept his body up for an old guy.