• 1 Votes - 4 Average
MOVIES
QueenBee Offline
Boring Bitch

RE: MOVIES

(11-30-2010 08:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

His voice is hot too.

Beef..it's whats for dinner.

I would like a new sig line, but am not sure what it should be. So I will just put a tag that says "This space for rent"
11-30-2010 08:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

He does a voice over for a truck too. A hot voice for a hot pick up. Yes, pick ups can be hot. Yes, they can, damnit.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-30-2010 08:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

the Albert Finney version of Scrooge is on tonight (Dec. 10) on TCM (turner classic movies) at 9:30 eastern. it's a musical, and terrific! Dancingparty

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-10-2010 02:56 PM

Misguided Offline
Mocker

Lonesome Dove (Western) and Secondhand Lions(Family/Comedy).
Both have Robert Duvall.Always thought he was a excellent actor and seems to me the parts he plays in these 2 movies are probly close to his real life personna.

12-10-2010 03:22 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(11-30-2010 07:57 PM)QueenBee Wrote:  Oh gawd...last night we watched the Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie "November Christmas". A whole town rallys around a little girl dying of cancer..and helps her family move up the holidays for her. Well, she didn't die. but it was one of those heartwarming two or three kleenex movies any way. I usually do not go for them, but this one had its redeeming qualities Sam Elliot was in it..and he is not too hard on the eyes..for an old guy..

I saw that one she ended up reading her story to a bunch of kids at the end. (I really hope I ruined this one for someone) :B

12-10-2010 06:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Cracker Away
White Devil

(12-10-2010 06:05 PM)Maggot Wrote:  I saw that one

Were you wearing your Snuggie? Turn in your man card. You don't deserve it.

(03-15-2013 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
12-10-2010 06:12 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

sat. Dec 11---

some holiday classics tonight, all at 8 PM eastern:

AMC "White Christmas"

NBC "It's a Wonderful Life"

TCM (turner classic movies) "Meet Me in St. Louis" where Judy Garland sings "have yourself a merry little Christmas" which was a brand-new song~.

57 Mini xmas tree

12-11-2010 07:57 AM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

in theaters April 15...Civil War history buffs may like this one, about Mary Surratt.
i know i'll get it when the DVD is released.

http://www.conspiratorthemovie.com/?sour...5QodTxzipA

.jpg  180px-Mary_Surratt.jpg (Size: 8.15 KB / Downloads: 87)

04-02-2011 11:45 AM

Cracker Away
White Devil

If you take away the hair and earrings, chick looks like a dude.

There are still hard feelings to be found around the South regarding the Civil War. Not so much about slavery (if you drove through the ghettos, you might say some would have been better off being handled by someone with more sense), but about the family losses, burning of historical homes, crimes committed against Southerners, too much government interference and taxation, and the biggy: Are we a nation or a union of states? I vote union. I don't trust the feds to protect the interests of my home state. You shouldn't, either.

(03-15-2013 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
04-02-2011 02:00 PM

Lady Cop Away
SUPERMOD

re: post #36

this is available on DVD now 57

[Image: 51xf98QlVzL.jpg]

08-15-2011 01:00 PM

NightOwl Offline
Mocker

I've been looking forward to this Movie - I really like James McAvoy and Tom Wilkinson! Robert Redford does a great job as a Director!

08-15-2011 02:21 PM

NightOwl Offline
Mocker

Kevin Kline I couldn't place right away he plays Edwin Stanton - The Secretary of War - Kline took on the role of Cole Porter in the Movie De-lovely - I liked that movie so much I purchased it, the music was marvelous!
Ashley Judd played his wife. Kline was great as Cole Porter - so he should be great in this - can't wait!!!

08-15-2011 02:45 PM

NightOwl Offline
Mocker

[Image: babf93211b6d45a6b25665ac329de4a5.jpg]

Found this article on Dimewars.com I think she looks very sharp! Have not seen her act ever.

Robin Wright - Actress Robin Wright was refreshing at the premiere of "The Conspirator" wearing a white tailored Julien Macdonald skinny pant suit. Robin was on hand in New York City at The Museum of Modern Art with her "The Conspirator" co-stars at the film's premiere. The film tells the story of the only female co-conspirator charged in the Abraham Lincoln assassination and the first woman to be hanged by the United States federal government. Robin mentioned the toughest part of filming was wearing corsets; “I will never put on a corset again. I vow to never wear one again.” “That was the toughest part of the role, wearing that in the 100-degree heat on the set.”

It is refreshing for Robin Wright to make a splash in the news since her ex-husband Sean Penn has been stealing all the spotlight. Earlier this week US Weekly reported that Sean Penn and young starlet Scarlett Johansson moved in together.

It appears at least for now that Robin Wright is winning.

08-15-2011 04:15 PM

NightOwl Offline
Mocker

Wonderful Movie! I thought Robert Redford Director did a grand job.

James McAvoy in his role excellent and Robin Wright was great in her role.

The DVD comes with a Documentary lots of wonderful tid-bits in it we didn't know - this DVD would be a fine gift.

08-18-2011 03:14 PM