Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A message for Chang.
By chance i came across Beardmeats food on you tube, notice the spelling.    Its an english bloke going round the country, and the USA doing eating challenges and is entertaiming and disgusting, i havent seen him fail yet.  I thought of you.

In place of food of course, its wigs, drugs, cigars, booze, makeup,  dresses, suspenders, lipstick, eyelashes, etc.

He does english breakfasts, a lot, including black puddings Duchess, you should try them, they are delicious.  You cant beat a good sausage, not the type you buy in supermarkets, they are awful, but the more expensive ones.  

Together with eggs, fried tomatoes, mushrooms, fried bread, a feast indeed.   Steady with the sausages though chang, dont get too excited.
Makes me want to hurl.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-28-2023, 04:42 AM)Piglet Wrote: Steady with the sausages though chang, dont get too excited.

Clams are what excite me. I sometimes wish I had a clam....as a pet,yeah as a pet.
Clang . . . I'd appreciate your input and analysis with this one.

The Gorn.  (Yeah . . . I've gotta little geek thing going on, this morning.)

How did they become so technologically advanced with their limited physical capabilities?

Just finished this week's Strange New Worlds (Pt.1) and, for the life of me, I'm grappling for a logical explanation that isn't coming.

Maybe Part 2 will explain (but I'd really like your input).

Thx.

(BTW - Is it me or are the Gorn (in Strange New Worlds) kinda like a hybrid between a Jurassic Park Velociraptor and the creature from Alien?)
English breakfast is a thing here, good luck on American breakfast though that could change as we are swarming the place.
High-quality darjeeling is unsurpassable; Americans are not.
(08-13-2023, 12:31 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Clang . . . I'd appreciate your input and analysis with this one.

How did they become so technologically advanced with their limited physical capabilities?

I imagine the same way us humans became so technically advanced even with our limited brain function due to thousands of years of psychological and genetic manipulation and conditioning designed to dumb us down, orchestrated by the secret one world shadow government.
(08-13-2023, 01:14 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-13-2023, 12:31 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Clang . . . I'd appreciate your input and analysis with this one.

I imagine the same way us humans became so technically advanced even with our limited brain function due to thousands of years of psychological and genetic manipulation and conditioning designed to dumb us down, orchestrated by the secret one world shadow government.

Some people don't need dumbing down, Clang. Wasnme
(08-13-2023, 02:02 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(08-13-2023, 01:14 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Some people don't need dumbing down, Clang.  Wasnme

Sarcastic
(08-13-2023, 01:14 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I imagine the same way us humans became so technically advanced even with our limited brain function due to thousands of years of psychological and genetic manipulation and conditioning designed to dumb us down, orchestrated by the secret one world shadow government.

Got it.

Evolution through pheromones and mRNA inoculations, fueled by social media and cis-gender puppet masters.

Works for me!

Thx.

(Now the questions is:  Can M'Benga and Chapel save Batel?  And Ensign Christina . . . Sulu's sister?)
(08-13-2023, 06:41 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(08-13-2023, 01:14 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I imagine the same way us humans became so technically advanced even with our limited brain function due to thousands of years of psychological and genetic manipulation and conditioning designed to dumb us down, orchestrated by the secret one world shadow government.

Got it.

Evolution through pheromones and mRNA inoculations, fueled by social media and cis-gender puppet masters.

Works for me!

Thx.

(Now the questions is:  Can M'Benga and Chapel save Batel?  And Ensign Christina . . . Sulu's sister?)

Bartel is as good as dead. Can't have a happy Pike. Oh sure they'll make look like Bstel is going to make it......then Boom! Plot Device!

Don't know if she is Sulu's sister,but I'm waiting to see how they'll get McCoy, Sulu and Chekov in the show next.
[quote pid="894592" dateline="1691979023"]
Clang McFly
Bartel is as good as dead. Can't have a happy Pike. Oh sure they'll make look like Bstel is going to make it......then Boom! Plot Device!
Don't know if she is Sulu's sister,but I'm waiting to see how they'll get McCoy, Sulu and Chekov in the show next.

[/quote]

I like it, Clang.  I think you're spot-on re: Pike and plot devise.  Thanks!

(My speculation:  No Chekov in this series.  Bones and "Hellooo! " Sulu . . . possibly a casual meeting while at a space dock, due to Enterprise R&R or repairs.)
(08-14-2023, 03:54 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: [quote pid="894592" dateline="1691979023"]
Clang McFly

I like it, Clang.  I think you're spot-on re: Pike and plot devise.  Thanks!

(My speculation:  No Chekov in this series.  Bones and "Hellooo! " Sulu . . . possibly a casual meeting while at a space dock, due to Enterprise R&R or repairs.)
[/quote]

Yeah Chekov meeting up with them would be a stretch. He didn't even join Kirk's Enterprise until the second year of the 5 year mission.
(08-14-2023, 05:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Yeah Chekov meeting up with them would be a stretch. He didn't even join Kirk's Enterprise until the second year of the 5 year mission.

That was my thinking, too.

Thanks for geeking a bit, with me.

Blowing-kisses
(08-15-2023, 12:49 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(08-14-2023, 05:17 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Yeah Chekov meeting up with them would be a stretch. He didn't even join Kirk's Enterprise until the second year of the 5 year mission.

That was my thinking, too.

Thanks for geeking a bit, with me.

Blowing-kisses
No problem. I enjoyed geeking out with you and trashing Piglet's troll thread.
hah

XOXO!
(08-15-2023, 02:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: hah

XOXO!

Blowing-kisses