Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Annoying Celebrities
Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: Annoying Celebrities

A clip was shown on The Today Show and the cameras cut back too quickly and caught the hosts making funny faces & laughing at it.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-19-2018 03:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

Heard yesterday, Catlin Jenner claimed to have been "groped" for years, by Bruce Jenner! hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
02-19-2018 04:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(02-19-2018 04:35 PM)Carsman Wrote:  .

Heard yesterday, Catlin Jenner claimed to have been "groped" for years, by Bruce Jenner! hah

Smiley_emoticons_smile

02-19-2018 08:08 PM

Love Child Offline
Mocker

I don't consider myself a critic and can tolerate a lot, but I had to turn Fergie off! That was awful!

02-19-2018 10:33 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(02-19-2018 02:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  
(02-19-2018 01:35 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  Are you talking about the "Team LeBron vs. Team Steph" game? hah

There's only one All-Star game per year, so yep.

And, next year, if they get the most All-Star votes, James and Curry will be the team captains again. If not, other top performers will get to draft their team from the most-voted All-Star list.

I thought the game was really exciting and liked the mixing of Eastern and Western conference players on the same team. It was a good change of format; the NBA is listening to its fans and the viewership continues to rise.
Agreed. It's more about the viewers entertainment value than it is anything else. Kind of like professional wrestling only with more rules.

02-20-2018 09:09 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(02-19-2018 10:33 PM)Love Child Wrote:  I don't consider myself a critic and can tolerate a lot, but I had to turn Fergie off! That was awful!

It is bad (moreso when watching it than just listening to it).

I read some idiotic comments by people insisting that she's a lefty who butchered the song on purpose to show disrespect for the anthem and the U.S. -- paranoid extremists who see themselves as the patriotic police or something.

She seemed to think she'd nailed it when she wrapped it up. I thought she was probably on something, but maybe she just made a really terrible decision to try to make the anthem jazzy sexy cool. Yesterday, she said she's sorry; that she took a creative risk which didn't hit the right tone.

I feel kind of bad for her, but at least she's owning it and admitting she really missed the mark. She didn't owe anyone an apology, in my opinion. It was a backfire and pretty damn funny.

02-20-2018 10:58 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(02-20-2018 10:58 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  I read some idiotic comments by people insisting that she's a lefty who butchered the song on purpose to show disrespect for the anthem and the U.S. -- paranoid extremists who see themselves as the patriotic police or something.

I'm so sick of those people and until trump I didn't even know I had friends & family who think the way they do. They're off the Christmas card list!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
02-20-2018 12:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

I don't know if Heather Locklear is generally an asshole or not.

But, she's definitely got some problems (including problems with the law).

[Image: rs_691x1024-180226082313-634.Heather-Loc...uality=100]

She was arrested on February 25th as the result of a domestic disturbance call. She was with her boyfriend at her home in Thousand Oaks at the time.

According to the police report, Locklear said she was the one who was injured, but there was no evidence of that. She then battered three deputies and made threats against them before they hauled her to jail. Her boyfriend was arrested for DUI hours later.

Today, police announced that they raided her home searching for a firearm. Turns out, she'd threatened to shoot the officers if they ever came to her house again.

Locklear has a history of trouble with the law and problems with substance abuse, having been arrested in 2008 on suspicion of DUI (the charge was later reduced to reckless driving) and been in and out of rehab multiple times.

I hope she loses her registered firearm and gets help before she hurts or kills herself or someone else.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-raid...un-search/

03-07-2018 03:11 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

She's been rode hard and hung out wet. I'd still hit it, just to say I did. hah

03-07-2018 03:29 PM

Ski at 1SKY6 Offline
nOOb

She had a longtime collaboration with producer Aaron Spelling. Maybe memories of her time on the casting-couch have come back to haunt her.

[Image: giphy.gif]
_______#MeToo________
03-07-2018 04:02 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

She’s not hot anymore.

This is what happens.

Edit: speaking of still hot...

I was in yesterday at my local Dunn Brothers coffee shop. Been going there for years.

There’s a nice looking barista there. She’s been working at this location for probably the last 6 months or so.

5’2”ish, 120lbs. Attractive, but doesn’t wear the tight spandex, I can tell she’s not worried about her appearance in so far as trying to attract attention.

She and I have always exchanged pleasantries, but nothing more... after all, I’m married (my ring is always clearly visible) and am not looking.

Yesterday she says... “did you get your hair cut?’

I said, ‘yes’ (with a smile).

She said ‘looks nice’. (With a smile)

Anyway, I’m sure there was nothing to it, but it was nice to hear.

03-07-2018 04:21 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(03-07-2018 04:21 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  She’s not hot anymore.

This is what happens.

I was in yesterday at my local Dunn Brothers coffee shop. Been going there for years.

There’s a nice looking barista there. She’s been working at this location for probably the last 6 months or so.

5’2”ish, 120lbs. Attractive, but doesn’t wear the tight spandex, I can tell she’s not worried about her appearance in so far as trying to attract attention.

She and I have always exchanged pleasantries, but nothing more... after all, I’m married (my ring is always clearly visible) and am not looking.

Enrico Suave hah

03-07-2018 04:54 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

(03-07-2018 04:54 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  

This is what happens.

Enrico Suave hah

This is what makes my day now that I’m 50-fraakin’-one.

03-07-2018 05:10 PM

Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

(03-07-2018 05:10 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:  
(03-07-2018 04:54 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  

This is what happens.

Enrico Suave hah

This is what makes my day now that I’m 50-fraakin’-one.
Get outa town! We're the same age. You have more snow on the roof than me so I figured you were about 5-10 years my senior.

03-07-2018 05:22 PM