Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a million bucks for Arpaio's head
sorry, i don't have the phone number.
yeah, stuff like this advances the cause of poor downtrodden illegals in AZ.

As parts of Arizona's immigration law, SB 1070, went into effect last week, a Mexican drug cartel sent out text and audio messages offering rewards to anyone who would join its fight, a source who says his wife received the message.

"It's offering a million dollars for Sheriff Joe Arpaio's head and offering a thousand dollars for anyone who wants to join the Mexican cartel," the man, who wants to remain anonymous, told the station.

The instructions included directions to pass the message along and listed an international phone number.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

click to enlarge.

I'd be shittin' a brick if the cartel were after my ass.

Is this the same sheriff who makes his inmates wear pink?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-02-2010, 06:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd be shittin' a brick if the cartel were after my ass.

Is this the same sheriff who makes his inmates wear pink?

"America's toughest Sheriff"...the inmates live in tents, no A/C. eat bologna sandwiches. wear pink boxers. and work chain gangs. the inmates do NOT want to re-offend in his jurisdiction.
he is also determined to bust illegals,ie,enforce the law, always has been.

Attached Files
.gif   jail 3.gif (Size: 5.98 KB / Downloads: 12)

This is some sick bullshit, they need to do an open season along the border, I'm pretty sure that the average American could take care of this shit in an expedient manner unlike our government who don't seem to be able get a breath in between asshole submersion's.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Sheriff Joe