Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You Believe In God?
(09-05-2010, 03:11 PM)Instigator Wrote:
(09-04-2010, 11:40 PM)Satan Herself Wrote:
(09-04-2010, 11:13 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Fuck you and your bullshit small text, your on ignore until you get your shit together.
Jesus H. Christ, I've never seen so many whine ass cry babies in my life. And blattin' about STUPID stuff like fonts and emoticons.

Dick must be addressing me since no one has posted here since the 15th of August. But since he has me on ignore he won't see this post. He is very childish...not impressed and I HATE hissy fit people. And I'll use emotes JUST to annoy his ass. 34 78

He'll see the post now. And, hate to agree with Dick at all, but really tiny text is fucking annoying.

I see, you can bet she will do something fucking retarded now like post with huge text.

she can let me know by PM when she decides to get her shit together otherwise I will leave her dumb ass on ignore.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-04-2010, 11:13 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I see, you can bet she will do something fucking retarded now like post with huge text.

she can let me know by PM when she decides to get her shit together otherwise I will leave her dumb ass on ignore.
Where did you get this clown? Did you make him prove he's older than twelve 'cause he sure doesn't act it.

Do unto others then run like hell! 104 ::devilban::

Dick's always grouchy & given that he just downed a fifth of vodka he'll be in rare form if we even see him today.

He needs a hug...or a spankin'. C'mere, baby. Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-06-2010, 05:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Dick's always grouchy & given that he just downed a fifth of vodka he'll be in rare form if we even see him today.

He needs a hug...or a spankin'. C'mere, baby. Smiley_emoticons_fies
A ball gag would suffice.

Did I read somewhere that he's a Preacher? 39

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Not that I recall. There is at least three former cops in here tho, to which I have the same reaction as thinking that Dick could be a preacher.
(09-06-2010, 12:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Not that I recall. There is at least three former cops in here tho, to which I have the same reaction as thinking that Dick could be a preacher.

You mean kinda like thinking that your avatar is even a close representation of yourself Duchess?Smiley_emoticons_shocked

I'm not a preacher , but I have spent some time in organised religion.

I have also spent some time on the street both have their attractions and distractions but the fun quotient was much greater doing one of them than the other.

now suppose we talk about those man hands? whatta ya say do you want to?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Sure, Dick, knock yourself out.