Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
IT'S A WHITE TRASH WEDDING ~

Linda Hogan, Hulk's ex who is 50, is marrying her boy toy who is 21...

I know we talked about this before but, I'm too lazy to go look for a thread that's over a year old at this point.

This is really sexist but, I probably wouldn't blink if it was a dude that age marrying younger.
gee, i wonder if the happy couple is registered at walmart for wedding gifts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-26-2010, 03:31 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: gee, i wonder if the happy couple is registered at walmart for wedding gifts?

They are, and peroxide tops their list.
Fug duh kund
Chelsea Clinton is getting married next weekend. i always admired that kid for rising above her parents' deplorable crap.

Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky

The ick factor is high in either case...do someone young enough to be my offspring or bang someone in my parents age group...eww.
(07-26-2010, 04:08 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Chelsea Clinton is getting married next weekend.

Her wedding will be an event.
We, of course, have the Geldof girls to hold up their White Trash heritage over here in the UK...

One of them has been married and divorced, I think, all before the age of 22...way to go, girl - make Daddy proud...

i hope Chelsea has a beautiful day!

Chelsea Clinton’s weekend wedding to investment banker Marc Mezvinsky is a multi-million-dollar extravaganza with a star-studded guest list, a magnificent setting and $15,000 worth of porta-potties!

Insiders say the couple will swap “I dos” Saturday in Rhinebeck, N.Y., at Astor Courts, the former estate of John Jacob Astor IV . The main event will be organized by Boston wedding planner extraordinaire Bryan Rafanelli of Rafanelli Events . Rafanelli coordinated a number of fund-raisers for the mother of the bride, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, during her 2008 presidential campaign.

Boston-based Winston Flowers reportedly is one of several florists working on arrangements for the big day.

The bride is expected to wear a gown designed by Oscar de la Renta, a close friend of the family, or Vera Wang .

A highlight of the event, to be sure, will be the ultra-deluxe, $15,000 porta-potties. The swish commodes feature porcelain toilets and urinals, background music and running hot water. 109 42

The ceremony - estimated to cost between $2 million and $5 million - is expected to draw between 400 and 500 guests, but the bride told her politcally wired parents she had to know them all personally. The list includes Barbra Streisand, Steven Spielberg, Kate Capshaw, Oprah Winfrey and Ted Turner . Neither the Obama nor the Gore families are attending.

The groom is a former Goldman Sachs investment banker, a classmate of Chelsea’s at Stanford University . He is the son of former Iowa congressman Edward Mezvinsky and journalist-turned-professor Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky . Edward Mezvinsky spent five years in federal prison for fraud. He was released in 2008.

BTW, Chelsea told her father, former president Bill Clinton, he had to lose 15 pounds so he would look good walking her down the aisle.

"BTW, Chelsea told her father, former president Bill Clinton, he had to lose 15 pounds so he would look good walking her down the aisle."

and she needs to get a face transplant for the same reason...
Fug duh kund
WOW! i'll have to do a wedding album thread after.
maybe bill will shag the bridesmaids. 46

Let them eat $11,000 wedding cake.

Chelsea Clinton’s impending nuptials this weekend in Rhinebeck, N.Y., have gone from small and sort-of-secret to huge and public faster than a drunk groomsman can flop into the worm on a dance floor.

Flowers for $250,000, $15,000 posh port-a-potties, $250,000 worth of vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free grub, and a reception at the 13,000-square-foot Astor Courts, a mansion modeled after Versailles.

The estimated price tag for this shindig, which will include celebrity guests such as Oprah, Steven Spielberg and Barbra Streisand, is reportedly between $3 million and $5 million.

Jerry banned then? Smiley_emoticons_fies
We'll be having a white trash wedding.......my son will be getting married next July in a lavish affair that his future MIL is taking out a loan to pay for. As in most WTW's, they will have their baby at the wedding-Smiley_emoticons_stumm
So the afterbirth is the pageboy...?
...or the child genius of the clan?
(07-29-2010, 01:17 PM)God Wrote: ...or the child genius of the clan?

Quite possibly.